[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi robots I've been applying for jobs due to being on welfare
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (29 KB, 485x303) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
29 KB, 485x303
Hi robots I've been applying for jobs due to being on welfare and being required to. I got a callback and interviewed at a job because why not and now I'm worried I'm going to get it. Any tips on getting out of it?
>also how do you get autismbux instead, talk me through the process please?
>>
>>28020626
Just behave like a moron at work if you in fact get it. They will just send you home and you can go back to applying for shitjobs.
>>
>>28020867
I hope I can get out of it without being a dick to everyone, also anyone have any tips on getting autismbux?
>>
Where do you live same fucking situation
>>
>>28021842
Melbourne, Australia
>You
>>
Same senpai 20 fucking jobs ay
>>
>>28021144
Feign schizophrenia. It's not that hard.
>>
>>28022256
You have kik man i have questions to ask you
>>
>>28022410
Would a panic disorder work?
>>28022504
No kik, should I get one?
>>
>>28022504
Also I might go to bed soon so yeah
>perhaps leave an account name and if I decide to get on kik we can iaybe interact
>>
>>28023235
I dont know. Just say you hear voices.
>>
When they ask can you work overtime just say wrong things like no I have a special my little pony cafe I go to in my bedroom etc
>>
You should see a psichiatrist (i don"t know if i wrote that right, i'm an eurofag sorry) and tell him lies about your mental state (like idk say shit that'll make him think that you're a schizophrenic/autist) and you'll don't have to work anymore
At least, that's how people do in my country, i don't know if in the USA works the same way
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.