[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there's a new girl at work that you fancy, you small-talk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1415650402183237318.jpg (33 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1415650402183237318.jpg
33 KB, 250x250
>there's a new girl at work that you fancy, you small-talk with her a few times - she's nice to you, but you don't expect anything from it
>today at dinner break at work (there's a lot of people in the cafteria) you look at her ass
>this older hehe funny guy notices that and says out loud "do you fancy the girl?"; "yes"; "why don't u sit closer to her" - laughter starts
>confused, dunno what to say, burst red on face - at this point don't know what else they were saying

I kinda came to terms with that, but now those jackasses who are age of my father told me that they are going to try get me a date with her and what that means it that they gonna make very uncomfortable remarks in her presence and all the other people

what am i supposed to do, I cannot talk back to people, I'm not talkative nor socially adapted - I've always tried to stay away from other people's problems, so they don't bother me, but it seems like aloof types like me are fucked for life; if I cannot fight back verbally then when they break my treshold i may just assault them and I don't really want to happen, because it'll make me the psycho among the people
>>
This is why you always deny, deny, deny when someone asks you if you like someone else.
>>
>>28022199
they could've said
>lol are you a fag

i showed that i wasn't afraid what i feel, didn't i
>>
>>28022171
>Don't expect anything from it

Well theres your fucking problem. Do you actually kinda like her?
Why not let these guys help you out? Maybe you can actually get a relationship out if this.
>>
>>28022211
I forgot, there's no winning with normies

And they wonder why we avoid them
>>
>>28022266
it seems to me that they purely do it to embarass me and have some laugh, boost their egos - not that they actually want to help me, otherwise, the dude wouldn't make the scene in front of everyone
>>
Tell the girl you're actually gay.
It's the only thing you can do if you want to at least have a chance with her.
I'm not joking.
>>
>>28022286
Look not him, but you're no longer in highschool and those guys are probably family fathers.
I like to think they genuinely want to help you, but who knows...
It just seems weird to me that people in their 40s would behave like that.
>>
>>28022286
Ah, I see. Well, how about give them a nice fuck you and go talk to the girl. Don't have to ask her out right away or anything, just find an excuse to talk.

>>28022319
Sure, if he just wants to be friends that will work. But then never expect a close relationship. She'll likely be pissed that your relationship was built off a lie.
>>
is this high school?

you obviously say yes i fancy the fuck out of her with a huge smile on your face

and you might actually get a date for not being a diaper wearing underaged fag but ohno WAT WILL OTTER PPL THINK OHNO
>>
>>28022337
Kek

You've never been around proper adults, huh. They're as wildly insecure as any teen, maybe even moreso.
>>
>>28022337
they do it because they are jelly
everyone want to smash prime pussy
they cant
a, married
b, girl will probably choose to suck anons dick

so they fuck around
if it works they can laugh
if it doesnt they can laugh even more
>>
>>28022211
then go to hr about it.

fag
>>
Alright. Go make an excuse to tell her you like her before your coworker does. It's more disruptive to work to not ask her out at this point.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.