[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hurtful phrases normies say
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 668x467) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 668x467
>Anon you can't sit here....its reserved
>seat remains empty
>>
Hi, how are you?

That should work on you.
>>
Similar but not intended to be hurtful
>sitting alone in cafeteria at college (as usual)
>qt3.14 walks up and gets my attention
>"excuse me, is anyone sitting here?" Motioning to a chair at my table
>panic
>a cute female is asking to sit with me for dinner
>"no, nobody is sitting there"
>said very cheery to show my appreciation for her coming over
>"okay, thanks"
>she takes the chair and moves it to a different table that was full of people and had ran out of empty chairs
That was the most interaction I had with a female in 2.5 years of college outside of labs and group work
>>
File: 1452187293758.jpg (10 KB, 251x241) Image search: [Google]
1452187293758.jpg
10 KB, 251x241
>you're so skinny anon
why is this acceptable to say to us skellies but calling a useless lump fat frowned upon?
>>
>I don't love you.
Kinda stings
>>
>"I love you."
>Wake up

I'd rather have falling nightmares every single fucking night before I have that dream again.
>>
>>28021678
this tbqh senpai
i've been having dreams about getting a wife and stuff. i even had a dream that my brother didn't die. when i woke up, i considered oding on sleeping meds just so i could go back
>>
>>28021469
I don't mind when people point out I'm skinny, though...
>>
>>28021707

>i've been having dreams about getting a wife and stuff.

Same. I've always wanted a family, but it's become one of those impossible dreams. I sometimes have a dream where I have my own family. And every time I wake up, I'm reminded of the future I cannot reach.

>i even had a dream that my brother didn't die. when i woke up, i considered oding on sleeping meds just so i could go back

Shit man, sounds harsh. I know that feel about wanting to go back. Last night I took some painkillers about an hour after drinking a bottle of vodka. Figured I'd leave my fate up to God or something.

I woke up again. Probably have a fucked liver now, since I did that after a straight week of drinking, but at least that means dying sooner.
>>
>you know you should really try that cream for your skin
>>
>>28021801
>>28021707
>>28021678
How old are you guys? Why do you think families are out of reach for you?
>>
>Art class
A R E Y O U O K A Y ?
>>
>Speak louder
>What's wrong with him?
>Are you okay?
>What's wrong with you?
>You don't do that, anon
>>
>>28021341
>you are so reserved anon...
>>
File: 1460357932321.jpg (32 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
1460357932321.jpg
32 KB, 700x500
>>28021914
im >>28021707, just turned 22 in march.
i'm a fat, ugly, bitter loser.
i lack the motivation to fix any of that too
i've literally cucked myself
>>
>>28021441
>be friendless weirdo at uni
>drinking a pint in the SU at lunch time
>2 dudes come up to me
>"mind if we sit here?"
>nervous as fuck, they might want to be my friends
>n-no that's fine
>they sit
>"do you know anything about Jesus Christ?"
>>
>>28021341
>you never smile anon
>you are really quiet anon
yeah i know. Now fuck off and let me brood
>>
>>28021341
>Anon, stop trying to be funny
>>
>>28021914

Because I don't think there's a single woman left who won't end up betraying me. There's nowhere good to live that I can afford, the world is heading to shit, and I just don't see any future. When I do dream about a family, everything has an old-timey aesthetic to it. I don't think it's some kind of wrong generation shit, I think it's just my brain trying cobble together what could be considered a better world - One that isn't the one I fucking live in.

I just want the end of the world to begin, and I don't want to survive it.
>>
>>28021441
sorry but how could you interpret that as she wanted to sit with you?

i wasn't even there and i can tell she just wanted the chair from the start
>>
>>28022501
Well aren't you just the social fucking butterfly. "Is anyone sitting here" is a pretty common thing to ask when you want to sit in a particular seat.
>>
>>28021341
>Why are you so quiet?
What the fuck am I supposed to say
>>
File: 1461023233023.png (15 KB, 715x755) Image search: [Google]
1461023233023.png
15 KB, 715x755
>what's the deal with that guy?
hushed voice: >I don't even know how to explain it

Why has this happened more than once? Is my presence really that off-putting? Can they smell the insecurity?
>>
>>28022200
fuck off faggot you can change your life little cunt
>>
>>28022658

I change my life, and then what? World still goes to Hell, only then I have something to lose.
>>
I'm currently very drunk right now bearing in mind its "only" 4:30 in the afternoon and its a weekday. I know for a fact most of the people I know would react negatively to this.

