[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here have specific plans for suicide? You don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1449769266570.jpg (59 KB, 640x560) Image search: [Google]
1449769266570.jpg
59 KB, 640x560
Anyone here have specific plans for suicide?

You don't have to explain them in detail, idk if mods or janitors intervene, but i'm just curious if anyone here is really on the verge of suicide and not just posting retarded memes and whining about how stacy only wants to be their friend (as opposed to completely avoiding them like they would a robot).
>>
>>28021795
When I'm walking down the road I get tempted to throw my self infront of a car but thats about it.
>>
>>28021820
That wouldn't be very nice to the person driving the car, at least be considerate with your suicide and try not to inconvenience others.
>>
File: 1460357932321.jpg (32 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
1460357932321.jpg
32 KB, 700x500
>>28021795
357 with hollow point to the brain
guaranteed insta-death
>>
File: 1440524106379.jpg (78 KB, 677x631) Image search: [Google]
1440524106379.jpg
78 KB, 677x631
Hoping I can get barbiturates along with anti nausea drugs, it doesn't look so bad. Looks like you pass out and your heart stops, like an eternal sleep. Who knows what's going on in that guy's head but that's my preferred method.

If that doesn't pan out I plan on finding a shotgun and getting drunk. I'm not so sure I have constitution to pull the trigger, I'd have to be fucked up.

I probably won't go through with either, barring extenuated circumstances.

Think I lack the constitution period.
>>
>>28021934
Being so tired and fed up with life definitely gives me the balls to take a gun point it at my brainstem and pull the trigger, but i figure i may as well take a sleeping pill and go to sleep for a while even in the middle of the day if i'm seriously contemplating going through with shooting myself
>>
>>28021979
That's the best thing to do I think. You can try self soothing, I feel like a gigantic faggot doing it but it works. Anything to take your mind off it.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.