[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>31 years old >Passionless >Each day blurs into the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: despair_hunt.jpg (27 KB, 1100x617) Image search: [Google]
despair_hunt.jpg
27 KB, 1100x617
>31 years old
>Passionless
>Each day blurs into the next

Will life ever be good again?
Maybe my life already peaked and I didn't even realise it and now I'm trapped in plateau or descent.
>>
Nah m8 enjoy dying for the next ~55 years
>>
>>28020296
it never gets any better

20s? you wish you could meet someone but you have some hope that maybe you will one day. you just gotta get a good job and some money and girls will come
30s? you still dont have the job you want and the girls are nowhere to be seen. your "friends" have all gotten married. you feel more alone than ever because you are.
40s? your parents die and you are now completely alone. you never got that good job you wanted because you dont have any connections. hardwork doesnt cut it.
50s? your health is failing. 40 years of being alone has destroyed your body. you die in your sleep at 51 and doctors are like "lol natural causes"

enjoy
>>
>>28020319
>>28020373

Makes me just want to end it now but I'm too scared of death.

How can death be such a terrifying prospect when life is unpalatable?
>>
>>28020373
>40 years of being alone destroyed your body

Nope. I lift all the time and am in great shape, may be for you guys that don't. Do anything but sit at your pc all day...
>>
>>28020475
>Nope. I lift all the time and am in great shape, may be for you guys that don't.

Congrats, you get a larger portion of a shitty meal.
>>
>>28020475
even just being alone destroys your body anon.

tick tock:^)
>>
>>28020296
40+ old fag reporting in

no sex drive, almost dread my woman wanting sex

joints ache if I try to exercise

too dead inside to rebel against the continual need to earn money to stay alive
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.