[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you do if you're ugly AND have a shit personality?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: tatsu.jpg (105 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
tatsu.jpg
105 KB, 960x540
what do you do if you're ugly AND have a shit personality?
>>
>>28024190
If you're self-aware enough to realize you have a shit personality, try working on the shitty aspects
>>
>>28024190
Get rich or famous.
That's the only way.
>>
>>28024214
> Stop being yourself.
How does one change their entire persona, and why should they have to when women don't have to
>>
>>28024291
>entire persona
That doesnt happen. You can put things into your soup and mix them up. You cant make another one.
>>
>>28024347
what if your soup broth is poop flavored

what ingredients can possibly cancel that out

it's an inherently flawed soup
>>
>>28024190
sudoku desu
>>
>>28025289
Sanctus Dominus Christus. Convert and become a new man!
>>
>>28024190
Go and bunk up with a like-minded pal?
>>
File: 1448451125090.png (89 KB, 319x320) Image search: [Google]
1448451125090.png
89 KB, 319x320
>>28024190
do what she did
>>
>>28025289
What is your "persona" then? Shit things like
>lazy
>ugly
>autism

are not part of your persona.
>>
>shit personality

Y'know I've been recently trying to narrow down my personality y'see cause those threads about describing yourself always draws me blanks y'know.
Maybe that's worth trying y'know? Not that I've had too much time to think about it or that it'll help y'know.
>>
>>28026268
Usually "shit persona" includes stuff like : social anxiety (due to rejection in the past), living in the past (cannot get over basic stuff), not taking responsibility, inability to relate with people, low emotional intelligence, being asocial not because you want it but using it as escape mechanism, not being able to hold banter or small talk.
>>
Post on /r9k/
lasagna comment
>>
>>28026427
Dude, all that shit is "trainable" and can be fixed without affecting you as a person.
>>
File: John_Gotti.jpg (57 KB, 460x280) Image search: [Google]
John_Gotti.jpg
57 KB, 460x280
Become a gangster.
>>
>why should they have to when women don't have to
are you retarded
>>
>>28027105
gimme the number for the Payday gang i wanna be a clown
>>
>>28027166
meant for this retarded man >>28024291
>>
>>28026328
This is the worst online "accent" I've ever seen
kill yourself holy shit
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.