[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw good looking robot >can't end it easily because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
>tfw good looking robot
>can't end it easily because I have that going for me
>>
>good looking
>robot
pick one, then proceed to end yourself
>>
>>28020413
Not op but I've got a 6/10 face and an 8/10 body. Problem is I'm super awkward and boring so permanent KV.
>>
I know what you mean senpai
>>
>>28020140
is like
>should I kill myself? i really want to
>but my genes are decent, I could have beautiful healthy childrens
>but then I could be a father and still suicidal, and thats worse than a suicidal neet
>lets just wait, i'm not old
>yet...
>>
>>28020672
Become a sperm donor :v
>>
File: 20_DmIwVgF4.jpg (61 KB, 640x454) Image search: [Google]
20_DmIwVgF4.jpg
61 KB, 640x454
>>28020444
But he sort of has a point, doesn't he?

Robots are the lowest of the low who believe they have nothing going for them, and are blind to the aspects which are a benefit to them in life and social standings.

From where they are anyone with an objectively better aspect(s) is not a robot by default, since this person is not them / their stereotype.

Anyone but the absolute lowest can make it, have chances in a robot's eyes by the virtue of not sinking low in every aspect of their lives. You have a stat in looks, which is just slightly higher than the average robot and thus a foundation to build from, a helping hand regarding things. The one who had the misfortune to have all bad rolls in life they have absolutely nowhere to turn, or so they believe.
>>
>>28020708
When you put it like that, yeah, he does have a good point I suppose.
>>
File: sdfrgeurhdiuh.jpg (50 KB, 336x293) Image search: [Google]
sdfrgeurhdiuh.jpg
50 KB, 336x293
>>28020708
are you telling that I'm not the absolute worse, will you take even that from me
>>
File: 15JEzOYVMz0.jpg (63 KB, 558x398) Image search: [Google]
15JEzOYVMz0.jpg
63 KB, 558x398
>>28020808
I don't know you, anon, so I can't judge. Just trying to argue from the other side since I'm usually against making excuses regarding one's won failures.

You might the the worst in your world, but there are aspects which everyone tends to overlook about themselves due to low self worth, anxieties which built delusions and ignorance due to inexperience.
>>
>>28020140
each time someone calling himself good looking here posts a pic, he turns out to be in the 3-5 range, you guys are just delusional, you are not good looking
>>
>>28020679
dilemma literally solved

now delete this
>>
File: 4L_876fuWHp.jpg (42 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
4L_876fuWHp.jpg
42 KB, 400x400
>>28020884
There is much truth to this.

All the self professed good looking or "above average" looking robots were all lied to. Their parents, relatives, or close friends have told them multiple times during their lives how beautiful or handsome they are, to give them a boost in self esteem.

Unfortunately since they never get any complements from anyone, they grasp onto the few, and, coupled with their never ending narcissism - actually start to believe it. In truth they are below average at best.

>source: I am this exactly
>ego death gave me some good perspective on my own situation
>aka truth
>>
>>28021178
yeah when i was young i started buying into the delusion at first but girls started calling me ugly and i quickly realized my relatives were full of shit and just brushing off my problems with shallow compliments because they didn't give a fuck about me
>>
>>28020140
same

>>28020413
>no friends
>no gf/bf
>virgin
>don't enjoy living but not clinically depressed thanks to meds

so what am i? just a freak?
>>
>>28020140
goodlookingloser.com

Thank me later
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.