[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
even if you don't know me, you're part my game, little
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: 1444131543978.png (84 KB, 260x312) Image search: [Google]
1444131543978.png
84 KB, 260x312
even if you don't know me, you're part my game, little puppet.
>>
>>28022370
t. edgy ENTJ
>>
catch me ohpee
>>
>>28022370
hope youre having fun anon
>>
File: 1461152107848.jpg (216 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1461152107848.jpg
216 KB, 645x773
I can see everything, roaches
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1600x1498) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1600x1498
>>28022744
>>28023644
Neat-o. Check out these digits.
>>
File: 1456268274379.png (560 KB, 1080x1076) Image search: [Google]
1456268274379.png
560 KB, 1080x1076
>the lights dim, and the view of this thread is obscured by the scanlines of a CRT Television
>The screen switches between different views of rooms, each with their own occupant sitting in front of a computer screen
>as the view pans back we see hundreds of these monitors all broadcasting their own security footage of these rooms
>"how are the roaches coming along today"
>my assistant presses a few keys and brings up biometric data on the largest monitor, showing the heart rates and pulses of every robot currently online
>"hmm, number 29341 is becoming disgustingly obese, terminate him"
>without missing a beat the nameless assistant presses a few buttons and one of the monitors flashes red, the occupant of the room is keeling over clutching his fat chest, unable to breathe
>"ahhh, the sweetest sound"
>Suddenly an alarm klaxon sounds in that dark room, the main monitor begins showing emergency readings
>"hmm, it seems some of the roachies fancy themselves masterminds. funny, they don't even realize that they are all puppets"
>Readings begin pouring out. One of the posters in the roachie thread briefly felt someone watching him, and is now wondering if he "the mastermind" is himself in a situation
>"purge the thread" I command the assistant, before adding on a terse "and then yourself. no witnesses"
>as I exit monitoring station 1171 to hatch my next dastardly plan I hear a single gunshot from within
>"heh, they never learn"
>>
>>28025104
more like this is needed for future roachy threads
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.