[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why even call women sluts if they don't even care?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 17
File: slut.png (448 KB, 538x509) Image search: [Google]
slut.png
448 KB, 538x509
Why even call women sluts if they don't even care?
>>
No anon, you simply disregard them completely. That's not only how you win their game, but how you absolutely devastate them in the end as they come crawling for your attenttion after having slutted with 250 chads in their youth.
>>
>>28021863
oh they care, they care a fucking lot that's why they employ all this propaganda to make you not call them out on their shit, societies have looked down on sluts for centuries, it won't stop overnight
>>
>>28021863
They obviously do care, though. That's why the bitch at the bottom was saying not to use it. If she'd actually paid attention to the picture, she'd be enocuraging people to use it as a compliment.
>>
File: 1450081628110.png (125 KB, 1476x502) Image search: [Google]
1450081628110.png
125 KB, 1476x502
>>28021889
>That's not only how you win their game, but how you absolutely devastate them in the end as they come crawling for your attenttion after having slutted with 250 chads in their youth.
Just remember, to not take them back after they slut up their youth. It would be their win and it's what they plan all along. They get to act like a whores when they are young, and then they get providers to take care of them without giving them anything in return once they are old stretched, and used up.
>lol sex was in my experimental phase
>I'm not obligated to have sex with you just because you're my husband and you take care of my kids
>>
>>28021863
"Oh so you're calling me an alcoholic? Yeah, I drink a lot. What else do you have to say? I have good posture?"
>>
when people try to use 'rapist' as an insult, it's like, what's next?
what else you got? because that's great
oh, so I have sex a lot? okay.
oh no, don't say anything else. what, do i dress well?
>>
>>28021863
Is there really no such thing as a vice anymore?
>>
File: kek.jpg (3 KB, 125x121) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
3 KB, 125x121
>>28022225
original kek
good laugh
>>
>>28021863
They care so little they not only made a video, they made a screencap compilation of the video, then wrote some shit in ALLCAPS and asked everyone to spread it around just to show how little they care
>>
>>28021863
Oh they care, they care enough to make you think it doesn't hurt them when in reality it does, the word itself doesn't hurt them but the social stigma does, before if a girl was called a slut, she was publicly shunned and humiliated for it because of the stigma, now that the stigma is eroding, slut doesn't hurt as much because they won't be humiliated for it by society, Public humiliation and being a castaway is a woman's biggest fear, so they work hard to eliminate anything with potential stigma.
>>
File: 1461190755057.jpg (598 KB, 1360x2048) Image search: [Google]
1461190755057.jpg
598 KB, 1360x2048
>>28021863
This is bullshit woman don't enjoy this lol
>>
>>28021863
lmao as if

>Oh yeah I totally don't mind when most people look down on me for acting like a whore
>>
>>28021863
Well, I have to up my game, how about skank, harlot, ...
>>
I don't have a problem with sluts as long as it's me they're fucking.

That is the honest truth.
>>
>>28021863
I call a woman a slut for the same reason I call a plumber a plumber.

It's a statement of fact. A slut is simply a woman who takes a lot of different cocks.
>>
>>28022403
Story behind the pic?

(Fucking robot)
>>
File: 1443461475585.png (2 KB, 163x209) Image search: [Google]
1443461475585.png
2 KB, 163x209
>>28021863

If Slut isn't an insult then surly i should be allowed to use it more.

>Women logic
>>
When i was 18 (22 now) I went through a phase where I had sex with three 'Chads' in the same week. Of course I was called a slut and I don't blame them for calling me that. In fact i'm ashamed of myself.
This woman in the picture is fucking stupid...
>>
if its a compliment how come they get mad when you call them it
>>
>>28022663
If you've gone through any "phase", you don't belong here.
>>
>>28022663
Why don't you never think before you act? It feels good so you do it, forgetting about every good upbringing and consequences it may have.
>>
>>28021863
Nobody would say it if it wasn't offensive in the first place. Women are generally hurt by the word.
>>
>>28022177
I like how women now have such high ego that they basically think they deserve everything . It's fun seeing entitled women get BTFO
>>
>>28022713
>teens do stupid things without thinking of the consequences
wow

Probably the only reason why you're on your high horse is because you've always been paralyzed with fear whenever you even thought of doing something outside your comfort zone.
>>
>>28022847
No, but I can tell every fucked up story to my kids without loosing my face, I did a lot of shit, had some problems with the law and I can still say that I always thought a step ahead and ended things early, meaning I dind't run the same speed trap with 40 miles too much three times in one week you stupid skank...
>>
They're trying to normalize promiscuity for the same reason they are trying to normalize obesity.

