[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys i'm here to basically find out what drove you to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8
File: images.jpg (12 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12 KB, 276x183
Hey guys i'm here to basically find out what drove you to be rejects and failures. I'm only interested so as to prevent my son from turning into one of you weirdos.

So let me know what fucked up your life, if you have any questions for a "Chad" or if you want me to provide advice that you won't listen to ask.

-Best
Old chad/normal dad
>>
Bumping because you can't stop me.
>>
Still hoping for a response.
>>
>>28028055

My dad was absent and I was raised by a single mom. So my advice is essentially

>don't get divorced
>don't die

Good luck with that.
>>
You do not become a fucked up weirdo, you are born this way. If your son is fucked up in his head then he'll be fucked up forever, there is nothing to stop that.
>>
I don't know how but ultimately if you like your life or not is barely based upon your situation. It's 95% your attitude.

Read with your son. Go into nature with him, climb trees. Help him overcome fears and establish trust with him. Be the best dad you possibly can, I'm sure you'll do fine. Also make clear that you support him no matter what.
>>
File: XwFN65D.jpg (235 KB, 719x1280) Image search: [Google]
XwFN65D.jpg
235 KB, 719x1280
>>28028305
this.
be active in your son's life.
make him do physical sports, make him go play baseball or football, if he isn't talkative and just naturally shy, get him into a solo sport like boxing where he can still make friends but not be part of a team where he has to socialize during the sport.

Don't let the mom fuck with him. The mom will tell him to be nice to all girls, and to be polite and to not touch them and to not have girlfriends until he's ready for marriage and all that shit you and I know are complete and total BS.

Make sure he has a social circle, and to get one you're going to have to have money. He's gonna need a car in highschool so he can take girls on dates. He's not gonna ask girls out if you're gonna pick him up and drop him off.

Make sure he has his own room, sharing a room with his brother that's not in his own age group is bullshit. He wont be able to jack off in peace or bring girls home to fuck.

DONT LET YOUR WIFE FUCK WITH HIS HEAD. This is 100% your biggest issue, if you let her tell him what morals to have or what to believe and how to act, he will grow up acting like a total beta provider sisssy boy, wonder why the fuck women don't like him, and then come to r9k to bitch and moan all day, but so set in his ways that he'll be unable to turn it around.

These are the things that I think messed me up, and set me back for YEARS, and its total bullshit. I don't care if you're a chad or whatever, no one should have to go through that bullshit.
>>
>>28028055
Don't you mean your wife's son?

original
>>
File: E1450915502001.png (253 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
E1450915502001.png
253 KB, 640x480
>>28028305
This.

I was raised by a single mom. My dad was also an alpha male chad and my mom, being the whore that she was, drove him to her. Of course the only thing he wanted to do was have a child and then abandon us.

Which is why i actually believe everything that video says where 80% of the women only go for 20% of the men.

Now im a useless beta loser with no prosperity. Probably because i had no father figure.

Just dont leave your son. And keep his mom close as well. Be active with him. No matter what.
>>
File: jiffpom.jpg (97 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
jiffpom.jpg
97 KB, 550x550
>>28028566
This post is pretty on point.

I'd like to add that if you and your wife don't mind dogs, then get one. I have a fear of dogs that literally gives me nightmares involving dogs at a pretty regular interval. It also adds to my anxiety knowing every fucking person has dogs and the dogs will bark, grunt, etc. at me if I'm near them.

As a person that wishes people didn't have dogs, it might seem dumb to say get one. But I'm just being realistic. People won't stop getting dogs no matter what I'd prefer. Society couldn't care less about people like me and they won't for your son if he is afraid of dogs / animals.

Sports is really a big one. If I'd been made to do sports I might have learned how to conquer my fears. Letting your kid do nothing but stay inside and play video games WILL fuck them up.

If you have siblings, do not favor one over the other. There are so many families that have a son then later have a daughter. The daughter gets all the intention while the son acts out. Also, try to make sure your kids have healthy relationships with each other. Don't let them ruin each other's lives and say it's not your responsibility to fix it. If they can depend on each other they will be better for it. If they hate each other it will cause problems.

Your child should be around other kids. If their sibling comes along, that's fine, but they shouldn't just spend time with their family. Being close is good but too close and they won't have a need for other relationships. You might need to point this out to your wife. A distant mom will screw up a kid but so will a mom who won't give them space.
>>
>>28028811
>A distant mom will screw up a kid
I disagree.
I was raised by a single mom, we are four siblings. 2 males, 2 females.
Both the girls have turned out well. One is married with kids, and has a job as a teacher, the other one is a bit younger but goes to church often and enjoys cooking, painting, and playing music so she'll be quite a catch when she tries to find a boyfriend.

