[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
9418012710 This kid owes me $200 and refuses to pick up the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 540x472) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 540x472

This kid owes me $200 and refuses to pick up the phone, it's been like three weeks so I've pretty much kissed it goodbye but if you get wasted and feel like fuckin w some kid I met down here who spends his days shooting up dilaudid and crying while jerking off cause his junkie gf gave him hep C ... Be my guest. Lol ;)
>>
leave and don't come back
>>
>>28026629
Im gonna call him and get your number then post it on here. Literally doing it now. He should know who you are because of the $200
>>
>>28026629
I'm calling him, I'm gonna tell him that some faggot is on 4chan crying about his money
Why the fuck does he owe you 200 anyway?
>>
>>28026921
This is great, stick it to the OP.
>>
>>28026629
So you came to a hive of losers to ask losers to do something about a loser who stole from you?

This isn't 2008 /b/. This is current year /r9k/. We have bawwing to do and we're not your personal army.
>>
>>28026947
>Why the fuck does he owe you 200 anyway?
This requires an answer OP
>>
God I know we aren't personal armies but I honestly think the personal armies should not profit the OP.

I think personal armies should do funny and justice things.
would fall under justice

>bu...buu...but OP would be getting money!!!!

yeah it wouldn't be profit though... He would be returning to what he had...
>>
>>28027079
I know this doesn't make sense but I'm high...

no I'm not a normie I smoke alone most of the time :^)
>>
>>28027079
>>28027110
Smoking weed ever, or taking any drugs ever, alone or not makes you a normie
But i see where you're coming from, unfortunately we can't do those kinds of things anymore because someone always goes and whiteknights us, ruining the whole thing
>>
>>28026921

You wont do it you antisocial fuck
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.