Women want to remove consequences from actions and if a chick rides 20 cocks in her youth, she is a shit long-term investment. Most men would rather date a woman who fucked 1 guy 300 times than a woman who fucked 300 guys 1 time.
>>
>I don't care
>goes on video and rants about it
Kek
>>
File: 1458814871042.jpg (143 KB, 800x857) Image search: [Google]
1458814871042.jpg
143 KB, 800x857
>>28022847
It hurts because you're right.
>>
>>28021863
I've been called a slut irl.

It didn't hurt or "devastate" me, it was just confusing. I'm married to the only guy I've ever even held hands with. How could anyone possibly think that's slutty?
>>
>>28023043
if you display attention-seeking behavior you can still be a slut without doing anything physical
>>
>>28021863
>if they don't care
Obviously the slut who uploaded/shared that image cared a whole lot. Place particular notice to the all caps (pretty sure she wasn't coasting on cruise control here) and the imperative statement wrapped in passive aggression.
>>
>>28023099
I didn't do anything especially attention-seeking. I asked them not to throw away some chocolate that was in the fridge, then they threw it out, and I asked about it. She was really pissed at me and her mom was egging her on with it.

Not long after they threatened to kill me then threatened a restraining order on me, so I suppose "slut" was the lowest step in a stream of hate.
>>
>>28022847
Yeaaaaah. And that is a bad thing why ?
>nowadays thinking before acting is being called crippled by fear.
>>
>>28023099
Sorry, but no. Attempts to remove the meaning of the word and assign it to stupid shit just devalue the word. Amazingly, this femanon gets my seal of moral approval.
>>
>>28023298
>flirts with chad
>sends him texts with smiley faces
>not a slut, as long as she doesn't suck his dick
okay

>>28023190
there's obviously huge details left out of this story, stop trying to make yourself the victim, why did they threaten to kill you and why did they want a restraining order?
>>
>>28023406
All sexual behavior counts, but not all social behavior, which is what it seemed like you were implying.
>>
they do care. I dont fucking get this meme.
my ex-oneitis said to me it feels awful somehow and she doesnt know why, and she was slightly SJW.
I guess it's biological reasons or something.

so of course when I eventually cut her off, I made sure to write a long essay on why she is a worthless slut, whore, and I hate her, as a parting gift. but that's another story.
>>
>>28023406
I didn't want to randomly blogpost, since it was just about the slut-calling. My husband's their brother/son, so these are in-laws. They threatened to kill me because they continued past "slut," calling me a piece of shit, idiot, etc., then the dad joined in too, and I went elsewhere to cry. It was when my FIL joined that I felt worse, because he was so nice to me before. Kind of broke the illusion that any of them ever liked me. They don't like displays of (sad) emotion, so their reaction to someone crying was to threaten to kill me if I didn't stop.

The restraining order threat was after I advised my husband not to give her money. He did anyway, and then when she did the exact thing I said she would do, he told her "I should have listened to anon."
>>
>>28023040
>>28022847
obvious samefag orignal
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-18-12-16-26.png (252 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-18-12-16-26.png
252 KB, 1080x1920
>women in 2016
>>
>>28023541
>femanon giving her husband sound financial advice

