[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here has their mum cut their hair? I'm 26 and never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
Who here has their mum cut their hair? I'm 26 and never been to a hairdresser.
>>
>>28021219
Me and my roommates cut each others hair, I've only been to a hairdresser once when I was a kid. There's really no reason for men to go and spend 30 bucks on their hair. If they want it to look good that money is better spent on hair products.
>>
>>28021219
me too
except my mom doesn't cut my hair
my hair is now down to my butt, it used to be down to my knees before
but i cut my bangs every month (on my own)
>>
>>28021449
>There's really no reason for men to go and spend 30 bucks on their hair. If they want it to look good that money is better spent on hair products.
Dumbest thing I've read in days. Cheers.
>>
>>28021449
I bet you two faggots suckneach others cock too huh?
>>
I buzz cut my hair with a $20 clipper every 2 weeks.
>>
>>28021477
Dipshit just trying too hard
>>
Almost 22, never had my hair cut by somebody other than my mother. I plan on continuing this until she dies
>>
>>28021219
I have really long hair (I'm a guy) and I have my mom trim mine when she trims hers. I'm probably going to need a barber when I move out soon though.
>>
>>28021477
You make it obvious you're still in middle school.
>>
File: 1453993868831.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1453993868831.png
29 KB, 633x758
>>28021219
who here hates going to a hairdresser if their hair is too long
>sitting in waiting room with other guys
>they all look like they don't even need haircuts
>feel like they are silently judging my long hair
>walk over when called looking at the ground
>hairdresser makes funny remark about me not having it cut for a while
>chuckle but dead inside
>keep looking at the ground so I don't see myself or him in the mirror
>he keeps having to move my head straight
>see myself in the mirror again and him looking at me
>can't close eyes because he will see

how do you robots deal with this?
>>
>>28021575
I go to a barber in the first hour of the day in a weekday=>nobody is here
>>
>>28021467
Okay, cake boy.
>>
>>28021575

No body aside from the stylist gives a shit and that's only because they have slightly more work to do, it's like seeing a fat guy at the gym actually working out. They either won't care or think "huh, that guy put off coming here a bit too long but I suppose late is better then never" to themselves.
>>
>>28021659
If you're a man and you get consistently shitty haircuts AND ALSO use "hair product" you're beyond a cuck.
Seriously it costs $20 for a solid haircut from a real barber (hairdressers are only for women) and $2 for some generic men's shampoo.
>>
>>28021575
Be happy he pays attention to keep your head straight. Dont worry about eye contact look at the nose or just look at their chest.

He may have been happy with a opening as an icebreaker.
>>
>>28021679
so the only person who would be pissed is the guy responsible for how you will look for the next 2-6 weeks
sounds mighty reassuring
>>
>>28021703
Pretty much this.

$2 shampoo and no product aren't doable for everybody, though. I have super fine hair and have to use good shampoo and a little bit of wax or I look autistic as fuck.
>>
3-5 months cycle here

Start off with a buzz-cut

let it grow for 2-3 months, then buzz the sides and let the top stay

after 5-6 months, I buzz it all off again

rinse, repeat
>>
>>28021219
cut my own hair because im balding and all i can pull off is a buzzcut, no point in having to pay money every week to touch it up when i can do it myself
>>
File: 1461011816918.jpg (128 KB, 1456x1108) Image search: [Google]
1461011816918.jpg
128 KB, 1456x1108
>>28021575
Going to hairdresser from Turkey, they don't speak German so you can just be comfy
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.