[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else finding it easier as time goes on?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
As I approach my 30s, I'm finding that those angsty young man feelings are fading away.

For one, I finally had sex, and while it was breddy good (about 800% better than wanking) it wasn't as good as I'd expected. I might like to get a gf at some point in the future and do it again, but I can live without it; after all, I did for about a decade of adulthood.

Second, the more you've been around the block, the more shitty relationships you have the fun of observing. There are so many men whose lives are made miserable by women; so many men being held back and having their dreams crushed by being tied down.

tl;dr: The normie life is overrated. Once you have sex and perhaps a gf, you just become a regular slob, not a great man. Honestly, you'd be better staying a free outcast rather than a mediocre joiner, just another face in the crowd.

If I could give the young men here some advice, it would be this: you really should try to be Chad (Chad here meaning a great man with every opportunity and advantage in life; a great mind, a great body). If you can't be above average, I strongly suggest NOT giving in to peer pressure.

The mass of the population is basically a herd of dumb animals. They want you to normie it up and marry some annoying old bag just because they're frightened or disturbed by what is different. They don't give a fuck about what makes you happy.

Put yourself first 150 fucking percent. Ignore your coworkers, your friends if you have them, your family. Honestly fuck what they want. Don't be a slave. Do what YOU FUCKING WANT.

And always remember - being a free outcast is better than being an average slob. Aim for something higher than being normie scum.
>>
it was prostitute?
>>
>>28020222
Nah just a random slut

Afterwords, I felt partly ashamed and retarded that I fell for the sex meme, part relieved that I could say I wasn't a virgin anymore, part angry at normies for making such a big deal about whether someone is a virgin or not
>>
>>28020168
Hello sir. 25/m here

I found that lying gets easier as I get older. It also gets me more results. The only thing I really care about at this point is fucking girls and making money. I'm doing pretty ok at both. But I feel cripplingly lonely when it reaches midnight sometimes.

Alcohol is awesome though. Makes addictive but it makes me feel great about myself.

I do work in a liquor shop lol.
>>
>>28020243
wwhere do you find those random sluts?
>>
>>28020168
So you're nearly thirty and you've had sex once. Only on r9K could you be considered a success.
>>
>>28020350
Actually I had sex with her like 10 times

Not that it really matters. Anyway I wasn't exactly coming here to brag about not being a virgin, just pointing out that a) most of you probably will lose your virginities eventually and b) as you get older, giving less fucks just will happen. Your hormones will stop raging as much, and you'll realize that women and all that shit is overrated anyway.
>>
File: ITSALLGOINGDARK.gif (1 MB, 640x475) Image search: [Google]
ITSALLGOINGDARK.gif
1 MB, 640x475
>>28020168

NOT TO FUCK YOU IN THE ASS BUT I WAS YOU UNTIL I HIT 29, THEN ALL THAT ANGST DEPRESSION HOMICIDAL MADNESS CAME RUUUUUUUUUUSHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG THE FUCK BACK + WIZARD GRANTED ME THE POWER OF SLIGHTLY DETERIORATED VISION... IDK, FUCK, MY EYES ARE VEINY AS SHIT ALL OF A SUDDEN. HIT 30 AND BAM. ANYWAYS, HERE'S TO HOPING YOU DON'T OFF YOURSELF XD XD XD XD XD XD XD X'''''''''''''''''D

make it stop, please.
>>
File: 1437804097609.gif (546 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1437804097609.gif
546 KB, 255x255
>>28020482

CONTINUED

WAIT YOU HAD SEX? GETTTT THEEEEE FUCCCKKKKKKKKKK OUUUTTTT YOU FUCKING NORMIE BITCH GO HANG WITH YOUR NIGGERS, NIGGER. FUCK OFF MY BOARD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

conTENT CONTENT The evidence all points to the content. tHIS COMMENT IS ORIGINAL FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.