[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else have this problem where your feet face inwards? The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Anyone else have this problem where your feet face inwards? The doctor said it would away when I got older but it didn't
>>
>>28019817
>The doctor said it would away when I got older but it didn't+ 0 post omitted.
The doctor said the same thing about my foreskin.
>>
>>28019817
i dont but i sure as hell know that its one of these signs of weaknesses that make you wanna bully the fuck out of "that kid"
>>
>>28019844
im sorry OP i was just kidding please dont be spooked now
>>
Your thigha should be stretched
Sit on the floor and push on your knees to the side. Left knee push left. You will feel the stretch this will stop doot pointing inwards

Not native language
>>
>>28020814
It's OK man I'm fine
>>
>>28020844
i mean regarding your problem, i have a tipp. its just me and i dont know shit about medical issues, but since people who always benchpress and never train their backs look like they are constantly pulling their shoulders to the front because their chestmuscles are shortened?

try to just move your feet outwards with some rubber gym band as resistance, maybe the muscles responsible get shortened after a hwile and you start having normal feet
>>
>>28019817
I've had this since I was a little shitter. When I was younger they gave me these inserts for my shoes, my feet are mostly straight now but they default to facing inward when I'm relaxed.
>>
>>28019817
I was an army recruiter. The doctors always said no to people with your foot alignment issue. Apparently it means that they die young statistically, for whatever reason, so you are barred from enlistment.

Maybe your kind is too awkward or accident prone. Have you ever run into yourself? Seems likely
>>
>>28021226
>run into yourself

Don't know what that means. It doesn't cause an problems except looking weird, but I don't really run or do sports so I dunno.
>>
>>28021523
> >run into yourself

>Don't know what that means.

Your goddamn feet are pointed at each other. You're constantly aiming in the other foots path.

Let me guess, you look down when you walk. Or you look up for someone to help you back up after falling again
>>
>>28021606
S-sir, yes, sir
>>
>>28019817
there was this hot as fuck tall girl with big tits at my highschool that had the opposite of this, whenever she walked it looked like she was doing the john lennon meme strut.
>>
>>28019817
What is the opposite of this called? Because my feet are at about a 90 degree angle when standing naturally.
>>
>>28021226
I don't think it has anything to do with dying young, people who are pigeon toed are just less steady on uneven ground and walking long distances is more stressful on them than people than straight feet. Neither is a good thing in a service where the job description is essentially "strap on 80lbs of gear and a rifle and go hiking all day."
>>
i walk with my feet pointed outside, i walk like a fucking penguin and people used to laugh when i ran in school
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.