[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chad Dads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
File: IMG_1360.jpg (37 KB, 450x639) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1360.jpg
37 KB, 450x639
Who else here has/had a /chaddad/?

>Dad was Chad
>Had his first son when he was 18 (My half-brother)
>Had countless relationships with women
>Seduced my mother when he was 26 and she was 39
>Got heavily into drugs after that
>Overdosed and died when I was 5 years old
>Coincidentally this was just around the time I was getting close to him

Not only that, but

>Granddad was Chad
>He knocked up my grandma when she was 16
>Abandoned her after my dad was born
>No one knows what happened to him
>He was apparently super attractive
>Every girl in my grandma's neighbourhood wanted to fuck him
>He probably did fuck a lot of them
>Rumour is he committed suicide decades later though, so maybe he went off the rails a bit

Even though I look EXACTLY like my dad, I inherited none of his Chad genes. My older half-brother, who looks nothing like my dad, inherited his personality, while I'm stuck being the socially awkward, inept one.
>>
>>28020070
Stay quiet and attract pussy like Gordon Freeman.
>>
File: 1461218294058.jpg (19 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1461218294058.jpg
19 KB, 250x250
>>28020070
Lol how delusional are you? You are painfully average at best which is why women are not throwing themselves at you.

If you had chad looks you would have no issues.
>>
File: 1432553713022.jpg (96 KB, 599x835) Image search: [Google]
1432553713022.jpg
96 KB, 599x835
>>28020070
Chads are betas who think they are not betas
>>
>>28020105
Well idk man, maybe things were different in my dad's generation, cause he had no issues.

You also forget that men get zero romantic/sexual attention if they don't have the confidence to pursue. Which is also why guys with shit genetics can get loads of girls, because they have mega confidence to substitute for it.
>>
>>28020070
>dad was chad
>dad got my mom pregnant in high school
>dad played professional soccer
>cheated on my mom constantly
>they divorced and she married a beta that raised me
>i think my mom cheated on her beta husband with my dad many times no proof though
>i didnt get my dads chad looks
>>
>>28020070
>Seduced my mother when he was 26 and she was 39
this is why you have autism
>>
>>28020070
Not me.

He is just bi polar and used to beat and break things at the house during all my childhood.
>>
>>28020228
Yeah probs.

Also gave me some health problems.

And because my mom is 5'1" and my dad was 6'0", I ended up being only 5'9" instead of as tall as my dad.
>>
>>28020254
Start lifting you idiot.
Genes won't help you if you don't lift
>>
>>28020283
I keep telling myself I will but I have shit for motivation and I'm quite depressed at the moment.

I figure that if I seriously lifted I might actually save my life. My least attractive features are having chubby cheeks and a skinnyfat figure.

I do get random comments from girls sometimes like "your arms are a bit muscley" and "your legs look really fit", despite the fact that I do literally no exercise.
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (7 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
7 KB, 480x360
Mine's a story on how my dad went from beta to alpha.

>dad had red hair and freckles, was constantly bullied but he always brushed it off and developed a sense of humor
>would literally make groups of people laugh with his jokes
>women wouldn't touch him
>he got really fit, talking about abs and everything
>women still wouldn't touch him
>met my mom, mom didn't like him at first but he kept being determined
>eventually my mom goes out with him
>they were both in love
>mom was qt virgin at the time so when all the other girls found out they started chasing after my dad cause suddenly he's attractive (roastie logic)
>at one point my dad was cheating on 10 different women at the same time
>I look exactly like him but due to the fact he left me and my mom I never got the guidance I needed to become chad
>>
>>28020070
>26 year old
>marrying a 39 year old
>chad
yeah nah m8, your dad was beta-cuck
>>
>>28020070
Being a degenerate swine in your community isn't Chad.

I mean he wasn't a beta or anything but knocking up a few chicks and dying of drug overdoses isn't alpha at all.
>>
All true Chads end up killing themselves or drug addicts or some other destructive path. Its in their nature.
I'm talking proper low inhibition bad boy chads.
>>
>>28021830
mortal men cannot handle the life of God.
>>
>>28021866
Nicely said, although it's a bit hyperbolic
>>
>>28020380
Also it sounds like his looks won him nothing.
>>
>>28020070
> he was 26 and she was 39
Definitely a Chad.
>>
>r9k thinks narcissistic men who are always missing something inside, have dogshit impulse control and live a life of superficiality are any better off than them.

It's the other side of the mental illness coin with less spaghetti.
>>
Ultra Chad dad

>Had me at 14 with mom who's 10 years older
>Had been in a relationship with her leading up to me, not just a one night stand
>She wasn't the first older woman he'd been with, let alone girls his age
>He knows to have had at least 3 kids (1 with another adult woman) before me with mom
>Growing up, a couple times where it benefited us, mom gave him the ok/approval to sleep with other women like one particular time I can think of where an affair got him a promotion
>Parents from England and occasionally when dad goes back to visit, again mom has given him the ok/approval to sleep with women from his past
>He's even had at least one kid with another woman since getting together with mom, her knowing and being ok with it

Makes me feel bad for being a loser KV robot.
>>
>>28022734
Now that's pretty Chad
>>
>>28022734
>Ultra pedo mom
>>
No Chad dad here, my old man is a total robot.
>>
>>28022824
>peso mom

No not really 14 is old enough and clearly at 14 he was attractive enough to have a full grown woman want his seed

