[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has a girl ever asked you out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 11
File: feelsman.gif (8 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
feelsman.gif
8 KB, 645x773
Has a girl ever asked you out?
>>
>>28022660
Not directly. Like they sent someone else or they would use vague things.
>>
File: 1454884151484.gif (2 MB, 250x186) Image search: [Google]
1454884151484.gif
2 MB, 250x186
No. 5' 6" manlet, millionaire, kissless virgin
>>
>>28022660
Only 2/10 fat girls
>>
Yes and I turn her down flat
>>
>>28022677

Sauce?

Yes several. I've had two gfs. I'm fat now though.
>>
Of course not

Women aren't interested in young unaccomplished genetically undesirable males
>>
File: 1461014061918.jpg (9 KB, 298x212) Image search: [Google]
1461014061918.jpg
9 KB, 298x212
Yes but my autistic behavior turns them away
>>
>>28022660
It doesnt matter because i would reject her on spot.
>>
>>28022735
I'm a strange fellow, i dont purse girls and i dont like being pursed by one.
>>
File: 1a1s.jpg (33 KB, 497x458) Image search: [Google]
1a1s.jpg
33 KB, 497x458
>grill that was interested in me in real life played hot & cold so I just gave up and went my own way before she pissed me off
>second one did the same
>one wants me to move to a different country just to be with her instead of killing myself
>other just wants to come here to fuck me
>last LDR ended horribly

>mfw I feel like a cunt for not giving two fucks about any of this when a lot of people on /r9k/ never even had a girl interested in them.

>tfw I wish I could feel tfw no gf
>>
>>28022660
Not directly, but it was clear she liked me when she texted me
>do you think I'm attractive?
>>
Yes

>12 years old
>hang out with neighbor's kids a lot
>neighbor girl likes me
>her older sister ends up getting her to ask me out
>we end up making out all the time and I felt up her non-existent boobs (flat chested as fuck, even for that age)

>15, freshman year of high school
>one day this cute girl comes up to me and hands me a note
>recognize her as a girl who came up and talked to me a few times years prior
>note is a full page poorly written confession, full of grammar and spelling mistakes
>it's even got the classic "Will u go out with me? Yes/no" at the end
>end up dating her for a few months, made out, felt up her massive boobs a few times
>ended up breaking up after she cheated on me with her cousin

I haven't been with a woman in 7 years so don't call me a normalfag you cunts
>>
>>28022660
ah yes, this is very original
>>
File: 1446624584526.png (133 KB, 808x637) Image search: [Google]
1446624584526.png
133 KB, 808x637
>>28022845
>cheated on me with my cousin
Well now
>>
>>28022939
No, she cheated on me with HER cousin.

Her OWN cousin.

We named her the "Wonder Whore" after that one.
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (145 KB, 1192x400) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
145 KB, 1192x400
>25 years old, 5'7" manlet
>live in parents basement
>currently an ugly non-passing tranny
>borderline autistic NEET
>high school dropout
>never had more than 1 friend IRL at any given point in my life
>currently have 0 IRL friends

I've had two girlfriends both of whom I dated for a while, and I've had casual sex with a few guys. One of those girls made most of the moves, so yes: I got asked out. We broke up like 5 years ago and actually just met up again a few weeks back. Ended up making out with her and drunkenly feeling her up while dancing at a party.

Don't ask me how or why this is possible. I'm not one of those faggots who says they have 0 friends but in reality there are people constantly asking to hang out with them. Just wanted to say there's hope, even for you anons.

Pic for reference. ha ha
>>
>>28022660
yes but she wasn't clear about what she wanted and i told her i wanted her friend and i ended up with neither

fuck women
>>
>>28023008
>left
Would hang out with

>right
Would hang from a noose
>>
>>28023025
Agreed, and I'm talking about myself here. Ha ha.
>>
File: wj1.png (17 KB, 338x339) Image search: [Google]
wj1.png
17 KB, 338x339
>>28022660
Yes.
Of course I think they're just doing it to fuck with me and the punch line is
>HAHAHA FUCK YOU I WAS JUST KIDDING YOUR TRASH NO ONE LIKES YOU.
Or at least that's what I expected before I got rid of them.
>>
Yes my current gf of 4+ years did.
We met at a Halloween party in college and I put my number in her phone with my first and last name. 3 months later I get a fried request on Facebook and a message asking me if I want to get coffee with Her. It turns out that hot blonde girl in I met when I was blackout on Halloween wants me go on a date with her. I go to the coffee shop and she's hotter than I remembered. 18, blonde, 5'10, thin, long legs, nice ass, cute face. We hit it off and I ask her to dinner at a nice Italian place. That goes well and in a few days she wants to come to my dorm and watch a movie one night. That happens, we make out, fall asleep, and we have been together ever since.