Is... is this the same universe I came in from?
>>
>>28023600
It's just how you're raised, anon. My family is stingy and successful in business. His parents are in their 60s and still live paycheck to paycheck (making far, far more than my parents ever did). It's harder for people who didn't have a good financial role model.
>>
>>28023200
>bad thing why
first day on r9k?
>>
>>28023541
>obviously still details missing
this is honestly one of the reasons i hate females
they are incapable of explaining a situation in an unbiased and neutral way
what's the other side to this story?
nobody explodes in anger because you asked about chocolate in the fridge
you must have gone on some autistic hambeast rampage because they threw out chocolate that was moldy and expired, and you're not telling us that
>>
>>28021863
They do care, even if they pretend they don't
>>
>>28022255
lol please make this edit
>>
File: 1447799721870.jpg (78 KB, 570x600) Image search: [Google]
1447799721870.jpg
78 KB, 570x600
>>28021863

>Hahaha, look how totally not mad as fuck I an over you calling me a slut. Come on, do it again, it does not crash my self-esteem and make me grind my teeth from anger while water collects itself on my eyes at all xD.
>>
>>28023722
Idk women get irrationally pissed over stupid shit I wouldn't put it past chocolate in the fridge to start a screaming match
>>
File: awesome cougars.jpg (253 KB, 1200x1040) Image search: [Google]
awesome cougars.jpg
253 KB, 1200x1040
>>28022663

>I went through a phase
>>
File: 1457977840455.jpg (29 KB, 480x472) Image search: [Google]
1457977840455.jpg
29 KB, 480x472
>>28023555
That's pretty soul shattering stuff man.
>>
>>28023722
But I didn't. If I told an entire story it'd take up many long posts, because there's been so much history and happenings.

His family is literally insane. His mother's mother murdered her husband then offed herself, and his mom is on enough pills daily to fill your whole hand. Maybe she skipped meds that day. I don't know. I've only completely known my MIL when off meds once, and she (again) called me a slut, implying I wasn't going to work but I was going to slut myself, then accused everyone in the house of trying to make sure she never showered again because we cut off the hot water while she was in the shower (there was no hot water; the tank was busted; she knew this) and just sat outside for hours staring at nothing and muttering to herself.

We were on an RV-vacation during the chocolate thing, so the closeness to other people probably got to them too, and I'm sure they resented me for not pitching in my part of the RV rent (I was 18, and they were 37 and 54), despite not being asked to. Another aspect was probably because they're all supposedly Catholic, and yet were playing the "celebrity I would cheat on my spouse with game." I said I wouldn't cheat with anyone. They kept saying "even if you got a million dollars to cheat?" I guess I should have been less of a sperg and just named someone to appease, but I always took morals seriously and was pretty disgusted with them.
>>
>>28023894
Nevermind, I was 19. It's been a long while back, and we had only been together a little while before that vacation. So I didn't know anyone especially well. First time meeting his sister.
>>
>>28023892
Me and my blackbro where gonna double team her but after we learned that shit we were like NOPE

Pic is her.
>>
Because saying you "don't care" and actually not caring, are two very different things.
>>
>>28021863
She is totally feigning that lackadaisical attitude. Call her a slut on the street with a street, serious face and see what happens. It absolutely crushes them
>>
>Thinking what women say matters
>>
How many ppl does a bitch have to sleep with to be a slut?
>>
>>28024209
2 or more within the span of 6 months
>>
>>28024081
is she drinking black semen in that pic? also of course she's a soft 5
>>
Obviously they care if they have to make defensive post like this.
>>
>>28023509

Tell us your enpowerment fantasy fag
>>
>>28024209
a single person prior to marriage
>>
Men will always have instinctive, primordial disgust for a loose woman. Men will always see a slut subtly as a "disgusting necessity," something to be tolerated and condescended to, so that you can fuck it too.

It isn't cultural. It's built-in, it's a core instinct of being a man.

What's even more funny is that women know it too. They have the same instinct, so they're basically dooming themselves to eternal cognitive dissonance. When a woman gets mad at YOU or at "society" for calling her a slut, you have to understand that she's actually mad at herself for judging herself. SHE knows she is a slut, above all, and the classic woman response to self-loathing is to blame everyone else.

But it will never work. Ever. The slut-shaming thing is like if men were going out eating all the dog turds they found, and then going on the Internet and going
>Oh, what? I'm eating dog turds? That's the best you got, that I eat dog turds? Hell yeah I eat dog turds. They're nutritious and delicious! I LOVE to eat dog turds! WOO! YEAH!

