[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We post our idea of the criteria of a robot. >at least 20
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
File: 1420069403623.jpg (40 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1420069403623.jpg
40 KB, 800x600
We post our idea of the criteria of a robot.

>at least 20 years of age
>KV or less
>cannot at any time have more than a circle of 3 friends
>cannot under any time have had a partner/significant other no matter how temporary
>lives with parents
>doesn't 'go out'
>doesn't like 'socializing'

i consider anything better a normie, i also check out on all these.
>>
>tick all criteria + ugly and morbidly obese
>19
feels good to be a normie
>>
I turn 20 in a week. Time to enjoy my last moments as a normie.
>>
>>28024150
>>at least 20 years of age
check
>>KV or less
check
>>cannot at any time have more than a circle of 3 friends
check
>>cannot under any time have had a partner/significant other no matter how temporary
check
>>lives with parents
check
>>doesn't 'go out'
check
>>doesn't like 'socializing'
check
>>
I think the idea of criteria is a little too strict, robots should be considered on a case-by-case basis. Some people have shit lives and should be able to find support among robots even if they don't meet the specific criteria. Of course, that assumes that the purpose of being a robot is solidarity, which I suppose it probably isn't.
>>
>>28024150
i check them all anon, am i a robot?
>>
>>28024150
>chronic depression

That's about it for me.
>>
File: 1460580943547.jpg (35 KB, 445x604) Image search: [Google]
1460580943547.jpg
35 KB, 445x604
>>28024150

Normies leave
>>
>>28024150
>at least 20 years of age
>KV or less
I was kv, 3 weeks ago
I have
>cannot under any time have had a partner/significant other no matter how temporary
check
>lives with parents
check
>doesn't 'go out'
sorry
>doesn't like 'socializing'
I like it somewhat
Guess I'm a failed normie
>>
File: 1442990072344.png (568 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1442990072344.png
568 KB, 960x720
>>28027145
> 18
> I was kv, 3 weeks ago
> I like it somewhat
> Guess I'm a failed normie

When did r9k go wrong?
>>
>>28027215
Why you gotta treat me like that?
You think my life is any good?
I've been bullied through the entire middle and highschool
The only reason I lost my kv is because normies thought I wasn't weird enough to be kv and got me set up
And yes, I like socializing, I'm still really shitty at 1 on 1
>>
>at least 20
>virgin (prostitute doesn't count)
>Maybe had a girlfriend when teenager but has been without gf for a few years
>it's a male, girls can't be robots
>has some type of mental illness
>>
>>28024150
Lemme fix this for you
>at least old enough to understand that it doesn't get better
>KV, never even had the option to have sex
>never had friends, at best had 'acquatances', people you knew and said hi to in school/work but never talked to outside of
>never had a gf, never even been asked out
>lives with either parents or alone, no roommates, friends, etc.
>doesn't enjoy socializing and only gets out when absolutely necessary
There we go
>>
File: 1442179969521.jpg (48 KB, 500x459) Image search: [Google]
1442179969521.jpg
48 KB, 500x459
>>28027259
I'm sorry, anon. At least tell me you're male
>>
>>28027259
>Failed normie
You are just a regular fucking normie, literally you whole description of yourself is textbook normie.
>>
>>28027299
ofc I'm a male
>>
>>28024150
would setting a google alert on a tripfag work? i have lots of free time andi was thinking about stalking a certai someone
>>
>>28027326
>lost kv at 18 (set up)
>bullied entire life
>awkward as fuck
>4/10

>regular normie
fuck you
I know I'm not a normie, I don't have to prove anything to you
>>
>>28026880
Of course it's not, if it was we would be getting normies here every day telling us how their life suck because they have been 2 months without a bf and they're so depresses. I mean we already do anyways but at least we gotta let them know they're not welcome here.
>>
>>28027356
Having sex, nonetheless is crucial to normiehood
Big shit, you were bullied, join the other 2 million
"Awkward as fuck" but appearently not awkward enough to have friends and get sex from a chick
Wowie, come back when you're literally in the negative numbers
>>
>>28027419
Where the fuck did I said I had sex you stupid fuck?
I KISSED, nothing less, nothing more
just kissed
I have friends, but I'm the kind of guy to stay behind when everybody is side-to-side walking
>>
>>28026880
See the way I like to think of it, people like that are just "/r9k/ users" plain and simple. And the ones that fit the criteria are "robots"
Its like /k/, people who go on there and don't even like guns, they can't be called /k/ommandos, can they? No, so they're called /k/ users
>>
>>28024150
wait, is this the faggot that called someone out for not being a robot because they had sex in teh past?
>>
>>28027461
Oh I get it, Mmm, I see it all now.
You're new here, aren't you?
>>
>>28027469
>so insecure that they have to form new victim cliks
fucking hilarious
>>
>>28024150
>>cannot at any time have more than a circle of 3 friends
Fuck off you failed normie
>>
I check out on all of these too, but i'm also perfectly capable of being a normie and getting a GF if I just put in the effort.
>>
>>28027513
What?
All I'm saying is that I believe that you'd have to fit the Critea to be an official robot.
Think of it as getting a job, you start off at the lowest bar, then you pass some Critea checks and get promoted, now you're a new rank, these keeps on going until you hit one that you can't pass so you get stuck at that rank.
That rank in this case is "/r9k/ user" and while I personally don't like them, there's nothing wrong with being just an "/r9k/ user" so long as you can accept it rather than yell "I'm a robot"
>>
>>28027492
no
been browsing since I was underage b8
but now I can unironically post
>>
>>28027526
If you don't have at least a very close friend maybe even from childhood, you might still be a robot but chances are you are just a fucking unhygienic, sarcastic, unaware neckbeard the type of people nobody likes.
>>
>>28027576
Please be honest, this is not /b/, we will not chastise you
Here I will start, I came here in 2013, and even though I've only endured e years I have quickly built up on the knowledge of this site and I learn more everyday
>>
>>28027643
Oh you think you're so smart, newfuck, tell me who moderates /s4s/, how 'bout that one, you cunt?
>>
>>28027576
>no
been browsing since I was underage b8
Says the 18 year old
>>28027551
That's the most important criteria normie, no gf.

Kek
>>
>>28027691
Swaglord, next please
>>
>>28027717
Alright you little shit, tell me what's the most hidden board in this site's history and what was it used for?
>>
>>28027551
>but i'm also perfectly capable of being a normie and getting a GF if I just put in the effort.
And so is pratically anyone who isn't literally deformed or demented
it's all about the drive
>>
>>28027746
/5/. It was a mod-only zone and they used it to have a circlejerk fest and complain about boards they didn't like
>>
>>28027764
ALRIGHT, WELL ANSWER ME THIS, YOU FUCKING CUNT, WHAT BOARD DOES MOOT, TO THIS DAY, NOT ACKNOWLEDGE THE EXISTENCE OF
>>
ITT tryhard oldfags
stop discussing this shit
>>
>>28027797
/l/, now are we done here?
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 250x250
Check all of these, plus I'm fat
>>
>>28027839
gg no reee

Originallll
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.