[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what would you do if a qt suddenly started to attack you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: qt.webm (953 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
qt.webm
953 KB, 1280x720
what would you do if a qt suddenly started to attack you?
>>
>>28025924
I would just temple strike her full force to be truthful. One hit is all I need and it might do permanent damage. I can deadlift 585 lbs.
>>
Block her strikes and if she doesn't let up try to restrain her. It's not very threatening if you're a man unless she has a knife or something.
>>
>>28025979
in highschool a girl punched me in the ear. i only felt warmness desu, no pain at all
>>
>qt

OREGANO.
>>
>>28025979
This, women are pathetically weak.
>>
I guess first instinct would be to grab her to stop the hitting. I wouldn't punch unless she had already landed something that hurt.
>>
>>28025924
LMAO just push her down. This happened to me one time and I pushed her down to the ground instantly. It didn't really hurt her except concrete scrapes. The look on her face and the effect on her mental state was the real damage it did. That forceful push made her realize that I am at least 5 times stronger than her and I could have actually taken her by the throat, lifted her off the ground and killed her on the spot if I wanted to, but I was restrained enough to just push her down. The look on a woman's face when she realizes the power differential, realizes the fact that you could murder her at any moment without trying, the fact that you could have followed up with a stomp on her skull but you chose not to.... that look is pure adrenaline. It's a strange look of astonishment, confusion, and fear
>>
I got in a fight with a girl in Barcelona, she stole my wallet.
>>
Tell her to learn how to hit like a man
>>
>>28026087
Then she shows her scrapes and bruises to the police and tells them how you assaulted her. Might as well just belt her across the chops.
>>
>>28025924
Tell her I love her

Orginalino
>>
>>28025924
Pick her up and slam her on her head like I would any weak dude who started hitting me for no reason.
>>
Restrain her, and grab her titties as I'm doing so
>>
>>28025924
Get an erection
>>
>>28026199
>blatant basement dwelling virgin projecting this hard
>>
>>28026171
You mean battered*

Not assaulted
>>
Strangle her. Maybe until she passes out. Then I'd slap her a bit.
>>
>>28027087
OK, so what is the difference? I really should know this. I've been charged with assault, but not battery.
>>
File: 1459889084022.jpg (11 KB, 333x331) Image search: [Google]
1459889084022.jpg
11 KB, 333x331
>>28025924
>tfw been attacked by women multiple times

Not that fun
>>
>>28027253
ugly fat women?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.