I think you don't understand how easily women will take dick and happily get preganant for a real natural alpha
>>
My dad is pretty average. Apparently he used to "get all kinds of pussy", but since my mom cheated on him he's gone after really pathetic mental cases, I think because he wants a girl desperate enough to cling to him and not cheat.
>>
>>28020070
>Overdosed and died
>Rumour is he committed suicide
do chads usually do this?
>>
>>28020070
>ODed
>Suicide

Your dad and grandad weren't chads, they were fucking losers.
>>
>>28022866
Nothing changes the fact she had sex with a child. Having sex with a child = pedo. I'm sure you've spent several decades convincing yourself otherwise though
>>
>>28022824
Well she wasn't the only grown woman to fuck him when he was that young.
>>
>>28022920
how would you konw
>>
>>28022928
Because I've seen/met the kids he had with them.
>>
My dad is a Narcissistic cunt that always likes to brag about his past. Maybe it's a good thing not to have a dad.
>>
>>28022883
No that isn't a Chad it's just a normie piece of shit loser

>>28022915
14 is only a child based on our current societies standards

Over the world "adult". Has ranged anywhere from 12 to 25

Right now technically she committed the
Crime of pediphelia/statory rape but believe it or not your biology doesn't give a shit about modern laws or definitions of adulthood
>>
>>28020070
>tfw dad was a tyrone
>now half black because of this
>>
File: 5DV 1.gif (973 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
5DV 1.gif
973 KB, 500x200
You guys don't know what being descended from Top Men even looks like
>Great-great-grandfather followed family tradition and set off to make his own fortune; from 16 to 20 years old her worked in drug stores and retail stores; gathered up investment money and opened an ice cream parlor in Chicago
>In 2 years he paid off all investors and was sole owner; By 30 years old he owned 8 ice cream parlors, 4 general stores, and was invested all over the country; was beloved with 3,000 people coming to his funeral
>Great-grandfather also struck out on his own at 16; was a bus driver from 16-18 years old; saved his money to buy a bus that he used as a 'private express' bus. By 20 he had one of the first private bus companies in the US; by 30 he was on the board of 3 railroads, 4 shipping firms, and 3 trucking firms; was a civilian advisor to the US during WWII to help logistics and production
>Grandfather was 18 when Pearl Harbor happened - he enlisted the next day; spent the war as an interrogator (his German was excellent) and and translator for the OSS; afterwards went to Harvard and then Johns Hopkins to become a doctor; ran a practice as a surgeon and GP, eventually founding his own hospital to care for a rural area
>My father also enlisted at 18 and was a linguist, codebreaker, analyst, and interrogator; he got 5 medals for the Gulf war from his time with attached the French Army where he was the American soldier that went the farthest into Iraq on the ground; got out and went to college then joined a startup that became a $10 Bn company, then moved to another startup that became a $4 Bn company; now spends his time as a management consultant and venture capitalist
>I turned 18 recently, about to try my luck
None of them ever divorced (granddad's first wife died and he remarried)
None of them ever had a "scandal"
None of them abandoned their kids
>>
>>28023203
No pressure anon. Assuming this post is real you have good history and genes, don't fuck it up. How did you end up here?
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 640x480
My dad was and still kinda is a chad-ish guy at 50 years of age
He wasnt a "yo bro" kind of chad
>He did sports his whole life
>from the extreme to athletics and kickboxing
>he was great in everything he ever set his mind to
>he was very good looking when younger and has great facial features even now (luckly for me i inherited them)
>he had to join the army at the age 24 and fight a war a year later
We're croatian and it was the yugoslavian war
>when the war ended he met my mom whos 9 years younger than him and they had me
>his grandmother gave him what is now 120.000$ but it was worth much more back then
>he traveled across the adriatic and opened up restaurants and pizza places with my mom
>later we started traveling across entire europe and a bit of north africa because he was making money from the restaurants
>i started school and they opened up another buisness which he put so much work in and ended up creating a company of his own with which he made 10x the average salary a month
>now hes starting another buisness
>he doesnt take shit from no one and knows how to get things done
>even now at the age of 50 he goes to the gym and works on his body
>he looks like an animal and can bench press 150kg (330 lbs)
>he had 2 back surgeries and came back from them
>he always gets pissed when he sees me behind a PC
>says im wasting my life and am addicted
>i know im wasting my life doing the things i do but i cant help it
>wish i could because i know im kind of a disappointment for him
>anyway hes a hardass and always has to get his way
>from all that i got his facial features and his genetics which are great and i can get buffed in like 2 months of working out but i cant force myself to do it
>i got his unique sense of humour and his love of provoking people
Hes not an american kind of chad because when he was younger those didnt exist here. There are faggoty teenage chads now that wear those stupid ass hats and think theyre hot shit.
>>
>>28023280
What's the worst that happens?
I came to /g/ years ago looking for an answer and spent time on /g/, /k/, and a few others. I hit /r9k/ one day and enjoy the discussions
sometimes
>>
File: tmp_7884-images(33)859121817.jpg (22 KB, 450x681) Image search: [Google]
tmp_7884-images(33)859121817.jpg
22 KB, 450x681
>>28023366
> tfw Dad is a former Chad, sister is Stacy, Mom is former Stacy
> tfw beta manlet
> tfw Bud Bundy
>>
>>28023366
Anon, take just an hour a day to do some /fit/ activity. Make your dad proud, and it'll establish some sort of routine in your life. You say you can't help it which means deep down you do give a fuck and want to try, just commit to something small first so you can get started. I believe in you bro.
>>
ITT: anon has daddy issues
>implying i don't
>>
>>28023203
You have a multi billion dollar empire behind you

You cannot fail do anything you want higher competent managers and advisors to guide you

Enjoy your incredible life
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.