[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>so when are we meeting again? :3 >how about [...] >...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1460934090157.jpg (119 KB, 668x1370) Image search: [Google]
1460934090157.jpg
119 KB, 668x1370
>so when are we meeting again? :3
>how about [...]
>...
>is it ok? we can go somewhere else if you want
>...
>hello?
>...

>1 day later
>hey, are you there? what happened?
>...
>?
>...

>2 days later
>hi, can we talk? what's going on?
>...
>why are you "seen"ing my messages, but not replying?
>...

>add people from her facebook and ask them if they know something, they probably message her
>her reaction finally after 3.5 days of nothing

>stop looking for me
>its fine, sometimes I dissapear for a few days, everything's ok, I'll be back soon

what the fuck is this?
what the fuck is going on?
what happened?
why is she not interested anymore? or is she? am I misunderstanding something? everything was going so well up until that random moment where she completely disappeared from this world for 3 days
help, what the fuck do I do
>>
>>28026150
She was fucking Chad, you need to let her go mate.
>>
You're a needy beta cuck and she decided to get her tight ass fucked by Chad that night instead of go out with you. Its not rocket science, its the most obvious thing in the world.
>>
>>28026185
Do you even remotely feel something, shitposting that stuff in every thread?
Or are you just a robot spewing out automated replies?
>>
>>28026188
>You're a needy beta cuck
>She asks me when we are meeting
>I tell her a place and a time
>somehow this makes me a needy beta cuck
you nicely managed to fit a lot of random memewords into one post
>>
>>28026225

Wow don't sperg out about it sweetheart. Just accept it.
>>
>>28026210
What do you think she was doing then ?
kek
>>
>>28026237
This.
OP is actually retarded and can't see the obvious.
>>
>>28026185
>>28026188
>>28026237
>>28026258
>>28026285
I suspected asking /r9k/ would be a mistake, what the fuck was I thinking
>>
>>28026317
Ignorance is bliss.

originalnyi
>>
File: 1443246916395.jpg (108 KB, 300x449) Image search: [Google]
1443246916395.jpg
108 KB, 300x449
>>28026344
>le NEET autists know everything about the world outside even though they never experienced it, because they've read about it, ironically, on /r9k/, and now they are le redpilled
>>
>>28026258
Okay Anon I can understand that in your retarded mind there's only space for shitty cuck fantasies that doesn't mean it has anything to do with reality.
>>
>>28026364

You are a special snowflake who has special knowledge. Forgive us.
>>
>>28026150
if you can't see the giant red flag waving right in front of you RIGHT NOW you should just end yourself and in case you are legit looking for help, end it with her asap because she will break you
>>
>>28026364
>mongoloid first date went wrong
>hehe I'm the only one who got blissed by such fortune over here
>can't be like that, they just jealous

They're right, you'll find that out by yourself if you keep going on
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.