[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Somebody on normiebook shares an article about "mansplaining."
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: dk14s.jpg (32 KB, 490x288) Image search: [Google]
dk14s.jpg
32 KB, 490x288
>Somebody on normiebook shares an article about "mansplaining."
>Write a reply about why the article doesn't get it at all.
>Get dogpiled by roasties for "mansplaining" on an article about "mansplaining."

I don't even know why I bother living in this world anymore. I love how they've come up with a way to completely invalidate and ridicule anything a guy says that they're not interested in or that they don't agree with, and they can do it with a single word.
>>
WELCOME TO HELL FRIEND LIE DOWN AND ACCEPT YOUR LIFE
>>
What did you expect to happen? Anyone who believes in that garbage is an idiot and not worth engaging.
>>
all "mansplaining" does is prove that men are naturally smarter.

The fact that roasties made up a word to dismiss men's arguments show often they must have gotten BTFO'd.
>>
>>28025657
It's also a subtle way for them to indicate they do not understand what you're saying.

Women are fucking children.
>>
Mansplaining is essentially stupid women trying to prevent men from proving them wrong.

An intelligent woman doesn't care and does not think mansplaining is a real thing.

It's just a safety net for stupid women who cannot back their claims and actions.
>>
>>28025926
Yeah, it's fucking retarded but I couldn't help myself.

I'm all for giving shit to guys who patronize more qualified women by telling them shit they already know, which is what "mansplaining" was SUPPOSED to mean.

Now apparently any comment or explanation of anything is "mansplaining," even if it's about something I'm automatically more qualified to talk about than the author because it's an article about men's psyches and the author has never experienced being a man?

What next, would it be mansplaining it some woman wrote a bullshit article about working on cars and I, a professional mechanic, replied to it with a refutation?

I swear, next it'll be some nonsensical dogma-filled article about "what having a penis is like" and I'll get called out for disputing it.
>>
How to mansplain:
1. Be a man
2. Explain
>>
>>28026015
>>28026047
See, I didn't even go there.

What I wrote was that mansplaining is actually something men do as part of the social competition that we're constantly forced into. The article wasn't about a one-on-one situation, it was about some guy talking to a room full of journalists, and I said that in situations like that it's really about asserting yourself in front of other men.

But no, I forgot that men can't have social pressures or insecurity and we're all one big happy gender that view one another equally and are universally allied for the sole goal of oppressing women.
>>
File: 1382456797948.jpg (41 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
1382456797948.jpg
41 KB, 750x500
>>28025657
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJyQpRfaGnw
>>
>>28025657
Just call em all roasties.
Or better yet, invite them to discuss it with us.
I'd be very interested in saying hello.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.