[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Anon, why do you always speak so quietly?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
>Anon, why do you always speak so quietly?
>>
>>28021622
>Anon, why dont you smile more? You have such wonderful smile.
>>
>>28021622
>Annon why didnt you go out with your friends today? Its the last day of school, you should be celebrating
>>
File: thank you jesus.png (169 KB, 409x437) Image search: [Google]
thank you jesus.png
169 KB, 409x437
>>28021651
>Anon, you have such beautiful eyes!
>My eyes are brown
>>
>>28021700
>Anon why dont you find a girlfriend? You're smart, handsome and smart man. I bet you could melt any girls heart.
>H-ha I'm just busy with my studies grandma.
>>
I get huge anxiety when someone asks me this. Asking why I don't talk won't make me talk more.
>>
>>28021730
>Anon, how come you don't visit me as much anymore, did you get a girlfriend?
>H-haha, no...
>You cant fool me, i see that glow in your eyes
>>
>>28021767
>Hey anon, are you alright? You seem much more quieter these days.
>>
>>28021777
>Anon how come you dont have girlfriend while your brother is already married and has son?
>>
>>28021777
>I remember when I was your age Annon, I met your wonderful mother in a class and it all went so perfectly from there
>>
>>28021821
L-Lamar?
>>
>>28021827
Who?

originale
>>
>>28021849
I was implying that the quote was not from my father, but from the black man cucking him.
>>
>>28021884
Oh, kekeronies.
That took me a bit too long to figure out.
>>
>>28021622
i hate this fucking question more than anything.. you can always say to speak more loudly or from the diaphragm or whatever, but no matter how hard i try my voice isn't just that loud. why is this such a goddamn issue?
>>
>>28021716
A girls said that to me ones and I emidietly said no I don't and walked away
> it's one of my biggest regret
>>
>>28021622
Fuck you, it's annoying listening to a soft spoken faggot all the time.
>>
>>28021716
Ehh, if it makes you feel any better i'd have to say that brown eyes can be quite nice with the correct face and hair.
>>
File: friendly-smile-1557191.jpg (179 KB, 1300x955) Image search: [Google]
friendly-smile-1557191.jpg
179 KB, 1300x955
>>28021622
I can only open up with some people. If I don't talk to you or make jokes with you chances are I don't like you, our personalities conflict, or if you're an attractive woman, you're just too attractive and I am nervous.
>>
>>28021622
WHAT? YOU WANT ME TO SPEAK LOUDER?
IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED? IS THIS WHAT YOU FUCKING WANTED?
>>
i don't speak quietly, you are all just fucking deaf.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 480x454
>tfw you notice mid-sentence that you've been literally whispering
>tfw you have to keep doing it because it would sound weird if you suddenly got louder
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.