I just want to deal with being alive. What seems to have emerged in the last year or so is that I can't deal with being alive really. I make a good go at it but in the end I watch all these people thrive at being alive, and then I just spend my time in this state.

They don't have to say anything.
>>
>>28022658
>>28022200
He can change all viper women from trying to cuck him his whole life?
He can change the entire collapsing economy around him?
yeah, no he can't faggot
>>
>>28022619
you are prolly ugly or a manlet.
>>
>>28022082
Why can't you change?
>>
>>28022200
Hell, you haven't even finished growing yet!
Get some perspective.
>>
>>28022779

Oh no, women don't try to cuck me.

I don't even go for women any more. Most contact I've had with a woman in the past week or so was telling some bint on Omegle that if she isn't going to show me her tits, then she can fuck off because that's the only part of her I'm interested in. I prefer to be honest about things.
>>
>>28021341
Girl: my friend likes you tehehehehe
Girl2: eewwww no anon is a weirdo

Both start laughing
>>
>coworkers (all above 40) talking about shit young people do
>turn to me and say
>"well not you anon, you're different"
>>
>Damm anon how come you are so small?
>>
>>28021341
>yea reserved for me, thanks for holding it

jesus do you guys have any ounce of dignity or any balls
>>
>>28022957
Reminds me of when my teacher was making fun of everyone in the class for being a "teenager" because their arent fully developed.
After class he specifically said to me "Not you". I think he might assume that I'm depressed or something.
>>
>>28023068
Motherfucker, I personaly expect to people behave like human beings, so if someone tells me I am sitting on reseeved spot move.
>>
>>28022557
Yes, but why the fuck would she sit with you?
>>
>>28023324
Wishful thinking man I dunno
>>
>>28021441
My only interaction so far (only 2 semesters in though) has been a girl coming over to take my picture because she wanted to show her cousin because I looked like her cousin (she showed me a picture of him, can confirm I look like him).
>>
File: WAKE ME UP.jpg (66 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
WAKE ME UP.jpg
66 KB, 450x600
>>28021914
Not them, but in the same boat as far as dreaming about having a wife and family.

19, have mental illnesses, only have two or three interests, and there aren't many girls who are also highly religiously conservative.

That said, I have fallen head over heels for my priest's daughter, who is my age, and really hope that she might return some of my affection because I caught her looking over her coffee mug at me a few times.

>mfw a faint hope is my only hope

But, really, if this falls through, then this is probably my last chance, as I can't see myself possibly being able to do all of these at the same time:

>attract a girl I like who holds the same moral values I do
>share interest with girl I like
>get far enough in relationship for her to convert
>>
>"We're not laughing with you Anon, we're laughing AT you"

>Can't seem to do something that is apparently simple to do
>"Ugh it's not that hard Anon"

>That thing most normies do where they insult you and try to brush it off as "just speaking my mind"
>>
>Man anon you really can't take a silence.

Maybe I should never talk again.
>>
'stop eating me' is the worst.
its not even that bad, but they just whine

fuck normies
>>
It's the "give normfags ammo" thread
>>
File: 1432657514089.png (140 KB, 332x450) Image search: [Google]
1432657514089.png
140 KB, 332x450
>>28021341

>"the place is taken"
>repeat 3 times
>all stay empty to the end of class
>>
>>28021341
Normie here. Sometimes I really do nees to save a seat for a friend and they just don't show up. Other times, I just really don't want an autistic smelly person sitting next to me. Can you try to see this from my perspective? I'm not trying to hurt anyone's feelings, but I need my personal space.
>>
>"anon, stop trying to be funny"
>they told me the smart but lazy meme
>"this is why you can't get a gf"
>"everyone find a partner"
>old man: "what does your sweetie think about ___?"
>family: "when you get married ___"
>>
>>28024001

I really can not see it from your perspective, because even I am not such an egocentric cunt. Reserving seats is one of the most cancerous things I had yet to witness in any public institution and if you do that, you should probably kill yourself. Especially if its in class, because it is painfully obvious that your dumb ass is not here to learn.
I get the thing with not wanting to sit next to some disgusting weirdo, but then I really would prefer someone to tell me straight to my face that they do not want me close.
>I need my personal space
Stay at home then you fuckwad.
>>
>>28021341
"You're 30!!!!! I thought you were still in high school!"

>tfw going to die alone because I look so young for my age.
>>
>>28023904
Yeah, I see it too.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.