[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>got hit on and invited to a party by stacy and her friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 1
File: image_82.jpg (111 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
image_82.jpg
111 KB, 1252x1252
>got hit on and invited to a party by stacy and her friend just a minute ago

HELP ME
Is this a ruse? Are they trying to fuck me over? They must be up to something
I'm 6'1 and ottermode, but I look like a bum and my face is ugly. What the fuck do I do
>>
>>28019802
They're fucking with you, op. If you decide to go for some reason, give us a good greentext.
>>
chances are they're just trying to be nice. that's really, probably it.
>>
>>28019802
just say you're gonna drop by for a few mins, if the party is chill, say you changed plans and are staying, if its lame af, just leave
>>
>>28019802
go to party, have some drinks, unwind, and enjoy company
congrats, you're now normal
>>
Yea seriously, fuck it. What's the worse that could happen? They dump pigs blood on you? Go and have a good time, or don't and sit there and dwell on what COULD have happened.
>>
You're probably right robros I'll go. If its really a ruse, what can I do to fuck with chads that doesnt get me arrested or killed?
>>
DO IT. convince yourself you are a chad and infiltrate the normie party house. report back with your findings. you are our spy, don't fuck this up
>>
>>28019900
it isn't a ruse you aren't that important m8
>>
Hope rears it's ugly head once again.
>>
Yea they're gonna lure you with the promise of sex and when you get to the location their hands will jump you and take all your neetbux.

Stop being an anxious faggot and you actually bang their gaping holes.
>>
>>28019802
What, are you at college? Stacy's would talk to me but I never got invited to a party. I guess it's a concrete enough plan that you have to go. Well if you aren't against drinking I guess you should drink.
>>
>>28019906
Will report back while there with the same op image. These people are the epitomes of normies I wonder what happens at their gatherings
>>
>>28019965
I'm 25 and work IT support. Never seen those girls before, thats why I was caught iff guard that much
>>
If you are older than 15 there is no reason someone from your age would invite someone to his own party only to make fun of him.
Go, and try to enjoy yourself. Who knows, you may also become a normie in a few years ?
>>
They are trying to help you. You are ottermode which is sexy as fuck. They probably want to take your virginity.

Go to the party. Don't worry too much. Only girls in middle school pretend to like you in order to make fun of you.

Drink two to three beers or take some coke and just try not to sperg too much
>>
>>28019980
People get drunk and talk to each other. They share stories and talk shit about people they don't like. They make fun of each others and playfully tease and flirt with each other. Several people will have sex in some bedroom and others will pass out drunk.

Just don't keep on orbiting the same people. Try to get to know others and have fun. If a girl shows interest do the same. Don't be afraid of making compliments and flirting back
>>
Also what kind of party is it?

Ten people on a huge table = boring as fuck

Twenty to thirty people at some good location with lots of space and places to chill out = perfect

Hundred people in a house with loud music = fun

If they offer you drugs take them. Usually at a party there will be weed, speed, MDMA or coke to get the introverts to start talking.
>>
btw looking like a bum can be a bonus if they think you are a hipster or generally don't care too much

It can make you look more confident and chill. Modern women don't care about wealth all that much anymore. I only wear the cheapest h&m clothes and several jeans that are ripped due to skating and they don't care.

What clothes are you going to wear? What kind of people will be there? What kind of location and how old are the people? When does it start and how long will it to?
>>
>>28019892
>They dump pigs blood on you?
more likely they're trying to lure op to a private place where their bf's can beat and rob him
>>
>>28020097
holy fuck you are one delusional white knight

>Only girls in middle school pretend to like you in order to make fun of you.

this literally happened to me in university, fuck off women are cruel children even if they are 90

OP they invited you so they can make fun of you in subtle ways
>>
>>28019802
At every party there is always going to be one person who is lamer than everyone else there and us looked down upon. They want you to be that person so no normie has to be
>>
>>28020367
Normies make fun of each other in subtle ways all the time. That's just friendly banter

Grow a ticker skin and learn how to reply in a witty, non defensive, way.

>drink beer with a straw
>she looks at me and starts laughing
>god anon I didn't knew you were gay
>start laughing and lick the straw in a blowjob-like way while holding eye contact
>>
>>28020411
absolutely this, i have been invited to a few parties back in my teen years and judging by the way people treated me this is definitely true, for some reason normies like to bundle up point out flaws in someone that is seen below them and if you aren't good friends with them they will see you below them
>>
>>28020427
yeah and then her chad bf pops up and says LMAO SUCK MY DICK FAGGOT and everyone around you laughs at you, not with you and your evening is ruined right there
>>
>>28019802
you're over 6 feet tall and slim.

you must have said something to them that they would invite you. what did you say?

