[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
turning 27 next week, still no gf ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: 1458645116600.png (177 KB, 367x321) Image search: [Google]
1458645116600.png
177 KB, 367x321
turning 27 next week, still no gf ever
>>
>>28020737
are you even capable of supporting a girlfriend? answer honestly, considering you're here at your 27th
>>
>>28020785
what do you mean supporting?
>>
>>28020785
i thought we were supposed to be equals now, why should i support a woman?
>>
>>28020785
Ill support her fat butt in my hands as i fuck the shit out of her :)
>>
>>28020817
I don't mean financially you nigger. Let me put this in another way; are you capable of handling a girlfriend? If you're a neet who sits at home all day, why do you even want a gf? it takes a lot of social effort you know, and if you don't like social situations that much you're going to be really fucking annoyed.

get a hooker if you just want to fuck
>>
>>28020866
damn what a retard you are
>>
>>28020902
you really showed me anon
>>
>>28020737
I will be your gf anon.
>>
>>28020932
I accept. how do we start? you arent a man right?
>>
>>28021008
First, suck my dank cock
>>
>>28020737
Remember how you used to laugh at the 40 y.o. virgin and say to yourself you can't possibly end up like that?
>>
>>28020737
Let me tell you something anon -- I'm 27 too, and I've had a GF for 7 years.

I work 48hrs a week at a warehouse job, fucking back-breaking work for shit pay. My GF works 20hrs a week as a receptionist, also shit pay, so I basically support her.

All my friends are gone. My GF went through a period of not trusting me, and so she monitored my calls and texts. She started actively deleting numbers out of my phone if they ever said things she disagreed with.

My GF was a little chubby but still attractive when we met. She's now 265 pounds, smokes weed every day, showers once a week. If I don't have sex with her the day she showers, I don't get sex that week. I can't keep a hard-on with how bad her pussy and ass smells.

Why don't I leave her, you ask? I have nothing else in my life. No friends. Family doesn't give a shit about it. All my aspirations and dreams are gone, like dust in the wind. I lay awake every night wondering how I let my life come to this point, how fucked up it all is.

So FUCK YOU anon. I envy you. You got to live your 20s on your own terms. I compromised and appeased my way through life and now I regret everything.
>>
>>28021026
no, never thought that at all
>>
>>28021034
So break up with her
>>
>>28021034
wtf man, fix her.

btw how much do make make an hour? how much does she make an hour? what state do you live in?
>>
>>28021047
Well, I did.

Now I'm quite sure I will be a walkling-talking 40 year old virgin in the future. That is, if i don't kill myself before that.
>>
>>28021034
You're better off on your own. Cut your losses and drop her. You're back to zero then but you're below zero now so...
>>
>>28020866
>I don't mean financially
>immediately implies OP is a NEET, which is a financial problem

Yes you did you retard norm
Admit it, women only want a man who has money, or if not, throws money around that he doesn't have.
Even girls from very rich families only want men with yet MORE money
>>
>>28021062
Yeah cuz it's that easy you idiot, it's not like our lives and finances are intertwined at all

>>28021066
You don't think I try? Nothing sticks. She 'has a bad day' and everything reverts back to her old ways.

I make $13/hr, she makes $10.50/hr.

>>28021087
The one thing my GF covers is her portion of the rent. I can't afford a 1BR or even a studio apartment in my city. It would be more than 2/3 my monthly income. So I basically have to stay or I'm homeless.
>>
>>28021008
I'm a grill. Let's start with hand-holding.
>>
>>28021225
>Yeah cuz it's that easy you idiot, it's not like our lives and finances are intertwined at all

Your fault for being this retarded :) Now go give that ham beast a sponge bath you cuck
>>
>turn 60 Next month
>no kids
>the family legacy is definitely over at this point

I've failed
>>
>>28021225
damn where do you live man? what city
>>
>>28021034
Run away.
If no one cares about you, no one will see you leave. make a new life, start over. Whats stopping you?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.