[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did beards become so popular because jawlets saw it as a chance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
Did beards become so popular because jawlets saw it as a chance to fool women into thinking that they don't have a chinless cuckface?
>>
What the fuck are you talking about? Beards have always been popular, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>28024302
I'm a jawlet, that's why I did it.
Works great, too.
Idiot females have their war paint lies
Don't see this as any different
>>
Not everything has a plan behind it.
>>
>>28024302
They come in and out of fashion

Thy weren't popular before like 2006

They were popular in the 70's and early 80's

They weren't popular in the 30's-60's

They were popular in the 19 teens and 20's

The weren't popular at he turn of the century

They were popular for a the last half of the 1800's

They weren't popular in the late 1700's /1800's etc

On and on
>>
>>28024485
So by your calculation when will they go out of fashion again?
>>
Only Fags without a good jaw take a beard
>>
>>28024535

They are already out of fashion, it's mostly stragglers or tryhards who have them now
>>
>>28024535
Of course they will

And then one day they'll be back

I'm just pissed cause now it's totally acceptable to shave like once a week and walk around with scruff

But someday (probably not to long off). It will be expected that you shave daily like it was in the 90's

And that will suck dick
>>
File: 1441544618209.png (273 KB, 368x447) Image search: [Google]
1441544618209.png
273 KB, 368x447
>>28024485

wew laddie boy....

>>28024535

Pray to Sagittarius for the answers your seek.
>>
>>28024302
Does somewhat-heavy-stubble count as a beard? It doesn't really enhance the jaw, just makes men more attractive.
>>
I have a great jawline. I just keep a short, full beard because I'm bald.
>>
At least we have a new symbol for cucks now.
>>
>>28024302
The only people I know who have beards are pasty and chubby and their beard is their only real claim to masculinity
>>
>>28024302
Because effeminate nu males think that can compensate for their faggotry with a beard and some tattoos.
>>
>>28024302
I am baldo and I shave my hair so I have beard not to look like nazifag / carcerfag
>ftw people think I am ragnar lothbrok wannable
>>
The only patrician facial hair style is what I've chosen: fuzzy white-blond sideburns and a patchy brown mustache.
>>
>>28024302
girls like them now because they are hipsterish so males grow them, that's all there is to it
>>
File: 1306577320227.png (649 KB, 939x882) Image search: [Google]
1306577320227.png
649 KB, 939x882
Short hair and beard is the single most practical hair style. It's cool (as in: not warm), doesn't block vision, can't be grabbed in a fight, easy to wash, easy to maintain - just a trim every couple months, and oh yeah it doesn't look that bad either.

The one down side is that beards interfere with seals on gas masks respirators etc so they aren't allowed in law enforcement or military hygiene.
>>
beard is good if you don't want to have vaginal discharge all over your shirt.
>>
File: 1371155853917.jpg (90 KB, 765x772) Image search: [Google]
1371155853917.jpg
90 KB, 765x772
>grow beard to hide my double chin
>lose a lot of weight
>scared about shaving my beard off now because I can't imagine what I'll look like without it now
>>
be a man
grow a burd
punch a whale
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.