[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i am a 120 lbs 22 year old man and I just took 4 tylenols and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
i am a 120 lbs 22 year old man and I just took 4 tylenols and i googled it and apparently im fucked.

well good bye guys, i guess..
>>
>>28021187
I want to fuck that gurl.
>>
guys help do i call poisen control?
>>
File: Big-Boss-Salute.jpg (36 KB, 720x408) Image search: [Google]
Big-Boss-Salute.jpg
36 KB, 720x408
We'll tell your story. Godspeed OP.
>>
File: 3123.jpg (90 KB, 773x773) Image search: [Google]
3123.jpg
90 KB, 773x773
>tfw no average looking gf

fuck this life
>>
Could try vomiting it out I guess
>>
>>28021187
before you go...

...what's your steam login and password?
>>
>>28021239
dude do it, call poison control because there is an antidote for it, get better soon man
>>
>>28021187
just go to the hospital and get your stomach pumped 4 tylenol isnt all that much
>>
>>28021187
>that e-gurl who got loot she didnt deserve,
>that e-gurl who kept getting invited to raids despite constantly fucking up (if any guy did this, he'd get instant kicked)
>that e-gurl who would message you with smile faces and wink faces to pass loot onto her because you were already much more geared
>that e-gurl who would get $500 mount given to her the rich auction house playing cuck in your guild
>that e-gurl who fucked up your guilds progress when she had fights with one of your core raiders and they'd rage quit
>>
>>28021187
I think you should snort 1 more tylenol. Or put a couple in your butthole

Then write a note about how you were trying the latest youtube challenge.
>>
File: berserk good feel.jpg (45 KB, 363x395) Image search: [Google]
berserk good feel.jpg
45 KB, 363x395
>>28021187

>120 lbs
>manlet detected

rip cunt
>>
>>28021265
what do i say to them?
asdfasdf
>>
guys what effects will start to feel

help im paranoid and i dont like talking to people please helkp
>>
i filled out a poisen control website form and it says that for a 21 year old male that i will be ok.

fuck what is going on someone give me a straight answer
>>
>120 lbs
>man
Pick one
>>
the bottle says dont take more than 10 in a day.

i took 4 and poisen control said to go to the emergency room

FUCK i gave them the address to my house too.
>>
>4 Tylenol

Even if you took T4s you're gonna be fucking fine you dolt

But why am I even taking this bait
>>
You're not fucked lmao

You should be in for a good time.
>>
>>28021649
why did the chick say to go to the emergency room then??

this isnt b8 fuck u
>>
>>28021673
What kind of Tylenol did you take? Did you take just regular fucking Tylenol?
>>
>>28021684
tylenol regular strength acetaminophen 325 mg each

i am skelly-teir 5 11 120 lb ill go to the hospital if i need to just tell me or am i being paranoid
>>
>>28021684
i made myself puke a bit should i keep doing it?

i dont want to make a fool of myself going to hospital if i dont need to
>>
>>28021713
Go to the hospital and tell them everything you've posted in this thread

And then after they stop laughing at you, follow their instructions to lay down for a few hours and wake up feeling refreshed
>>
>>28021713
>regular strength acetaminophen 325 mg
What pussy dose is this? In most places "regular strength" is 500mg, and most people take two at once.
>>
>>28021764
2x500 = 1000mg

i took 4x325=1300mg u shit

AM I GOING TO DIE??
>>
>>28021783
Fuck off you stupid retard
>>
>>28021783
that is a lethal dose anon. You're at serious risk of becoming a vegetable or death. Contact emergency services before its too late
>>
huehuehue fuck off im not going to die
>>
i knew it would all come down to this, im either going to die or get laughed at by doctors
>>
>>28021783
why take 4 tylenol when you could just take 2 aleve for suicide?
>>
Dude, you're fine, unless you've been drinking a lot of alcohol or have taken a whole bunch more Tylenol in the last 24 hours. They used to prescribe some pretty huge doses of acetaminophen back in the day, and only stopped because more than 4000mg in a day can fuck with your liver.
>>
>>28022003
im just worried cuz im underwieght and i took them all at once

plus the chick said to go to ER
>>
>>28021783
Liver damage is 4000mg in 24hrs, and that's just the threshold, people have gotten away with much higher. 1000mg is standard dose mate, you'll be fine.
>>
>>28022080
If you're so concerned because you're underweight, just to. You'd rather be embarrassed and than liver dead. I know it's hard, I called the poison hotline myself once which was hard because I sperg out on phones. You should be fine though in my honest opinion.
>>
>>28022116
lmao i gave her my name and address

shes going to call ambulance isnt she?

also fuck recaptcha botnet im trying to survive here
>>
alright if i start to vomit ill get help thx i guess

TIL im paranoid as shit
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.