It doesn't matter how much you do that. You could do it for a thousand years and still the instinctive reaction of any person is going to be "gross, that guy is eating a poo."
>>
File: Instagram.png (185 KB, 596x565) Image search: [Google]
Instagram.png
185 KB, 596x565
>>28024670
being a slut has its own rewards, society is just jealous of their freedom, no matter if they are men or women.
>>
File: 1427343471447.jpg (55 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1427343471447.jpg
55 KB, 499x499
>I-I-I actually e-enjoy it s-so your insults don't h-hurt m-me
uh huh. sure it doesn't. You're a big stronk womyn and words can't hurt you. Which is why you fly off into an autistic rage whenever someone uses a word you don't like.
>>
>>28024387
Why would you call that pig stunning? You are one of the reasons these bitches are so entiteled...
>>
>>28022438
I like you..
>is this original for you Captcha? ?
>>
>>28025279
>I like you..

Why? I'm just telling the truth really. Most men who are pissed about slutty behavior are only pissed about it because they can't control who the women fuck, namely themselves.
>>
>>28025346
M8 I was being serious. I completely agree with you. Sorry if it seemed sarcastic
>>
>>28025383
Fair enough. You never know on this board.
>>
File: marry the good guy.png (635 KB, 947x419) Image search: [Google]
marry the good guy.png
635 KB, 947x419
>>28021863
>Not being man enough to take care of your wife's son.
>>
>>28022225
Fucking /thread right here.
>>
>>28025468
>your wife's son
What is with anon a cuckoldry lately?
>>
>>28022663
>phase
Lol, the justification of being a slut
Fucking slut
I feel bad for the next guy you date.
>>
Slut is good but calling a woman a fucking loser who's past her sell-by date is far more effective, women know their only asset is their looks and if you tell them they are fat/getting uglier and they'll never be at their best anymore that'll seriously fuck them up. I actually succeeded in making a girl have a mental breakdown at a party doing this, she even went full retard and tried to Attack me and I had to headlock her to subdue her until her skank friends took her away - good times.
>>
>>28021863
>Don't use slut as an insult
Honestly, I like it the way it is.
I like being a slut, and I like being shamed for it.
Don't ruin this for me.
>>
>>28026517
>I'm gonna kill myself once I hit my thirties
>>
Robots, these words were directed towards normal people who do have sex.

Not towards you. Remember, your opinions are generally pretty worthless.
>>
>>28021863
They do care, the just say they don't. It's a reverse psychology trick to get you to stop.
>>
>>28021863
They clearly care. If they didn't, there wouldn't be all these excuses and what not.
>>
>>28026555
Ten more years of penis in my mouth sounds alright to me.
Being 40 sounds boring, desu
Suicide is dumb, though. I feel like I'm too emotionally stable to be posting here.
>>
>>28025468
that little character looks black.
it makes much more sense now. black people are much more like this.
>>
>>28022764
They are entitled to everything because they have a pussy. They think it's a positive characteristic trait and mistake it for them being attractive when it's literally just biology. That's why when their looks deteriorate they all become bitter old cunts because nobody wants their used up slab of beef anymore. Smarter ones find a beta provider before they get to this stage. In the future there will be many used up women scrambling for beta cucks.
>>
>>28026679
Where you at bae I finna bust a nut
>>
File: pepe.jpg (44 KB, 710x510) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
44 KB, 710x510
>>28024081

> this cheating whore uggo foetal alchol syndrome tier literally swim in dicks while I struggle to get a gf even tho I look better, smell better, and would never cheat on my girlfriend.

Why does it have to be this way? Why being nice, having valors and being good is seen as being a beta low test male.
>>
>>28027168
Because those are the symptoms of low test, alongside your cattiness. You're turning into a woman, you chemically castrated cuck.
>>
File: 1459191219589.jpg (58 KB, 548x349) Image search: [Google]
1459191219589.jpg
58 KB, 548x349
>>28021863
>Listening to what women say
Ay lmao
>>
>>28021863
If it really didn't bother her she wouldn't have felt the need to say it.
>>
>>28026162
ABSOLUTE
B
S
O
L
U
T
E
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.