[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel in love with my neighbor I have no idea how to approch her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
I feel in love with my neighbor

I have no idea how to approch her
>>
>>28026587
Don't. When you fuck it up and creep her out, it'll be uncomfortable every time you see her because you're neighbors. If you try to make amends, she'll send her Chad over to cut your penis off.
>>
Are you sure it's love? What it's like to have that feeling again? It's been so long that I have all but forgotten.
>>
Dip your penis in paint and slap it on some piece of paper and slip it under her door, the smell will lure her to you. Works all the time.
>>
>>28026643
He's trying to keep you here robot. Fight the hivemind and ask her out. This place is for social autists after all. If you sperg out then see you tomorrow
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 500x482) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 500x482
Just bee confident brah
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.