[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why dont you robots surrender to Jesus and give him your life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: iwanteternalneetdomforyou.jpg (160 KB, 454x257) Image search: [Google]
iwanteternalneetdomforyou.jpg
160 KB, 454x257
Why dont you robots surrender to Jesus and give him your life trough faith so he can make the best out of it? I think that christianity can be a pretty good religion for a robot. It offers eternal NEETdom in paradise forever and ever and all you have to do is not go the way that selfish Chads and Stacies are going (so being an isolated introvert is a great start in this case, you dont have much to give up anyway) and trust in Jesus by obeying ten commandments. Christianity says that the more you suffer in this world, the more you will enjoy your afterlife NEETdom. If this whole christianity meme is real (try to do some research on Near Death Experience, it could change your mind a bit), you wasted your earthly life for the best cause you ever could and earned eternal respect. If not, you wasted your life for nothing trying to satisfy simple desires of your reptilian brain that you cant fully satisfy anyways, because you will always want more and that never ending desire for more might be lack of holy spirit meme in you that changes your heart and desires. There are plenty of bible verses aimed at robots, for example:

John 15:19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

Faith in eternal NEETdom trough Jesus is the only thing that keeps me alive these days and I am happy for my choice, because without it I would waste my life in much worse way anyway without any hope for something better.
>>
I was forced to believe Jesus fairy tales the first 13 years of life. And look where that got me. Fuck off.
>>
File: cut yo fukin head off bitch.jpg (56 KB, 341x362) Image search: [Google]
cut yo fukin head off bitch.jpg
56 KB, 341x362
i know him quite well, he's not happy.. if you think we will go unpunished you're wrong..

The first and second death cometh
>>
File: blood game over.png (89 KB, 544x416) Image search: [Google]
blood game over.png
89 KB, 544x416
Prepare yourselves..the third woe cometh.. the lords arrows will fly, and their aimed at us
>>
File: albert pike.jpg (17 KB, 293x350) Image search: [Google]
albert pike.jpg
17 KB, 293x350
you're pic is absolutely disrespectful..do you know what that heart stands for?
>>
>>28025659
If he loves me so much, how come he doesn't give me a gf?
>>
>>28025659
54234 people want Hitler back
32000 want Jesus back
do the math we liked Hitler because he was real.
>>
Jesus is a false savior
>>
>>28025743
Make me wise and tell me.
>>
>>28025669
That bible verse could be your answer.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.