I am a total loser as you can see I am on r9k, and my brother is an edgelord that has no friends either, only plays videogames all day, and wants to drop out of college because he has no friends and sees how awful life turned out for me even with an education.

The thing here is, both my sisters were raised by a mother, neither me or my brother had a father.
We haven't talked to our dad in several years, and when he does come by its for a week in town, and only a few hours actually seeing us, which is just him ordering pizza and watching TV with us in the house.

Removing myself from the equation and looking at it objectively, it is entirely fair that a terrible father will have his lineage die out with me and my brother. He never put in the work required to raise the next generation of men he fathered, and therefore they will die out without reproducing, and live horribly depressing lives.

Its us and people like us being selected out. A problem with this is that it will continue as long as we live in a welfare state, which is unsustainable for these reasons. You're subsidizing shitty children, from shitty parents, that will contribute squat because of how messed up they are due to lack of a father figure during their formative years.
If you cut all social welfare, women would have to be more selective and avoid the pump and dump chads, meaning more dependable men would be selected for, and those that are not dependable would have little to no children, until their genes die out.
>>
>>28028566
Right in the feels.

Although, it's probably a good idea to teach him to not hit girls. Keep him out of jail and keep him from becoming a registered sex offender.
>>
>>28029091
Shit i didnt know welfare could change culture and society so much.
>>
File: jiffpom tiffany alvord.jpg (86 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
jiffpom tiffany alvord.jpg
86 KB, 550x550
>>28029091
Your post is unclear. Are you saying it's better for male children to be distant from their mom?

There are children who've done alright being just raised by their father. It's probably true that a man is better off raised by their dad alone than their mom alone. But there are some who were raised by a dad, who were never close to their mom, so now they seek for a woman to replace the love their mom never gave them. This can be unhealthy in many instances and cause issues for them.

I was raised by my mom with my dad hardly in the picture. Like you, my genes will die with me.
>>
>>28029373
Sorry if it was unclear, I mean that boys will be better of raised by men, and girls are better off raised by women.

I have not heard many stories of girls raised by a single dad, but I would assume they are just as fucked up as guys on /r9k/.

The reason our problems here aren't looked at and are avoided is because most of us are not black. The problem with blacks is essentially what I wrote in my post, but doesn't happen in a wide enough scale with the general populace(yet) to be addressed.
Republicans are pretty much right on the money with the problems with welfare, my only qualm with them is that they refuse to look at the equally horrible problem with retirement benefits such as Social security, medicare and Medicaid, which are just the welfare for the older folk that were not good enough to secure pensions for themselves from work, or don't have family that loves them and willing to keep them in the house when they can no longer work.

Retirement benefits like that should also be cut. If they cant make it, the world would be better off without the parasitic old as well.
>>
File: man3.png (331 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
man3.png
331 KB, 400x500
>>28028055
>Being scrawny/ugly

Nothing helps ugliness but if you wrestle and train with your son from birth it's natures way of making him big strong and alpha.

The better quality wrestling the more he'll get out of it.
>>
>>28028055
I think I turned out this way because my parents are really introverted and they both worked when I was a kid so they would send me to the babysitters and then when they picked me up they would want some alone time after interacting with people all day at work.

They never had any friends and they never tried to help me make any even though I really really wanted it because I turned out more extraverted thanks to being shipped off to a normie family. I was never really taught how to interact with people and have extremely low self esteem.

I don't think you're going to fuck up. Most people are normies. All you need to do is teach your kid social skills. I curse my parents for just letting me sit at home by myself and not forcing me to make friends.
>>
>>28029119
>>28029119
shut the fuck up.
teach him to be as chad as he wants to be.
>>
>>28028055
Don't turn into a douchebag in 10 years
(You will anyways)

Old fucking faggot
>>
>>28029091
You completely failed to make a point. Or at least you just kind of went off on a tangent that has nothing to do with what you quoted.
>>
I ended up getting rosacea really bad. I had a very mild anxiety problem ever since I was 14 but it all went to shit when I turned 18 and my rosacea came on full force. I withdrew socially for fear of people making fun of me and I ended up not going to college until just this last semester. I just can't lead the busy life I want to lead for fear of aggravating my condition. I was on xanax and zoloft to help me cope but that was miserable
>>
>>28028055
3 inch penis. And having autism and no friends. Doesn't matter, I'm ending it tomarow and am going to take a few sons and daughters of chads out with me.
>>
>>28028055

