[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Used to like a girl >She was my dream girl >We got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: sad guts.jpg (478 KB, 1685x1689) Image search: [Google]
sad guts.jpg
478 KB, 1685x1689
>Used to like a girl
>She was my dream girl
>We got into a relationship
>Literally everything was sunshine, no day was sad, everything was great, got in shape, made a lot of friends, became a super social alpha
>She started spending time with a male friend
>Selfishness got the best of me
>Guy was pretty decent, even good to me, he was never a jerk or was after her, yet seeing her with someone else completely filled me with despair
>She gets super pissed off about how I acted and ended the relationship
>Went into cripping depression for 5 months.
>Neglected studies, friendships, work, family and myself

I got over her, yes, but sometimes, I remember how happy I was during those days and I can't help but wonder if I will ever feel that way again. I've dated other girls yet no one makes me feel like she did.
Some of my current friends and family say that I am too cold and that I never let people get close to me, I'm not sure if that's some residual trauma or maybe just 4chan.
>>
>>28019748
>She started spending time with a male friend
>She gets super pissed off about how I acted and ended the relationship
if she didn't understand your fear, then she wasn't that perfect
>>
>>28020310
If you don't understand that male/female friendships are normal and that being insecure and jealous is damaging to relationships you can't expect her to make compromises and ditch get friends for you
>>
>>28020310
The guy was super nice, I was the one at fault here.
I just feel like shit right now and I remember her all of the sudden.
>>
>>28019748

Sounds like you're a narccicist and a pussy maye
>>
>>28020393
you had to speak to her about it, a serious conversation can resolve problems man
so there wasn't confidence in your relationship
>she was my dream girl
my ass, just physically fucking pleb
>>
you did the right thing OP, let it go
>>
>>28020337
>male/female friendships are normal
No they're not. There will always be sexual tension.
>>
>>28019748
OP, in this case, it seems you were cucked by yourself, particularly your own insecurities.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.