[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>super qt starts working at the cafe near my office >I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
>super qt starts working at the cafe near my office
>I spend literally months trying to find the courage to talk to her
>eventually I manage to do it (while half-drunk)
>talk for a good hour about her... her, her... her
>"I don't have male friends"
>"I don't ever stay home lol I'm always partying"
>"I still see my ex boyfriend but we're just friends XD"
>"I work in a club as waitress during the weekends"
Why is this allowed? Why do I want to die so much? Why can't I just die right now?
pic unrelated, it's Google's first result for "qt314"
>>
>>28022592
pls pls respond I need robot contact
I forgot
>"I go out dancing every night "
>>
>>28022592
dude, seriously, i don't care how cute this girl is, she ain't worth this all this shit. trust me, i've been there. get over her and move on.
>>
>>28022592

So, ask to come along when she goes clubbing. She has friends and being seen with a group of hot girls makes you more attractive to other women. You are an autist who can grasp and capitalize on social dynamics. You are literally as emotionally stunted as a Disney princess
>>
>>28022853
>. You are an autist who can grasp and capitalize on social dynamics. You are literally as emotionally stunted as a Disney princess
literally what?
>>
>>28022592
Isn't better that you talked to her and found out what she's really like instead of building up some fantasy persona in your head and pining after that? Painful as it may be, you should consider this a success.
>>
>>28022853
>>28022592
Apparently, idiot is saying if you go with these whores on one of their STD quests, you might be able to land a date, and increase your odds of being cucked substantially.
To them, that appears to be good news.
>>
>>28023118
>Isn't better that you talked to her and found out what she's really like instead of building up some fantasy persona in your head and pining after that?
No. Ignorance is bliss.
>>
>>28023050
To summarize, bitches are stupid, and OP is a faggot.
>>
>>28023291
I am >>28023050 and OP
>>
>>28022592
Lower your expectations. Every average qt or higher is living like this. We can't compare, we can't compete with Chad and they are simply above us.
>>
>>28023378
>We can't compare,
so what? I worked so hard for two whole years to improve my physical appearance. I'm basically good looking now. But I'm robot inside. Was it all for nothing?
>>
>>28023327
Well obviously you can't grasp what the person you're responding to you is saying. Although, he did have a mistype.

You can easily manipulate girls by playing the social dynamic. The person you're quoting is pointing out that you're stunted (emotionally) like most women. Just fucking get over it. She isn't worth your time.

Why is it allowed? Women can vote and they're retarded. Don't fret, since the pendulum will swing and they'll regret everything.

Until this occurs just stay comfy.
>>
She's obviously into you, you just need to say I;ll be at such and such club why dont we do numbers then you fuck her out of you
>>
>>28023396
You're very likely not good looking.
>>
>>28023428
>I;ll be at such and such club why dont we do numbers
what the fuck this even means
>>
>>28022853
That is not how it work you need to be dating her or else you will be a beta orbiter to even more girls.
>>
>>28023428
I think he meant "i'll be at the club that you work, i'll have you cellphone number, and i'll fuck you" or some shit like that
>>
>>28023694
that isn't how real life works for guys who don't look like Justin Bieber
>>
lol dumb fuck, what did you expect
>>
Bumping
Haha so original nigger
>>
>>28023684

What the fuck, you beta faggot, girl wing women are the fucking best. They are atleast 3x more effective than a wing man
>>
>>28022592

The problem is that you are autistic with low social value, so you fall in love with every hot girl you see when she doesn't even know you and you mean shit to her. This evolutionary is the strategy of a low social value male, you reach for whatever you can get and hold onto it tight and never let go because you can't get better.

The non-autistic or Chad way is to build and demonstrate social value. You want to be the chooser, demonstrate to others you can have any women you want. You can start building your social value by being friends with lots of hot girls, getting to know and become their friend. Maybe they won't fuck you, so what, you increase your social value. When you are at a night club seen talking and dancing with a bunch of other hot girls, other girls notice and say hey, that guy has more social value that that creepy guy drinking alone in the corner. If gets even better if you get some of them to be your wing women, many times women are uncomfortable being approached by multiple guys, having some girls lowers their barrier.

In addition, by building your social network, you put yourself in more social situations, birthday outings, camping trips, movies, house parties.

Build the system, instead of focusing on the magic bullet. But you are just the equivalent of a Disney princess waiting for your white knight.
>>
>>28024962

Or fuck a hooker wihtout any of that hassle.
>>
>>28025060

you can take steroids too but you pay for it later. The problem is you guys are completely anti social so you'll just be a life long prostitute visitor unable to form any long term friendships or bonds
>>
>>28023160
Lol awwwww, how adorable. Hes upset! Don't listen to this guy op, hes sad because his brain can't grasp simple concepts and it makes him very angry.
>>
"Social dynamics are hard! Why can't bitches just instantly jump on my dick? All women are whores because they'd rather fuck a hot cool guy than my autistic smelly ass.I HAVE A DEGREE I'M /FIT/! GODDAMNIT!" -every guy in this thread
>>
>>28022592
similar experience desu
>super qt, kinda uggo but qt starts working near me
>looks shy, nervous, like a scared squirrel all the time
>wont look anyone in the eyes and talks softly, probably autistic
>ask her out in under a week when I get the chance
>she starts talking about herself
>"DUDE WEED LMAO"
>yeah my ex boyfriends were all assholes I never had any good bfs they were bad people!
>I love going clubbing with my friends, I got invited to go the other day which is why I had to reschedule our date
>I was raped before by 3 guys I was doing drugs with

>>28022853
lol why? So op can date another girl of the same type? He just has to say he isn't interested and move on.

>>28025616
LIsten, if OP isn't interested in the girl because of how she is or acts, why would he go into the den of roasties that ACT THE SAME WAY to pick one of them up? he's wasting his time.
His best bet is to keep an eye open around campus and find some cute girl he has a connection with (Classes, mutual friends) and show he's interested and ask them out.

If they're also shitty, he can try again with another girl.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.