[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else just want to pack up and leave their state?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: shittystate.gif (38 KB, 635x476) Image search: [Google]
shittystate.gif
38 KB, 635x476
Does anyone else just want to pack up and leave their state? where do you want to go
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 246x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 246x200
>>28019799
Somewhere with mountains, good outdoors and lots of shooting spots. Fuck, I hate living in south florida so much. Fuck this place
>>
>>28019939

I live in North Georgia.

You should move here. There are mountains, guns, and plenty of nice white people.
>>
>>28019950
North georgia is meth head and beaner heaven. i like tennessee more

still not as bad as SC
>>
>>28019950
>>28019978
I'm thinking of either GA, TN or KN. I might want some snow too. I really should move out.
>>
>still not as bad as SC
What the hell is wrong with SC?
>>
File: 1441738422040.gif (2 MB, 225x168) Image search: [Google]
1441738422040.gif
2 MB, 225x168
>>28020156
If you're not in Charleston, Columbia, or spartanburg, you're surrounded by either dumbass rednecks, or porchmonkies
>>
I want to pack up, get on a plane and move to California (LA area). Too bad I can't enter the US without a visa so it will most likely never happen.

Someone move there and live my normie dream.
>>
Who /Oregon/ here
>>
>>28020973
myrtle beach here.

i like it.

you can drive down the strip and see all the hot girls you'll never get with
>>
kinda want to move to a mostly desert state like NM or south AZ. probably not as cool as I think it is though.
>>
File: orin (2).gif (135 KB, 434x400) Image search: [Google]
orin (2).gif
135 KB, 434x400
I live in Tennessee right now, it's ok/10

I liked living in North Carolina more so I might move back there depending on how the economy is doing 3 years down the road
>>
Houston, TX here.
Not half bad, except the FUCKING MEXICUNTS
>>
>>28019799
New jersey reporting in, its too expensive and the people here suck. Beaches are ok but overall not worth, might be moving to north carolina tho
>>
>>28020156
Its ohio with higher crime essentially. Its boring and filled with hicks and wannabe thugs
>>
>>28021053
New Mexico is an abandoned, dilapidated shit hole everywhere but Albuquerque, and a lot of places even there.
>>
>>28020156
Myrtle Beach and Charleston are both decent. The rest of South Carolina is a bit too... fat, black and uneducated.
>>
>>28021040
Myrtle Beach has some amazingly attractive strippers in their clubs, I'll give them that.
>>
>>28021298
Got some awful ones too. My friend said he went to Bottoms Up and there was this 6 month pregnant stripper dancing. Wish I could have seen it.

I think pregnant girls are hot. Like a big 3rd boob.
>>
I'm from NC, I'd like to move to Oregon or Washington, just somewhere out of the south. Myrtle Beach and Charleston are the only good parts of SC because they're tourist hotspots, the rest is trash.
>>
>>28022296
WA here. Moved to commiefornia because the rain made me wanna kms. Gotta REALLY like the rain desu
>>
>>28022882
i've always found the rain pretty comfy, but i guess there is the possibility of it driving you mad
>>
>>28020973
Greenville is great.
>>
hoping to move to the upper midwest. I want cold winters and to be far far away.
>>
>>28023207
MN desu check it out better than all other midwestern states. Northern MN is a robo wet dream
>>
NC here I wanna move to WA
>>
I live in nevada near vegas and I fucking hate this place. 90+ degree weather from spring until the end of fall and incredibly dry air. I wish I were in oregon or washington, i could ignore the hipsters and enjoy the comfy rain.
>>
>>28019799
Who else live in /charleston sc/
>>
I wish people would leave my state

Califaggots
Texas retards
all of you
>>
>>28022296
>wanting to live in sjw hipster infested soulless shitholes
>>
>>28023177
Greenville sucks. Especially without a car
>>28023797
lucky desu. I want to move there so bad
>>
File: 1455391752148.jpg (22 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1455391752148.jpg
22 KB, 512x384
>>28020156
Everything is wrong with SC. Low levels of education, horrible drivers, high obesity rate, racism, high poverty.

Greenville is pretty much the only place in SC that I can stand, presumably because a lot of people there aren't from SC.
>>
>>28025077
>racism
>wrong
lol
>>
>>28019950
>>28019978
>>28019998
I live in TN and for the love of god, please avoid this shithole. This place is hell for robots.
>>
I live in Chicago and it's ok I guess. I'm assuming that just about anywhere you go there will be good and shitty parts of it
>>
>>28025081
If you don't think racism is wrong, by all means move to SC. You'll be in good company while you wave confederate flags and dress in bedsheets while the rest of the country stays in the current century.
>>
>>28025165
>equating the confederate flag with racism
LOL!
>>
It would have to be
CA
or
CO

California because it's fucking beautiful and there's lots of stuff to do. It's expensive, but I'll find a way to make it work. I've wanted to go back there for years.

Colorado for the mountains and lol weed if I could get someone to go with me. They seem a little more like where I come from.
>>
>>28020156
Its the flyover state of the south. Literally a state of fucking nothing
>>
>>28025172
I've never seen a black guy with a confederate flag, or even arguing for flying one. Why is that?
>>
>>28025321
I've never seen a black guy put ketchup on a hotdog or even arguing for putting it on there. why is that?

you're kinda stupid, huh. you really are from SC
>>
>>28025355

LOL. You have no argument so you just turn to nonsensical false equivalencies and name calling because you can't answer a simple question.

Try responding when you're not gulping down your moonshine, you fucking inbred hick.
>>
>>28025426
is that sort of nonsense what you call discourse down there in SC?
>I've not seen blacks hang up a flag
>implying there aren't any
>implying you've seen every single black
>implying it changes anything whether or not they do
epic stuff, buckaroo
>>
>>28025426
>you have no argument
Pot calling kettle black
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.