[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Imagine this situation with opposite genders https://www.yo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: humanValue.jpg (50 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
humanValue.jpg
50 KB, 600x600
Imagine this situation with opposite genders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38joiwS4en0
>>
is there really anything wrong with public masturbation?
>>
She doesn't seem drunk, and she's got that crazy feminist vibe.

I think this was all a set up, pretty sure the dude realized it too.
>>
File: qtTrap2.jpg (101 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
qtTrap2.jpg
101 KB, 1080x1920
>>28021363
Anon, I do not know story behind this vid, maybe she it was her reaction against oppresive manspreading?

Thats exacly why we need feminism and only with action like that women can be finally free from oppresion.
>>
>>28021346
that's pretty fuckin hot, the girl is cute i wish this would happen to me so i can pull her to the closest toilet and fuck her horny pussy like a horse

i won't happen to me though, stuff like that never happens to me
>>
>>28021418
please tell me, why is she doing anything wrong?
>>
>women can literally masturbate in public places without getting in trouble

And women wonder why we hate them
>>
>>28021346
What the fuck is that picture supposed to mean? If she's a side girl, then he's not loyal. Is this whore logic?
>>
>>28021485
yeah i came here to post this
>>
>>28021485
it usually means mistress, but sometimes, and I assume in this context, it means she's a fuckbuddy to a single guy. he doesn't want to date her, just fuck her, but he's technically not a cheater either. pretty fucking retarded either way.
>>
>>28021346
Doesn't side chick imply he is still cheating?
How is he loyal if he has side and main bitches
>>
File: 1450407400427.jpg (19 KB, 500x451) Image search: [Google]
1450407400427.jpg
19 KB, 500x451
>>28021346
That doesn't even make sense desu
>>
>>28021485

Lookin at it from the perspective of its black niggas and whatnot, I know Haitians have this weird mentality where they fully accept dudes having 2 or 3 or 4 different women. He can knock all of em up and have several families and no one thinks its strange. So a dude who does that but stays loyal to just his wife and mistresses would be better than being a wife to someone who just gets his dick wet with some other random chick every other night.
>>
>The city of New York.
>>
>>28023101
I am haitian, have lived in haiti and i would love to know where in god's name you've encountered that phenomenon

I know africans are all about that shit but
>>
>>28021363
no, it's just disgusting. just like public shitting
>>
>>28023147

I am south florida born and raised tbqh there's probably more haitians here than in haiti, not saying I know a lot about haitian culture but I have heard it from the many haitian friends I've had growing up here (30-something now so that's a lot of people).
>>
>>28023262
ah yeah miami diaspora are niggers
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.