>>28019900
why would you bother trying to fuck with someone once you're there? you've been given an opportunity to leave r9k and become a normie, and your only thought is to do autistic retard shit out of spite for some hated Chad ideal that by and large doesn't actually exist in the real world?
>>
>>28020143
>Several people will have sex in some bedroom
I was pretty normie in my late teens and early 20s, and this doesn't really happen. as it turns out normies don't like or allow strangers in their private rooms unchaperoned, and the only people having sex at house parties are the people who live there, in their own rooms.

unless of course if you're in some rich neighborhood and there are like 40 bedrooms in the house for some reason, maybe, but that's really not likely
>>
>>28020427
This, OP. Don't sperg out because some normie made fun of you, it's a normal thing they do to friends. Just go along with whatever they make fun of you for and you'll prolly be known as the guy who doesn't give a fuck and/or is funny.
>>
>>28020434
They do this to everyone. It's just that you autists are the only ones that take it serious and personal.

Even Chad gets made fun of all the time, but he just brushes it off. That's what being cool means. That's how people show that they are confident and can handle social situations.

Most of the time when they say something nasty it's just a deliberate bait. They want you to counter in a funny way. It's just a setup for a joke.

>get to party
>someone opens the door
>"what the fuck are you doing here?"
Now you autists would turn around and go home, but they usually do this for fun all night to everyone

Normal people reply with
>wow I just wondered the same
or
>I must be at the wrong address. I'm not even gay so what should I do at a gay party
or just say haha in an sarcastic way

Normal people don't like weak people. If you get insulted you aren't strong enough for them
>>
>>28020503
It's only insult humor if it's with someone you're good friends with. Insulting someone you soon know that we'll is just straight up insulting them
>>
>>28020487
I usually partied in rich neighborhoods. There were like 7 bedrooms in that one house
>>
>>28020521
this is simply not true at all, it's like you get all your real life info by american tv shows or some shit, it's like you have never actually been around people if you think people from r9k and chad get treated the same
>>
>>28020533
*don't know that well. Sorry for the autism
>>
>>28020503
>literally gets insulted by someone he doesn't know at a party

>h-hehe, i like the b-banter bro!

r9k at a party in a nutshell
>>
>>28020535
yea 99% of people don't experience that
>>
>>28020533
They do it to strangers as well in order to weed them out quickly.

The more confident and alpha guy dress the harsher they will be because they assume that you are confident as fuck.

Insulting people in funny ways is how I get to know them.
>>
>>28020542
The girls from OPs post can't know that he's a robot. They probably assume that he's a normie
>>
Post pix of your qt chesthair
>>
Just go regardless dude, it could very well be legit. Height is very important in attraction, and this is coming from a 5'6 manlet so I know what the score is. Tall dudes swim in pussy provided they're not autistic or fat. Even if you're ugly or whatever she might not think that, and if you're objectively ugly then maybe she just thought you seemed like a nice guy or she just wants your tall dick inside her.

Just go, seriously, these opportunities are rare. Take a friend with you, make sure he isn't better looking than you. Go and get drunk and have fun, if it is a ruse then just drunkenly call them out for being vapid bitches, you might get your ass beat by chadzilla but the rush will be like nothing else
>>
>>28020542
what do you think "people from r9k" look and act like in real life? fat smelly sperglords who freak out when people talk to them don't get invited to parties. OP is a tall, ottermode Chad lookalike who somehow didn't autismo his conversation with them and got invited to a party. he's not "one of you", he's just some normalfuck who thinks he has anxiety or social awkwardness, just like literally every other normalfuck.
>>
>>28020559
It's not meant as an insult.

Most of you guys have problems figuring out body language and tone of voice.

>gosh anon you are such a faggot
In the right tone of voice is meant as a little harmless joke, but you guys take it too literal and personal

It's all about how you handle it.
>yeah I've won the best anus contest
Is good
>w-why do you think that
Is bad
>>
>>28020620
You're examples are playful banter normies use with one another. They aren't the kinds of things they say to robots.

You don't understand this because you're such a fucking normie
>>
>>28020620
look if you enjoy being self-depreciating retard that gets his kicks out of strangers using him as a clown, that's fine by me but to portray it as the average normie way of interacting is ridiculous, sounds like too many people made fun of you and abused you so you see it as something normal now

if you were a stranger and said shit like that to chad and his crew they would beat you up and throw you out
>>
>>28020658
How could the girls from OPs post know that he's a weak bullying victim?

They probably just saw a fit and tall dude and want to get to know him
>>
>>28020715
Nomies can tell when someone isn't one of them.
>>
>>28020847
Not all the time.

If they were attracted to his body they probably ignore all the red flags
>>
>>28020872
>
>Stacy attracted to his body

What board do u think you're on?
>>
>>28020908
>Ottermode
That's good enough. Most guys are either skinny or chubby so an athletic body like that is often times this enough as long as his face isn't deformed
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.