[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>someone likes book/movie/band/vidya/what ever >wants you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1460081819071.jpg (131 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
1460081819071.jpg
131 KB, 650x650
>someone likes book/movie/band/vidya/what ever
>wants you to read/watch/listen/play/what ever
>you think its bad
>tell the person why you think its bad
>instead of discussing about it they get mad at you

What are you supposed to do in these situations? Do normies just lie to people if they dont like something?
>>
>>28020989
>they get mad at you
in what way?
>>
>>28020989
Yes. Try saying something like it was "alright" if you don't think much of it. If you say you don't like it they take it as an insult on their taste in whatever category of things. Pretty much normie bad = neutral.
>>
>>28020989
Yes, the normie way to deal with a media recommendation is to say "that sounds great, I'll definitely check it out" and then not do it.
>>
ask them why the think it's good, just keep asking them why until either:
1) they can't give an answer
2) you learn that it's good and appreciate it
these are both win-win for both people
>>
I have to deal with this a lot. If at any time I say anything bad about an anime/videogame to a normie, they just flip shit and are like DUDE THATS YOUR OPINION LMAO
>>
>>28021022

So discussing about differentiating opinions is no no for normies?

>>28021077

this might work
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.