[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drinking alone isn't actually too bad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 2355164646.png (519 KB, 502x498) Image search: [Google]
2355164646.png
519 KB, 502x498
Just chilling here listening to music its alright desu I should drink alone more often
>>
>>28022013
It can be pretty nice. Helps me write sometimes. Just don't get pissed out of your bracket and end up sitting in a cold shower forcing yourself to vomit like yours truly.
>>
>not doing everything alone
>implying you have a choice to not be alone

NORMIES GET OUT
>>
Wait until you realize youve been doing it every night after work for a year straight.

Where did it all go so wrong
>>
>>28022122
I mean I usually drink with my brother or with my other fried who is probably mroe of a robot than 90% of the people here but I always thought drinking alone would suck ass but its alright to just get drunk and chill listening to music
>>
doing any kind of substance is better alone when you can just chill and do whatever you want. psychedelics are the only things you really shouldn't do alone.
>>
>>28022013
I miss this so much, I wish I could drink with my medication.
>>
>>28022106
Oh yes I love this
Getting just drunk enough where your inhibitions and self-doubt fall to the wayside and you do whatever creative thing you were holding back before, but not drunk enough to be incoherent and make a mess out of it

This thread makes me want to go out and get a couple of beers...
>>
>>28022577
tfw my medication isn't supposed to let me have alcohol but I don't even take it. My dad tries to stop me drinking because he is worried about that tho lol.
>>
>>28022013
It's much better imo. I hate bars and crowds of drunks, I just want to listen to music or play vidya when I'm drunk.
>>
>>28022013
Drinking alone sometimes is pretty nice if you're introverted.
Just DO NOT make it a daily habit. You will spiral into alcoholism before you know it.
>>
File: 1453002748942.png (469 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1453002748942.png
469 KB, 720x720
I came up with a Dark Souls drinking game, if any of you have the game you should try it I like it.
>Get your drink of choice
>Put down warrior of sunlight summon sign
>do some jolly cooperation
>If you die you must take a drink
>If the host dies you don't have to drink, but of course can if you want to

It, like most drinking games only lasts about 40 minutes until I'm just taking drinks whenever I feel like it. But it's pretty fun.
>>
Drinking alone is the best, then i don't have to feel self conscious about how drunk I am
>>
>>28023330
If you're properly drunk, I doubt you'd be self conscious [enough].
>>
>>28022013
I like drinking alone, playing video games and listening to indie rock

I do this most nights
>>
>get drunk
>clean room
>organize shit
>fix things
Production goes up
>>
File: y6393lc.jpg (41 KB, 640x474) Image search: [Google]
y6393lc.jpg
41 KB, 640x474
>>28023373
I definitely get self conscious, then I just start apologizing several times over and over. That's why I prefer to drink alone if I'm getting fucked up
>>
>>28022147
I just started working in Mcdonalds as a part time job while in college a couple of months ago and every time i come home I get a 200ml bottle of vodka and two cans of cider to drink on my own. depressing enough desu familia
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.