[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm never opening myself up again. Never gonna trust someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: pepe.gif (430 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
pepe.gif
430 KB, 600x450
I'm never opening myself up again.

Never gonna trust someone else again.
>>
Baby don't give up.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
>>
>>28027308
Did someone betray you?
>>
>>28027308
What happened, Robot?
>>
File: oRa0OqO.png (410 KB, 899x506) Image search: [Google]
oRa0OqO.png
410 KB, 899x506
>girlfriend constantly is getting on my case about not being open enough
>get drunk one night and decide to text her a giant wall of text detailing how I became the fuck up I am today
>she never texted me back and never brought it up
>afterwards we slowly drifted apart and she broke up with me

I'm not OP btw
>>
we are men we dont open up, and if we try we get shut down
>>
>>28027482
You're not me but this is basically what happened to me instead of GF it was my girl best friend, instead of being drunk I did it sober, and instead of her breaking up with me she slowly stopped talking to me.
>>
File: PBF252.jpg (114 KB, 900x300) Image search: [Google]
PBF252.jpg
114 KB, 900x300
>>28027308
I know that feel, dude. Pic related; it hurts too much to try and date again.
>>
File: 1460815661602.jpg (122 KB, 1023x986) Image search: [Google]
1460815661602.jpg
122 KB, 1023x986
>>28027671
What's your name ? Do you live in France ? Are you a fembot ?
The same thing happened to me, and I secretly wish we can be friends again
>>
>>28027308
This is the part where I say you have to trust somebody to be close to anyone. Really though, if you love them and feel they're worthy of trust you should. Take some time to heal, and then get back on the train, or it will leave without you.
>>
Same OP. If you let yourself be vulnerable with someone you may as well undress and spread your ass cheeks as well, because you're gonna get fucked.
>>
>>28027308
Women are incapable of Love.

This comment wasn't original enough; so think about that, anons.
>>
I might as well bump this thread, it sounds like there might be a good story in it somewhere
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.