[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy Fuck Guys I Need Pussy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: rare pepe.jpg (73 KB, 475x475) Image search: [Google]
rare pepe.jpg
73 KB, 475x475
I am a 25 year old half-gook friendless kissless virgin and I NEED PUSSY. I can't take it anymore, I need to get my dick wet.

Where else besides Craigslist can I try and get some pussy? I need them to host as well.

Also if any of you are in Ottawa and have a pussy or if you have any friends/family who has a pussy and wants to sell let me know.

Please kill me.
>>
Fuck off kid, Ottawa pussy is mine.
>>
>>28027936
PROSTITUTES
Dont know whats this about all the time, its literally their job to fuck losers.
>>
Just drop your contact information whenever you are talking to somebody online. Eventually you'll make a gf.
>>
Just fucking rape somebody.
If you're not a complete moron, which it sounds like you are, you can get away with it.
>>
>>28027962
It is rare as fuck, where are you getting it.
>>
you're fucking pathetic letting pussy control your life like that
>>
>>28027972
Prostitution is illegal here.

>>28027995
No one lives in Ottawa.

>>28028031
I'm not that gullible.

>>28028065
Wait until you are my age kid.
>>
File: mpepe.jpg (7 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
mpepe.jpg
7 KB, 229x220
>>28028031
Protips: Don't rape somebody you know.
Don't show your face.
Do it somewhere secluded
Don't let the victim make noise.

Remember, if you fuck up, you'll get beaten and raped by niggers for 12-15 years.
>>
It shouldn't be this hard but it is.

I wish I could live back in the glory days of the internet, when Craigslist was actually useful and worked, and it wasn't filled with thousands of desperate and thirsty normies.
>>
>>28027936
Just go full elliot but also add in rape on the side.
It's really not that hard if you're so desperate for sex.
>>
>>28027936
Try using pheromones and actually meeting girls. You can buy them as a concentrate or you can get them from certain vegetables(celery, parsnip,etc)
>>
>>28028128
>Don't rape somebody you know.
I wouldn't feel comfortable raping someone I didn't trust.
>>
Go to backpage if you're willing to pay.
I don't see a reason why, white Canadian pussy is extremely easy, I'm a shitskin, semi fit and I have blonde 18 19 yo college girls riding on my cock and begging me to cum inside them
>>
File: You.png (13 KB, 418x359) Image search: [Google]
You.png
13 KB, 418x359
Remember to have sex before the age of thirty (30), because the saying "use it or lose it" is true.

If your penis does not have physical contact with a female's natural vaginal lubricants by the age of thirty (30) then your penis will atrophy; that is, it will shrivel up and fall off. Keep in mind it must be sex bareback.
>>
>>28027936
backpage com

of course this wasnt original
>>
>>28028675
You're also a normalfag. Gfs and sex comes to you without even trying, you live an easy life where everything is handed to you.

OP doesn't have that luxury.
>>
File: terrorist.jpg (1 MB, 2857x1608) Image search: [Google]
terrorist.jpg
1 MB, 2857x1608
>>28028675
>I'm a shitskin
That is why. You guys have gamed the system to your favour.

Look at pic related. He murder an American at age 15, spend 10 years in Guantanamo, spent 3 more years in jails in the US and then Canada, was released and is now engaged to prime pussy AND is suing the government for 30 million dollars.
>>
>>28028128
Unless you go to Sweden, those guys get off and do community service instead of jail
>>
>>28028675
>shitskin

You literally could be a jobless loser NEET and would get easy white pussy. All you are is a fetish for good sex. They don't expect anything from you.

Meanwhile actually white guys have to be in good shape, have a good job, be sociable, and pray that they find a woman that would accept them.

20 years ago, you'd only be able to date women that look like you. Now, you can fuck anybody.

I'd say that you should bareback every white girl and make sure they get pregnant and give birth to non-white babies.
>>
>>28028675
Also, it is an objective fact that Asian males have it the worst. The only people who deny this are Whites but then they turn around and say "Asian pussy belongs to White cock" completely sinking any argument they had.
>>
>>28029007
>All you are is a fetish for good sex
You're saying this like it's a bad thing. Women fetishsize cock, oh my god such a revelation.
I'm enjoying the present and it's golden. I've had white girls obsessing with me and saying how they want to marry me but I'm still young and I wouldn't waste time on white trash I only see as a cum bucket.
My family wouldn't allow me to marry a white girl anyway, I'll wait until I'm 27 and settle with a qt 18 year old virgin from my race
>>
>>28029105

I'm not saying it's a bad thing at all. I'm telling you to take full advantage of it and to breed out the white race.

Erase whites from Canada.
>>
>>28029128
There is always a fucking cuck in everythread.
>>
>>28029141

It's the future of the white race. Erased and made minorities in their own homes. Slaves to the non-white cock.
>>
>>28029128
Will do, brother. I don't want to make race mixed kids because they will grow up miserable but I will make sure to stain every white girl I meet with my shitskin cum so she will only be good for betacuck providers
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.