[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girls are just as horny as guys, if not more! Why do people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 251x242
>girls are just as horny as guys, if not more!

Why do people say this?
>>
They're horny only for Chad, senpai. U should know this by now
>>
>people
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>28027052
>more
wait a minute what did he mean by this?
>>
If this were true girls would masturbate a lot more frequently when a suitable mate wasn't around, but they don't.
>>
>>28027052
Because it's true. They're just never horny for us.
>>
>>28027097
By people I mean normies

>>28027076
>tfw you have to be outgoing and at least 8/10 to even get girls to notice you
>>
>>28027141
No it's not. Why else would there be such a massive disparity between the number of women on dating sites compared to men? And they're never looking for just sex on there
>>
It's true though, they're sluts and will fuck every Chad in sight
>>
>>28027160
you have to be at least 9/10

>tfw top 5% of mankind because i've had girlfriend(s)
wish me luck, since the next generation will all be elite men
>>
>>28027052
Because girls are just as horny as guys.
They just leave the part out that specifies what gets them just as horny.
And the thing that drenches their panties thinking about, is all the money and potential power they can cuck from their men.
>>
>>28027185
Because they can fulfill their need at any time they want.
>>
File: 1427517544207.jpg (81 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
1427517544207.jpg
81 KB, 563x542
>>28027052
Because it's true. Men are just apes who can't control themselves or go 5 minutes without talking about muh dick. Women have been taught to keep quiet about their sexual desires, while men howl and whistle like animals when they see a nice rack. Men can't even think straight when they're turned on, their whole brain is focused on getting off. Women realize life will go on after climax and there are things more important than temporary pleasure.
>>
>>28027185
only losers use dating sites either way. that's like asking why there are so many more women in dance classes despite the fact that men are more athletic and might like dancing just as much when you go to social events.

brain studies say its about the same. blogs say its about the same. there's variety between people, but not genders. you'd have to be a total retard to not see it. and just using the logic of a 15 year old so you can understand, look at the sales for sex toys for women.
>>
File: 1460099033081.jpg (96 KB, 792x558) Image search: [Google]
1460099033081.jpg
96 KB, 792x558
>>28027255
Who's gonna bite?
>>
>>28027255
>there are things more important than temporary pleasure.

As boosting their egos?
>>
>>28027052
After masturbation the horniness wears off and the idea of sex becomes boring for awhile, at least for me.
>>
>>28027255
women couldn't give two shits about sex.
They love what comes from sex, but largely tolerate sex as a means to those ends.
those ends being attention, power, and money
They've used it as a weapon for all time.
You're not getting one over on me roastie.
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 851x515) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 851x515
>>28027403
Here's a semi-related infographic.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.