[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think im gonna hang myself tonight. Pain has just gone on to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 408925344_76faa5a194.jpg (119 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
408925344_76faa5a194.jpg
119 KB, 333x500
I think im gonna hang myself tonight. Pain has just gone on to long and too deep i have alotta schizo shit going on too. But i dont have a webcam. I just have a windows phone. Tablet. And android phone. Tell me how to stream it tonight ill give u a time to tune in and ill do it
>>
File: mk.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
mk.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
Dont do it or you have to deal with this...
not forever, but you will suffer
>>
For fucks sake, don't kill yourself. Now that life is at rock bottom, just live knowing you couldn't give a shit anymore and stop going on r9k
>>
>>28025441
Is your name John? And totally stream it bro. Do it for us
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcSUs9iZv-g

Watch this OP.
>>
File: 8nLFCVP.png (51 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
8nLFCVP.png
51 KB, 657x527
>>28025683
>I'm want to kill myself
>therefore I don't give a shit about anything
>>
>>28025698
>uploaded by BuzzFeedVideo
>>
>>28025715
then don't give a shit about killing yourself?
get a job and don't give a shit about it
get a roastie girlfriend and don't give a shit about her
get your own place and don't give a shit about it

Jesus, fuck. Just finish the fucking game.

Maybe opt out of having a gf and adopt a kid and devote your life to making another life better. You could be something great to someone else who needs it more than anything.
>>
I guess you could do a giant skype call with everyone
>>
>>28025721
So what? The content of the video is what matters, not who uploaded it.
>>
File: image_17.jpg (44 KB, 656x523) Image search: [Google]
image_17.jpg
44 KB, 656x523
Mail me your shit desu

All memes aside you'll be alright. Whatever you're upset about won't be an issue if you change your habits and stick at it for a few months. Permanent solution to a temporary problem, not worth it.

0/10 stick around for more
>>
>>28025768
If it was uploaded by almost anyone but BuzzFeed I'd agree with your logic.
>>
>>28025764
This

What's your skype op?
>>
>>28025814
Wifilord987
>>
>>28025814
>>28025764
Fuck off, you degenerate bastards. Fuck right off to Reddit.
>>
>>28025784
Wtf do u want me to mail u?
>>
>>28025441
Why do you turn to the sadists of the internet when you're feeling depressed and hopeless?
>>
I'm too anxious to watch but if some faggot could record and upload somewhere later for the rest of us thatd be great
>>
>>28025441
Are you medicated for your "shit"?
>>
>>28025441
Don't do it anon.

It'll get better, we're all gonna make it.
>>
>>28025441
yes, kill yourself please you cucking faggot
oh and when are you doing it?
>>
is the shit live yet?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.