[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you get an ugly gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1917419_0.jpg (80 KB, 509x430) Image search: [Google]
1917419_0.jpg
80 KB, 509x430
Why don't you get an ugly gf?
>>
>>28020333
She's not even ugly though.

I think you're mistaking us for females who have super high standards for men and like scumbags.
>>
>Realize you're unconsciously not attracted to her
>Struggle to cum or even maintain an erection
>She gets upset because she feels inadequate
>Eventually leaves you
>>
>>28020333
When I reversed the image, it said she was average, not ugly.

Also, how old is she? Looks like someone in their early thirties.
>>
>>28020333
eeewww that thing is really ugly. my eyes are crying, why would you do this?
>>
Because then you get all the downsides of being with a woman without the nice things to balance it out.
>>
>>28020716
>My eyes are crying

Like saying "My lungs are breathing" or "My nose is smelling".
>>
>>28020829
Exactly. Ugly girls can be just as cunty as hot ones (even moreso). The one friend I have is dating a fat uggo. She looks like the moon, they have a ldr and they never do anything romantic or sexual whatsoever. He spends a lot of his money to travel to see her and buy her shit. She's pretty dumb too.
>>
Lol, wouldn't even be able to get an ugly one.
>>
>>28021680
My ass is smelling right now

pretty bad
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.