[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do I stop orbiting? This is killing me inside holy shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: fulllot-6-magritte-lempire.jpg (868 KB, 3134x2246) Image search: [Google]
fulllot-6-magritte-lempire.jpg
868 KB, 3134x2246
How the fuck do I stop orbiting? This is killing me inside holy shit
>>
>>28023761
Have you tried losing mass, fatty?
>>
Post pics of the girl, then I will give you advice.
>>
>>28023815
Is it required? If it helps at all she's like a 9 to me
>>
Life is so much more bearable once you jerk off guys
>>
>>28023915
Alright. Here's what you do. Ask her on a date. Just straight up ask her. If she doesn't immediately say yes and seem excited, break off all contact. NEVER talk to her again. Move on. Can you read body language? Do you think she's interested in you? If she doesn't seem absolutely fascinated with you, skip the asking out and just break off all contact. Don't try to explain yourself. What you need to remember is that she doesn't care about you at all. If she tries to talk to you l, it's because she just wants to assuage her own guilt. Save her the trouble and give her the cold shoulder. It mightbe bard at first, but you'll quickly realize how much better off you are without that sort of toxic relationship in your life.

After you've broken off all contact, and forgotten about the girl, start focusing on yourself. Start working out if you aren't already, start dressing better, eating better, being an improved person. Start practicing indifference. Stop caring about anyone but yourself. After you've gotten to a point where you're confident in yourself, start approaching more women. This will help you out immensely once you start looking for a gf. Best of luck.
>>
what does orbiting mean
>>
>>28024288
Thanks, I'll give it a shot. The only issue is that she's my only friend at the moment.
>>
are you not man enough to be a long term orbiter? i plan on orbiting my crush for as many years as it takes, before one day she finlly realizes that ive been there for her through thick and thin, and she ends up marrying me once chads no longer want her.
>>
>>28023761
>>28024341
By killing yourself you retard.
>>
File: 1459875882650.png (154 KB, 430x540) Image search: [Google]
1459875882650.png
154 KB, 430x540
>>28024378
>I'm going to orbit Stacy until she stops sucking Chads dick and uses me as her beta provider
>>
>>28024341
1. She isn't your friend. Get the out of your mind. She probably talks shit about you behind your back. (I'm just making assumptions here, but in nearly of these relationships it's completely one-sided)
2. Get some new friends. It isn't really hard as long as you're decently attractive and not a complete sperg.
>>
>>28024453
>She isn't your friend. Get the out of your mind. She probably talks shit about you behind your back
Holy shit I needed this so much
>>
post picture of her anyway, im curious
>>
>>28024795
this desu. I want to see how my oneitis stacks up
>>
>>28023761
Just stop dude. Be a man. If you see a girl you like ask her out. If she says no, don't talk to her. That way you either get a date (success), or you break off contact and refuse to orbit her (also success).

Letting girls turn you down and then hanging around is the definition of orbiting. Just refuse to do it. Nobody is making you but yourself.
>>
>ask a girl out
>get friendzoned
>listen to r9k's advice, decide to cut ties with her and move on
>before I manage to do that, she helps me get a job

and it's a pretty well paying job at that, she really helped me get out of the financial shitter. I feel like I owe her, regardless if I look like an orbiter cuck hanging out with her.
what do?
>>
>>28025457
>cutting ties with a woman who helped you greatly
You fucking idiot. That girl was actually your friend. If the girl wasn't your friend and was just using you she would never have helped you.

You don't look like an orbiter you just look like someone who uses people and leaves them after.
>>
>>28025457

Not every girl is going to suck your pee pee. The ones who don't want to suck your pee pee aren't valueless just because they won't suck your pee pee.

Stop taking meme advice.
>>
>>28025457
don't be a dick, be her friend man, you don't have to always try to fuck everything you see, try having healthy platonic relations.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.