I'm good looking with a lot of friends and in no means a robot. I just come to this board because it's interesting and entertaining. I completely understand why Eric and Dylan shot up their school
>>
>>28022660
Yes, when I was 13. I pussied out and rejected her.
>tfw 7 years later she's a model and I'm khv.
>>
>>28022660
I'm browsing /r9k/ at one in the morning.

Girls don't talk to me.
>>
>>28023080
>I completely understand why Eric and Dylan shot up their school

Okay, you're cool. Tone down the normieness though, sicko.
>>
>>28023080
Please refrain from posting anytime soon on this board. Better yet take a vacation from here. We know that we are cesspool or sadness and bitterness, we know that normie s come here like in zoo and laugh at us. Let's keep it open secret shall we?
>>
Not really. Three girls have agreed to go out with me, one girl and I had a conversation about dating but I turned her down because I knew I wouldn't be able to keep up with how much she wanted to talk.

The third girl that agreed to go out with me cut off all contact with me immediately after I took her out for dinner.
>>
>>28023156
This board depresses me. But it's a good reminder of why I have to get out of bed every morning and go to work. Also From all the stuff I've read on this board I feel like if I ever had a kid I would be able to tell if he was a robot or not and maybe have a better chance at dealing with it. I've never given robots a hard time in my entire life even when in middle school and highschool
>>
File: 1461202627793.png (30 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1461202627793.png
30 KB, 657x527
Yes, but they laughed at me afterwards.
>>
>>28022660
No. Robots don't get asked out.
And Chad gets asked out only if the circumstances are so ridiculously safe that Stacie is sure he'll say yes.
In most instances, faggot Stacie just throws out obvious leads in an attempt to get Chad to make the first move.
They do their best to always minimize someone saying no to them because they're massive cowards with the mentality of children.
>>
Yeah. Was really forward with me when first meeting, even physically, and got my phone number from me and did all the work of calling me, setting up a date, coming to pick me up and even paying.
>>
>>28022660
I've never had a female outside family speaking with me without feeling obligated
>>
>>28022793
What did you say then?
>>
>>28023239
Let's be reasonable. If you'd be with group of friend who'd be picking on robots you'd pick on them too. That's how normies operate.
>>
File: pepe2.jpg (18 KB, 250x239) Image search: [Google]
pepe2.jpg
18 KB, 250x239
>>28023602
I texted her back
>you are beautiful as your pussy

and I meant her cat, but she never responded or talked to me again
>>
Once in middle school. She looked like legitimately like a dude, and had problem hair and glasses and a nose ring.

I knew she was crazy as fuck and trouble but I still said yes. We only went on like 2 dates and she immediately started dating another dude and just stopped talking to me.
>>
>>28022845
>felt up her massive boobs

Post pics
>>
>>28023709
Motherfucker it was 12 years ago
>>
File: 1402449134167.jpg (4 KB, 200x168) Image search: [Google]
1402449134167.jpg
4 KB, 200x168
Yes but pretty much only after we had already kissed and stuff. Last time was like... two years ago.

>mfw an incredible qt (like seriously unironically objectively really good looking) came onto me and asked me out and clearly wanted to fuck when i was 20 but i was stupid autistic virgin and it took me two more years to lose my virginity
>>
>>28023791
Why would she approach you? Are you handsome or what?
>>
Twice, actually. In 6th and 8th grade. The first girl actually asked out every guy in the class and I'm pretty sure everyone rejected her. Second girl asked me to some school dance.

I should have said yes to them, then maybe I wouldn't be kissless at 20 and I might even be straight too
>>
>>28023746

Do you think I care?

Digital cameras were more than advanced and cheap enough for you to have owned one.

You're telling me you didn't get a picture of her?
>>
>>28023812
I guess I used to look better than I thought, nothing too special though. Wish I realized that then and had the willpower to do something about my current looks instead of drinking more beer.
>>
a few times, girls have thrown hints at me.
but it's because they think i am a person who has it all sorted out, knows what i am doing and blunt as fuck.
i turn down their advances with even more bluntness because i am an insecure and low confidence faggot
>>
>>28023836
Nope, I spent any money I had on video games.

Besides I probably would have deleted/lost them by now even if I did take pics.
>>
>>28023888
Trips tells otherwise. If you're handsome you can still return to that glory. I mean girls approach you, that means something. For example i shine through my intellect and you've guessed it right - it cannot be measured from first impression. I've never had luxury like you do, so anon it's possible.
>>
File: 1432068322318.png (233 KB, 457x380) Image search: [Google]
1432068322318.png
233 KB, 457x380
>>28023922
REEEE

FG67J5
>>
>>28022660
When I was like 16 a qt I knew from outside of school threw herself at me and we ''''''''went out''''''' for a while. Thats about it
>>
>>28023059
You're a funny guy. Ha ha.
>>
Not a single time (18)
>>
>>28022660
Yes, a few times that I remember.
An Irish girl in third grade, my best friend from sixth grade, and a crazy attention whore in seventh grade.
There have been a lot of other girls that liked me, but I'm too damn autistic to ever do anything about it.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.