[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of you have just quit a job and walked out on it for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 56685.jpg (20 KB, 340x360) Image search: [Google]
56685.jpg
20 KB, 340x360
How many of you have just quit a job and walked out on it for whatever reason?

Ive done it about 5 times just abruptly leave mainly when not telling anybody because the work was too much, poor communication, and also because i cant control my bladder and piss myself all the time.

So ill work a job for weeks to months and just end up walking ouy without saying anything because my piss keeps staining my pants and i get embarrassed.
>>
>>28025073
Op here. Literally u fuckers think u have it hard try living like me with this bullshit going on im gonna fucking kill myself
>>
but you could wear a diaper or something and prevent that problem
>>
dont they have medicine to help you control your pissing?
>>
>>28025138
>medicine
>diapers
I think OP just gets off to pissing his pants
>>
How much piss we talking about? A squirt or two? Or a whole stream worth?
>>
I CANT TAKE THIS SHIT ANYMORE U FUCKERS WANNA SEE ME KILL MYSELF. IM GOING
>>
Why not work at a leather tannery? They use piss and its all the place smells like
>>
Op here i take the medicine ive been taking it for several years and i HAVE SPENT HUNDERDS OF DOLLARS ON PANTS UNDERWEAR MEDICINE DIAPERS pads and everything and it just never it good enough it never completely catches the drips and dribbling and streaks of piss that stain my pants im not fucking retarded guys ive rventually giving up and tryed the underwear that shit dont cut it u fucking nig nogs
>>
i know your pain op
>>
>>28025194
The doctors always tell mr that my bladder is emptying completely. What i believe is happening is the piss is getting caught in my urethra and therefore just dribbles out the rest of the day constantly at random intervals no matter what i do. I cant even feel ot come out my dick until its running down my pants and legs it also feels very cold because ur legs are actually warmer compared to the hofy temperature piss
>>
>>28025292
How do you know my pain plz tell me the story im only 22 and ive haf this for years
>>
>>28025137
Nigger im weating a 24$ pair of broefs right now that is a rewashable diaper and i have a box of diapers and pads that dhit dont work for the constant random dribbling i endure this fucking shit is crazy fuck u nigger i aint wearing ur fucking jew diapers bitch
>>
>>28025376
why not seal your peepee with wax?
>>
>>28025073

Maybe get a condom catheter... attach it to a bag on your leg. Honestly have never heard of a younger/adult male with constant dribbling incontinence. Probably if you're not too poor you could get surgery for a urinary diversion, which is where they take part of your intestine and make a new bladder out of it, that you only have to empty every 6 hours.
>>
Done it a number of times, but I still manage to keep finding jobs. It seems nobody really checks CVs.
>>
>>28025399
Man ur inout is appreciated i forgot about condoms maybe i should have bought a condom and just wore it all the time and id be good. Cant believe that Shit hasnt crossed my mind recently i know it has b4. Damnbi rlly i wouldve been using a condom lately in general to catch my piss fuck i alrdy quit my job but shit idk what to do now. But i doubt that wouldve been a definitive answer i dont even know bro i just need someone to hold me im falling in the deep end
>>
>>28025399
I just looked up that condom catheter nigger that shit is genius im gonna look into getting one thx. How tf did u know abot that thing?
>>
>>28025435
Rite nobody checks those its kinda crazy
>>
>>28025073
lol you're a manchild but i left all my jobs without really saying much. or id give a 2 week notice but i won't come in those two weeks. im a scientist so nobody gives a shit.
>>
Once. A shitty warehouse job loading trucks which was genuine slave labor. Impossible to do the required tasks, bitched at about not reaching tasks everyday, I felt so awful for the poor people that had to work there.
>>
Walked out on the job? Only once. It was some millionaire's factory, and they were running that place like a sweatshop.
>>
>>28025898
>implying any factory is owned by a poor person
you just sound bitter m8
>>
>>28025932
Privately owned basically, as opposed to a real company. It was a long time ago, but I worked at other factories that weren't so bad, like a door and window shop. Hell, even the recycling plant job was better. This one though, they'd practically break out the whip and the pay was shit too.
>>
>>28025073
Yeah man, it's the greatest feeling ever. Although normally I have the decency to be upfront about my impending absence though. I just say that I have mental health issues and can no-longer continue to work, which is something they can't really argue with.
>>
File: when I see a black "person".jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
when I see a black "person".jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>28025686

Heard about it from one of my fellow Klansmen.
>>
>>28025073
>How many of you have just quit a job and walked out on it for whatever reason?

EVERY job i've somehow managed to get (really only 1) other ones were cold calling sales jobs where they hire literally everyone who goes to the interviews.

I just cant stand being around people, I paid my bills for like 2 years doing LoL boosting making an average of $4 AUD an hour.

Now i am just on the disabilibux...fuck doing anything, everything requires some form of communication.
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 861x899) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 861x899
Almost did it today because my manager was being a cunt. My job is a sales position but we aren't commissioned directly, it's shared with the whole sales staff. I've been doingthe best lately so rather than rewarding me, he let everyone else do jack shit and made me help every customer, including ones that he knew weren't going to buy shit. Then when a huge lie down sale walked in, he had me do it, but reported it as his own to look good for corporate. (Basically setting me back for trying to get promoted). I was 98% of the way there to just quit, but instead I was passive aggressive and just intentionally tanked on sales

This thread is making me not quit though, just because how pathetic some of these stories sound
>>
>>28025073
all the jobs I get I end up just quitting by not showing up work is pointless there's nothing I want to buy, I don't care if I become homeless and die
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.