[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What'd you do for hapiness? Would you steal? Would you break
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: ill_intent.exe.edgy.jpg (18 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
ill_intent.exe.edgy.jpg
18 KB, 640x360
What'd you do for hapiness?
Would you steal? Would you break up a couple? Would you kill?
How far would you go?
What line wouldn't you cross?
>>
Anything. Literally anything.
>>
i would give up every single fucking videogame i own, i would get in the shower and cut the bottom of my man boobs open with a sharp knife and rip out all of the fat i had inside of them. i woudl cut open the bottom of my stomache right where it ends and let everything fall out for a quick few moments of skinny glory while i bleed out and die. I would happily starve myself to death, i would give up my personality and become a normie i would DO ANYTHING to get laid by the opposite sex, i would do ANYTHING for a girl to like me. i would do ANYTHING to make more money and live the good life at this point.
>>
I don't think I would do anything at all
That's just as bad, isn't it?
>>
File: ¦3 is over.png (631 B, 33x33) Image search: [Google]
¦3 is over.png
631 B, 33x33
if you think you can steal, destroy and kill for happiness, you don't know what happiness is

i'm guessing you don't even know that those little moments of joy when you kill noobz in call of duty aren't happiness either, since they bear little relation to the sense of being whole, contented and fulfilled

jeekers, i bet you haven't even analysed those aspects of happiness implied by the words, 'wholeness', contentment' and 'fulfillment' have you?

seriously man, start at the foundations before you try and build the home you'll live in
>>
I wouldn't hurt anyone other than myself. My happiness isn't that valuable.
>>
>>28022564
Well strap a bomb to yourself and kill some normies.

You are guarrenteed exactly 42 moist bitches
>>
>implying i'm not doing it already

i was happy for 30 seconds yesterday
>>
>>28022607
It's a hypothetical you dumb cunt. Have a fucking read of it. It implicitly states that in the act of doing these things you would achieve happiness. You don't get to say "well nuh uh it doesn't because reasons".

Answer to question or livestream.
>>
nah i would rather die by myself in silence crying silent tears in a warm shower while my blood goes down the drain and i cry out to the very god that has abondon me on this forsaken earth
>>
Happiness is an emotion, its byproduct of things your do. If you set happiness as a goal only thing you are going to feel is disappointment.
>>
>>28022644
oh, you only want inane blather from people who don't know any better than you how to find fulfillment, reinforcing your belief that wholeness is impossible and affording you the excuse to remain wallowing in the sludge-pit of despair?

i'm sorry man, i thought you might be interested in something tangible - i'll leave you to it
>>
>>28022242
I'd do anything that didn't involve talking to strangers, leaving the house, changing my diet, exercising, spending less time on the Internet, or doing anything else unreasonable.
>>
>>28022746
I'm not a fat NEET, and nothing here indicates that the other posts are. This is just a question. An answer was the only thing required. And instead you needed to signal for attention.

>>>/Tumblr/
>>
>>28022242
I will kill, maim and murder everyone on this entire planet if I could and wanted to.

I care nothing about others, because they care nothing about me. The sooner you figure that out the happier you will become.

I have no regard for anyone but myself, people are tools to me at best. I despose of them when they have lost their purpose.

The morality meme was just invented by leftist do gooders. There is no good or bad or right or wrong. There is only my pleasure.
>>
File: tumblr_lbk06pRISH1qbzf0vo1_500.gif (490 KB, 500x266) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lbk06pRISH1qbzf0vo1_500.gif
490 KB, 500x266
>>28022808
loneliness kills

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/03/150311160521.htm
>>
>>28022808
posing 'hypothetical' questions to people whose opinions you have no regard for, is evidence enough that you have nothing to live for; no matter what your state of employment, education or finances
>>
>>28022881
Autism speaks

https://www.autismspeaks.org/
>>
File: 1443712376249.gif (908 KB, 500x394) Image search: [Google]
1443712376249.gif
908 KB, 500x394
>>28022896
>the next stage of evolution

FTFY
>>
>>28022881
>implying I don't want to die sooner
>>
>>28022884
Just because I don't follow the dead cunt who's flesh fertilized micro-organism in cave, doesn't mean I don't have anything to live for.

It was just out of idle curiosity. Because you are such a shit for brains who thinks "The Confessions of Goat Fucking Arabs" Novel makes you an expert on psycology, you think that means I and others have an empty life. Stick to your profession. You are trying to make people feel better, but you are fucking terrible at finding out if something is actually wrong with them.
>>
>>28022607
>if you think you can steal, destroy and kill for happiness, you don't know what happiness is

Crom laughs at you.
>>
>>28022986
So what is wrong with you? Speak freely.
>>
>>28022986
my profession is seeing hurting people and doing soemthing to help them

you are obviously feeling defensive, hence your lashing out at someone with a contrary worldview - and that indicates a wound you don't want anyone to touch upon; least of all a zombie-kike worshipping tripfag

i respect that, and am walking away

but bear this in mind, if even an egomaniac attention-whore like me can see you don't want to let anyone in, then it must be something quite painful you don't want poked - so even if you don't want to talk to me about this, you do need to find healing sometime soon or its going to keep poisoning every aspect of your life
>>
>>28023257
I nominate you first person smart enought to leave when you dont like something instead of trying to change it.
>>
>>28022242
Kill if i was given a second chance to go back and keep her not going to lie
>>
I'd do what I did.
>>
>>28023208
Well, I'm single, bored, and have to work hard to get things.

I am also having 4chan boards be occupied by people who are appointed by themselves to heal sickness.
>>
>>28023257
I've had psycologists, when I was younger mind you, and I told them what needed to be said.

Me not letting you in is no indication of anything other than my contempt for you based on first impressions.
>>
Yes, if I knew what would make me happy. My problem is that I have no idea what I want. I don't know where to channel my efforts to find happiness.
>>
File: 1446745925200.jpg (68 KB, 1039x638) Image search: [Google]
1446745925200.jpg
68 KB, 1039x638
>>28022564
you would do anything except get in shape and talk to people, right?

faggot
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.