My mom is schizophrenic. My parents divorced. My step mom was abusive (mostly verbally). My dad is a very non emotional person who didn't really do much of anything with me and always sided with my step mom until they divorced as well. For at least a year I spent almost all my time not at school sitting on my bed without the light on, at best reading books or watching a tiny television. Even after that shit was over and my abusive stepmom was gone I still didn't receive actual guidance or encouragement from my father, and what I did get from other family members was halfass. The most damaging thing by far is the feeling that my father, who is the only one capable of being a parent, seems to not actually care about me, despite saying that he does. My sister is also a complete bitch and my brother must be on the autism spectrum. They are both negative. I have no real friends, only people that I used to play video games online with but I doubt actually cared about me and I haven't talked to in months.
>>
I don't know. I was like this for as long as I can remember. Don't remember anything traumatic that changed me. Just hope your genes are good enough
>>
File: jiffpom manly hat.jpg (135 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
jiffpom manly hat.jpg
135 KB, 550x550
>>28029464
Absentee fathers is definitely a big part of the problem. Technically though, even a dad can raise a son wrong. Like let them keep to themselves and play video games instead of acquiring social skills. Parents often think, "at least if they're home they won't be in a gang." But either extreme, zero friends or friends that are a terrible influence, is going to have a negative effect.

What kids need is more actual parenting but the job market is such shit that many parents are too exhausted after paying the bills to care for the kids. And even if they do try, the media makes them confused as to what to do. The whole thing is a fucking mess. At least us not having a kid means we won't have to worry about making the wrong choices.
>>
>>28028741
honestly most of /r9k/ have similiar lives such as this.

including me.

granted my mom was slightly educated and crossed the us border with legit papers. my dad was an illegal. he left when my mom had me. she raised two children me and my sister.

my sister is a useless beitician im trying to finish my school to get an associates. im 29 years old and still dont understand what im suppose to be or what im doing.

my mom got a bachelors like 3 years ago i think. shes working on her masters. she has loads of cash, i just work in a fucking grocery store.
>>
>>28029646
haha you goin to jail son
>>
File: 1447951200196.jpg (45 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1447951200196.jpg
45 KB, 500x667
>>28028055

Sure thing bud.

This is something I can get behind: Minimizing suffering.

>Born into a poor household, as the second born son
>My dad was a workaholic who was always on the road, I used to see him two months out of the year
>My mom was depressed and never had the energy to raise two rambunctious boys.
>My older brother was a narcissist who only ever viewed me as competition.
>He was my worst childhood bully
>My mom never had the energy to properly follow through on discipline for him.
>As a result, I grew up feeling unprotected and unloved.
>around age 8, I learned to deal with these problems by myself.
>I was lonely at the time, though I never knew what the emotion was until I got much older.
>So it began that whenever I had a problem, I bottled up my emotions, so that my brother couldn't get the best of me.
>If I was hurt or angry, I just pushed people away.

Then during highschool

>Falsely accused of molesting a child by a girl that hated me.
>She coached the kid she was babysitting to make up a bunch of shit. (it later was proven to be blatantly false)
>People never asked for my side of it, I was different and that was good enough for them.
>All my friends stopped talking to me, except for 2.
>Cops, accusing stares

THAT. was the moment everything hardened in me, permanently.

After that, I just never saw people the same. After a childhood of getting the shit kicked out of me, combined with being a constant grain in the rumour mill, I simply wasn't all that interested in belonging to social groups or cliques anymore.

Thus began my journey into AVPD.

I have 3 best friends, and each of them had to spent nearly an entire decade approaching me in friendship before I opened up.

My advice? Be there for your kid. REALLY. Be there. Don't fucking half ass it.
>>
>>28028055
My tips from experience:

1) Try living in a community and sending your kid to schools where he's among the higher socioeconomic class. Being the poor kid is really tough and big cause of robothood.

2) Don't be an overbearing parent. You need to let your kid make mistakes and learn from them. Teach him whatever you can, but don't control and don't demand too much. Be active with your kid, but again not demanding. Just be supportive. If there's any signs that your kid can't talk to you, you need to fix that shit immediately.

3) Start as soon as possible in lining up potential jobs for your kid. Even if it's just low wage summer stuff. Throwing your kid to the wolves with no help can quickly lead to soul crushing results.
>>
>>28028055

t. Failed Normalfag roleplaying as a non-failed Normalfag.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.