[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nobody Loves Me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
>be talking to normie friends
>sharing memes and videos
>it's no fun but i do it just for the attention
>say to normie friend "i'm feeling depressed at the moment, can we talk?"
>normie doesn't reply
>copy and paste the message to five other friends
>normies don't reply
>they usually reply immediatley
>post "i really don't feel in a good state, please fucking talk to me before i do something stupid please"
>no one replies
>1 hour passes
>a normie replies
>it's another fucking meme video
>normie starts talking about something random, completely ignoring me
>i reply "i think i'm going to have a mental breakdown"
>he replies
>"Lol"
>literally mfw
>>
Those aren't your friends. Trust me on this, talking from experience. Did they "read" the messages? Literally just remove the ones from facebook who did, and the ones who always reply but suddenly stopped replying entirely or changed the subject.

I'm fucking deadly serious. If they don't care about your physical or mental health, THEY ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS.
>>
OP is the faggot in this situation, fucking sort yourself out op
>>
>>28028006
Sometimes it's like normies are AIs who are already programmed, and when something that doesn't have a programmed reply is being said, they glitch. Shit's eerie.

You're also a faggot
>talk to me before I do something stupid!!1
>>
Well, here is the thing it feels very important to have friends now. It really isn't, even though you may feel alone you are learning self reliance. Assuming you come from a good family try and take up a hobby with your parents.

On a side note i'm here to basically find out what drove you to be rejects and failures. I'm only interested so as to prevent my son from turning into one of you weirdos.

-Best
Old chad/normal dad
>>
>>28028169
Exactly my thoughts ! Really is creepy. And they all do it.
To be fair what are they suppossed to do, linear thinking is stronk
>>
>>28028169
>Sometimes it's like normies are AIs who are already programmed, and when something that doesn't have a programmed reply is being said, they glitch.
This desu
It's all one giant program running on a hyper dimensional computer.
>>
>>28028106
Yeah, I realised they don't care about me.

It's just they are the only people who act like they are friends. I try to make friends, I'm not as awkward as other robots, I can reach out to people but they seem even more hostile.

Should I just delete Facebook?
>>
>>28028227
Kinda is. Society is programming people to behave a certain way. Not only behave, but think.
>>
>>28028132
>>28028169
FYI I was desperate, I knew it was preachy but I've had one hell of a day
>>
>>28028245
>>28028227
>>28028212
>>28028169
This. Normies are NPCs in the game of life.
>>
>>28028174
>self reliance
Self reliance is overrated. There is no such thing, it is utter nonsense. Everyone is dependent upon society for something. Even the most robotic person here survives because of some product of society.
>>
>>28028749
Like tendies
>>
>>28028245
And Society sucks at it. That's why we get people like us; we're not defective, Society has just failed to wholly indoctrinate us.

That's why so many Robots are Nazis, the Nazi's represent a cause, and that's what we're missing.
>>
You can talk to me if you want
>>
>>28029196
Oh what a time to live in.
>>
>>28029282
Meine Ehre heisst Treue
My honor is loyalty.
>>
>>28028006
How old are you and our friends? Most young people suck at empathy.

If I said this to my small Facebook group, highly doubt this is the response I'd get, they are also mostly late 20s and early 30s though.
>>
>>28028006
Well, what would you do if someone just tells you that? You wouldn't know what to say. And you'd try to avoid an awkward situation that might make things worse. Which is what they did.
Now quit being a wimp and sort your shit out, brobot, it's a matter of willpower.
>>
>>28028174

If you don't want your son to be a loser don't divorce his mother
>>
>get pretty drunk one night and write a long normiebook post about how no one really gives a shit about the mentally-ill and it's all just bullshit virtue signalling to fuel their own egos; people pretend to care about you for the minimum possible amount of time just to pat themselves on the back
>a few people I knew back in high school post generic "I'm here for you!" comments
>message them a few weeks later asking to talk, if they have time
>three leave me on seen
>one gives generic "JUST BE YOURSELF LIFE IS A GIFT" advice before she stops replying altogether
>delete account and never look back
>>
File: 1452032569493s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1452032569493s.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>28028006
>say to normie friend "i'm feeling depressed at the moment, can we talk?"
>post "i really don't feel in a good state, please fucking talk to me before i do something stupid please"
>i reply "i think i'm going to have a mental breakdown"
What the hell people actually do this? I don't even share anything personal with my family, much less "friends"
>>
>>28029196
Autists are highly resistant to subconscious conditioning. Whether this is a defect or patch for a vulnerability in the human condition is a matter of perspective. It's plainly obvious that political and religious identity/ideology for *most* neurotypicals is extensively or solely an outgrowth of their social identities. The amount of groupthink/doubletalk and the central reliance on cognitive bias, fallacious reasoning, unexamined beliefs and serious complacency underlying their beliefs across the ideological spectrum is staggering. And some, some, I assume, are good people.

The metered success of neoreactionary/"nazi" ideas creeping into the mainstream (trump candidacy) is largely a reaction to SJWism and the identity politics obsessed left. Autists play a large role and are greatly over represented within the alt right for this reason - they have larger inherent skepticism for any ideology (intersectionality/critical theory) that sees identity rather than likeability and ability to manipulate/subconsciously condition others as the primary determinant of success and primary driver of power, privilege and prejudice. Ironically enough, the same sort of "real lived experience" the mainstream left claimed was not accounted for by class reductionism and historical materialism when it rejected it for this postmodern crap.
>>
File: itsabo.jpg (21 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
itsabo.jpg
21 KB, 500x500
>>28028006
1/10
KYS
"lol"
>>
>>28030547
>>28030547
So, what would that be in God's English?
>>
>>28028006
Stay away from those faggots
>>
File: considerate_businessman.jpg (141 KB, 543x405) Image search: [Google]
considerate_businessman.jpg
141 KB, 543x405
these businessmen with rope pics are the fucking best
>>
>>28029883
>it's all just bullshit virtue signalling to fuel their own egos
Amen brother.

I'd say they're also attempting to gain a more advantageous social position or avoid losing status in stepping out of line and not maintaining the collective delusion of a just, kind world.
Normie life as much about convincing the world at large of its altruism as it is convincing yourself of yours.

>>28030616
Which parts are too hard for you? You might have to google the technical terms but they refer to things you should be quite familiar with already, unless you've been living under a rock since 2008 and have never heard of "gamergate" or "Donald Trump"
>>
>>28028006

It sounds like you don't give a fuck about what they have to say, and they don't give a fuck about what you have to say.
What do you want from them? More attention?
>>
>>28029883
>three leave me on seen
>seen

No intelligent life detected here.
>>
>>28030985

normie detected, turning their own negative traits back on their victim and making them the bad guy

>just another way to stroke their ego
>>
I have a friend who does this every. fucking. time. We talk. It annoys the shit out of me. I can understand if you have one bad day out of the month, but if this shit is happening occasionally, I don't want to hear it because I've got my own problems to deal with that are probably more important than
>tfw no gf
Or
>I lost 5 times on League of Legends; I'm gonna cut myself.
>>
>>28031086
67 KB JPG
>be talking to normie friends
>sharing memes and videos
>it's no fun but i do it just for the attention

kek. He even admitted he wasn't too interested in them. baka desu senpai
>>
File: 1355527037497.jpg (58 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1355527037497.jpg
58 KB, 500x667
>>28028239
I totally know that feel.
Usually I cut contact for a week with them, but I always come back because being lonely feels way worse than playing friends.
It feels like an endless cycle of sadness, especially since I was always the guy who was there for them when they had their normie problems like breaking up with their gf.
>>
>>28028006

Is your name nick?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.