[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beware Of /r9k/ Catfishes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 75b3jcmeTs-6.png (18 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
75b3jcmeTs-6.png
18 KB, 300x250
Just a word of caution, there are 'catfishes' and people misrepresenting themselves on Omegle using the r9k tag.

I just lost $600. I'm such an idiot.
Don't make the same mistake I did.

And 'Kaley' -- FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>28021653
To me you sound like a faggot to me
>>
>>28021653
epic troll my dude
>>
>>28021690
Thx for kicking me when I'm down, anon.

This board used to be like sanctuary to me. Now it just causes me pain like everything else in my life.
>>
>beta faggot gets swindled out of his money by being desperate as fuck

You deserve it moron
>>
>>28021653
Not going to lie senpai you shouldnt be giving money to people on omegle
>>
>>28021726
>>28021775
>falling for this

you guys are actually dumber than OP desu
>>
>>28021775
We MET on Omegle, then talked on Skype for hours. I admit it was fucking stupid. He/she preyed on my loneliness, the sociopathic fuck.
>>
That's so sad. Give me your credit card number, expiration date and CVC. I can call the bank and have the fee disputed
>>
>>28021653
how did u give the money OP?

if you used a credit card, e-transfer or paypal, you can easily get it back.

Only way I can see you can't get it back is unless you gave cash, bank transfer or western union
>>
File: kill+yourself.jpg (10 KB, 261x193) Image search: [Google]
kill+yourself.jpg
10 KB, 261x193
>>28021653
>2016
>getting scamed online
>>
>>28021653
Tell us the whole story please.
>>
>>28021653
>I just lost $600.

I'm incapable of understanding this cuckery. I don't care how lonely you are. DO YOU REALIZE THESE WHORES JUST WANT YOUR MONEY?

Fuck, I hate you betas.
>>
>>28022069
And I know it's a troll, but there's tons of beta males that actually do this.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.