[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he isn't a pathological liar by now >doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: beta-male.jpg (35 KB, 480x319) Image search: [Google]
beta-male.jpg
35 KB, 480x319
>he isn't a pathological liar by now
>doesn't lie about school history, number of sex partners, money in bank, obstacles overcome, ect. ect.

Why do you cuck yourself this hard?

Society judges you by degenerate and worthless standards it's only right they should be lied to.
>>
i may be a fool but an honest fool
let the insults commence
>>
Because I have honor and self respect.

I know where I am but I'm still valid.
>>
>>28019949

Was that until my mid 20's, anon.
It
does
not
work.

Lie even through your ass and people will love you more than you can imagine.
>>
>>28019982
i didnt say it works
im 32

im just beeing myself
>>
It boils down to "muh morals", as retarded as that is. It would probably serve me well to misrepresent myself. I don't want to front and put on an act, at the same time beeing yourself catches me my fair share of flak. It's a big mess and I don't see clear cut solutions anywhere.

hmm

>>28019949
Honesty is underrated in my opinion, don't beat yourself up for it
>>
>telling the truth
You're not a moral cuck are you?
>>
Because they know when your sorry peasant ass is lying.

You shouldn't be lying unless you know how to and none of you cheese dicks do.
>>
>>28020106

I notice people believe me more than when I lie. It's called autism and I can't believe you've never heard of it yet you browse here. Lying is easy, people want lies. The truth is what they doubt. Now I default to saying either what they want to hear or what gets the results I want. Life is much better and I have a feeling it's how normies operate too, the difference being they lack the self awareness to know they are lying. Autism is a double edged sword but if you can make it work it's more a bonus than a handicrap.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.