[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw Drumpf gets cucked at an open convention this summer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: DRUMPF BTFO.jpg (25 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
DRUMPF BTFO.jpg
25 KB, 600x400
>tfw Drumpf gets cucked at an open convention this summer
>>
>>28021014
what does a leftist know about right politics?
>>
>>28021027
Leftists are very single minded, the only care about who is "worst". Leftists would celebrate a Cruz victory with little to no understanding of who he is or what he represents, simply because they have decided Trump is the "bad guy"
>>
>>28021014
why would a leftist be glad about Cruz getting the nomination? most of his views are more extreme than trump's.
>>
>>28021064
Because I #TrusTed more than some bigoted racist misogynist cuckboi like Donald Drumpf. It would be so juicy seeing all of his suppoters BTFO and then seeing them tearfully cast votes for a republican that they didn't want, only to suffer a humiliating defeat to Hillary Clinton in November.
>>
>>28021095
>> I #TrusTed more than some bigoted racist misogynist

But Cruz is even more of a bigoted racist misogynist. You're not making any sense senpai.
>>
As of two days ago trump won the nomination. Nobody else has the votes to get it, even if he loses every state and Cruz wins every one.
>>
>>28021113
I think they are trying to split up the votes a little to give berncuck a chance to win. They knew noone will be voting for Bernie so they are trying a new approach. They are still gonna fail since Trump is mememaster.
>>
>>28021124
Keep telling yourself that, cucky. Drumpf will not win anything but a pat on the back from his ignorant and bigoted legion of hick supporters.
>>
>>28021159
>Drumpf
>ignorant
>bigot

the protester starter pack
>>
>>28021159
I don't care for Trump, mate, it's just impossible for him not to get the nomination at this point.
>>
>>28021159
Oy vey cant have that goyim Drumpf win the nomination now can we? He doesnt support me or my 6 quintillion who died. Good ol shillary will support us tho
>>
File: 1350273688674.gif (454 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
1350273688674.gif
454 KB, 180x180
>>28021095
>heaping betrayal and disappointment and humiliation on certified gun nuts with no tools for handling anxiety and frustration without violence
>2016 not ending in fire and bullets

mfw 2017

>more cornered beta white males shooting everybody everywhere
>>
>>28021232
the convention doesn't work that way, hombre

unless trump has an overall majority of the delegates (1237) by the first ballot, he won't win. after the first round they get to vote freely, and many of them are party insider types who are going to switch to cruz

trump isn't as fucked as sanders, mathematically, but neither of them are going to win except through a miracle
>>
File: 1458854393395.gif (1 MB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
1458854393395.gif
1 MB, 320x213
>>28021014
>that name

weeeeewe lads

weeweeeeweeeew lads

doy ou know how hard you were memeing back there?
>>
>>28021041
>Leftists would celebrate a Cruz victory with little to no understanding of who he is or what he represents, simply because they have decided Trump is the "bad guy"

It's sad cause it's true.
>>
>>28021041
I would celebrate a Cruz victory because I know it would completely kill the GOP's election chances, and it would BTFO the Trump supporters that have been shitting up the internet for the past year
>>
>implying Cruz isn't the worst candidate
it's crazy how retarded SJWs are so irrationally opposed to Trump, they are willing to support a literal theocrat over him
>>
>>28021459
Did Barrack Hillary Clinton send you here?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.