[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today I went to the job center and talked with a guy about what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1449226883234.png (399 KB, 680x418) Image search: [Google]
1449226883234.png
399 KB, 680x418
Today I went to the job center and talked with a guy about what my options are. I'm the equivalent of a high school dropout in my country. I was nervous as fuck and it was hard to contain my spaghetti. I had to tell him about school and why I dropped out. I had to tell him about the time I spent in various mental wards, my mental issues etc.
I told him that I was diagnosed with autism and he told me that he doesn't think that I'm a sperglord. I said that I was uncertain as well.

It was all very embarassing. I had to tell this guy I met a few minutes prior all about my pathetic life. Now I need to take a 4-5 hour test, so they can determine what my level of education and cognitive ability is. I don't want to. I'm scared.

I came home and cried. Then I took a nap. I still feel like a confused child. I see all these people around me making progress, while I sit here hating myself. I'm so sick of it all.

How was your day, /r9k/?
>>
Always know your rights OP, find out what exactly they can sanction you for and then do the bare minimum
>>
>>28024355
Honestly be mate be glad that God had some mercy and didn't give you actual autism
>>
>>28024355

Don't take what your work coach is saying for granted. They have goals to meet relating to getting people into work, and so they are often liberal with the truth and what you're entitled to. If they tell you one thing, do your own research using the relevant website. I'm assuming you're a britbong, in which case you can probably post questions you have in the future here where there are plenty of uk neets.
>>
>>28024580
You're probably right. I'm still very confused about this whole autism thing. Two doctors have told me that I have it, but multiple other people said I don't. It doesn't really matter if I have it or not. Something is not right. It doesn't matter what label they slap on it.

>>28024648
I'm a germanfag actually, but thanks for the tip. I'll do some research and try not to get fucked over.
>>
>>28024355
> I had to tell him about school and why I dropped out. I had to tell him about the time I spent in various mental wards
You should've said that it was due to personal problems. He has no right to ask you anything more, it's not an interrogation or anything like that.
>>
File: 1333149095382.jpg (27 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1333149095382.jpg
27 KB, 250x250
>>28024790
I know what I should've done, but I fucked up and spilled my spaghetti. I probably told that poor guy things he didn't even need or want to know.

Fuck!
>>
>>28024887
Well ofc, he was just trying to do his job. He's not a fucking therapist.
>>
Relax anon, it'll work out

That guy is just a retarded social worker fuck

You shouldn't care about what he thinks of you; he's fucking loser.
>>
File: feels49.png (32 KB, 337x338) Image search: [Google]
feels49.png
32 KB, 337x338
>>28024355
In which country do you life OP?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.