[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are NEETs not fit? >you have all the time in the world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: earth_lockscreen.jpg (2 MB, 3948x2594) Image search: [Google]
earth_lockscreen.jpg
2 MB, 3948x2594
Why are NEETs not fit?
>you have all the time in the world
>you do not need to go to the gym to be fit
>can do push ups, sit ups, squats, etc in your damn room
> do this while listening to your favorite album
>if you do 10 of each per day does not even take an hour
> as you progress your body will push itself to do more

Yet you just decomposed in that chair waiting for death. Why not welcome death with a rad bod?
>>
File: horse stance.jpg (12 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
horse stance.jpg
12 KB, 275x183
Keks...you dont know me. i'm sitting in horse stance while i type this.. i dont even have a chair
>>
File: 1460236607769.png (24 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1460236607769.png
24 KB, 200x200
>implying you can get fit without spending at least 15 hours a week at the gym
>>
Because I live in the 7th story in my apartment and I can't get the proper equipment to body build.

I would be doing body training but I lack money for a monthly subscrition and I have anxiety and I can't stand people looking at me.

I wish I wasn't this pathetic
>>
It has no value to me and I do not enjoy the process. I am active only enough to be on the lower end of healthy

Plus muscley people stand out and I don't find that look appealing
>>
>>28025728
You really only need 1/4 of that per week
>>
>>28025862
Excuses

Portugal
>>
File: 2016-04-21-21-07-09-1.jpg (96 KB, 539x699) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-21-21-07-09-1.jpg
96 KB, 539x699
Google: convict conditioning pdf

Excerscise without any equipment. Use your body weight. Don't even have to leave your room. You go to the gym to get big but getting big is not the same as getting strong. I found it very helpful. Has different levels of core excercises from scooter fat to netero.
>>
>>28025408
For the same reason they're NEETs: They're lazy as all holy hell and have no respect for themselves or anything else.
>>
>>28026484
Tried this and it didn't work for me. I always plateau long before I reach the last exercises.
>>
>>28025408
>>28026484
food, if you're NEET you don't eat +3k calories a day with lots of proteins
>>
File: pic.jpg (45 KB, 768x906) Image search: [Google]
pic.jpg
45 KB, 768x906
NEET here. I'm in good shape for my weight doing exclusively cardio, I care about heart gains, couldn't give a shit about muscles.

What exactly would be the point in wasting time and energy for muscles?
> able to pick up and put down heavier things
> when I don't need to lift anything heavier than a computer, ever
> bitches be attracted
> uglyFacesWithRippedBodies.jpg, implying
> need to eat more, which costs more
>>
>>28027401

Enjoy getting rekt in a fight
>>
>>28027488
> fight
> implying I live in niggerstan
> implying I leave the house
> implying I don't carry a knife
>>
>>28025862
Do pushups, sit ups, and take a fucking jog around the track somewhere.
You're making excuses
>>
>>28025408
Any NEET that isn't fit should kill themselves immediately
>>
>>28025408
fit NEET reporting, I was fat before I was NEET, 3 years into to my NEET life I decided to get fit, diet and exercise every day for a few months, now I don't exercise I just don't eat shit and stay fit.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.