[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>lose a recent but already closefembot friend because she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 19
File: 14.png (192 KB, 1000x1300) Image search: [Google]
14.png
192 KB, 1000x1300
>lose a recent but already closefembot friend because she thought I have a harem based on the fact I talk to 6 people online regularly, 4 of 6 I've known for longer than 3 years at least
This is dumb.
>>
>>28019731
>i've had this harem for 3 years why can't she understand
maybe stop keeping a harem then you vile fucking tripfaggot.
>>
man up, nobody gives a fuck
>/r9k/
oh wait. all women are whores, that's what I meant to say
>>
>>28019731
>he has friends

Get the fuck off my board you fucking dumb normalfag, I hate agreeing with a roastie but fuck off REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28019744
But half of them are guys and only one of the 6 would have any sexual interest in me but I'm not really interested in her.

>>28019750
But that's not true anon, although I do admit I think the fembot's reaction was very shortsighted on emotional.

>>28019774
>>28019744
Maybe if you spent half as much trying to make friends and not ruining the friendship through being childish like this, you wouldn't be lonely.
>>
File: fuckyourmouthson.jpg (38 KB, 245x282) Image search: [Google]
fuckyourmouthson.jpg
38 KB, 245x282
Maybe if you didn't trip this wouldn't happen
>>
>>28019827
Perhaps, but I wouldn't have met her to begin with if I didn't trip.
>>
>>28019790
Im not lonely though, you fucking dumbass.
I'm happy.
The fact you desire friends puts you at some layer of normalfaggotry

Leave this board now,
>>
>>28019868
I don't desire friendship, but I have managed to make friends nonetheless and even though I rather spent my life in total seclusion, I still enjoy talking and doing things with them.

The majority of this board seems to treat participating in social circles as life's true and only goal, though.
>>
>>28019893
That's not the way it should be senpai.
You meet an anon, you discuss whatever in a thread, and never know if you talk to them again or not.

Who the fuck cares about "social circles", especially here, fuck. I come here to get away from normalfags expecting me to get along with them, only to be greeted with this bullshit.
r9ks changed, huh?

But you've already disregarded that, haven't you, tripfaggot?
>>
>>28019827
This, she knows you're an attention seeking faggot, if you dont get it from her you have to get it from someone else, cheating behavior, time to drop the trip
>>
>>28019956
I don't care about social circles either. I'm just sad I lost someone I cared a lot for because she's too paranoid. I even felt responsible for her well being because of reasons and since I now am no longer capable of keeping her company, I feel very sad.

>>28019977
I didn't care about her attention, I only cared about brightening her day up, really. I did a lot of things for her but she still distanced herself from me because of these were paranoid reasons.
>>
>>28020027
>were
I meant to type weird.
>>
File: 3.gif (207 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
3.gif
207 KB, 500x500
Huh. After careful consideration, I came to the conclusion I'm not at fault for any of this. I sacrificed a lot (in my opinion) and put an awful amount of effort into keeping my fembot friend happy, only to be repaid like this.

I will now embrace being set free from her. What a cunt desu, but I hope she'll take care either way.
>>
File: awrawr33334.jpg (20 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
awrawr33334.jpg
20 KB, 300x300
>>28020233
that was pretty quick.
>>
File: 2.png (700 B, 106x101) Image search: [Google]
2.png
700 B, 106x101
>>28020269
Yes. I'm not one to dwell on negative thoughts. In fact, this whole thread was meant for contemplating the situation more extensively.

Thanks friends.
>>
File: 1457784394595.png (6 KB, 321x126) Image search: [Google]
1457784394595.png
6 KB, 321x126
>>28020306
oh...okay then.
uh don't get sucked back in though, that's where things go bad.
>>
>>28020347
tripfags got what he deserves, fuckoff elsewhere beta faggot
>>
>>28020372
meant to quote op
original
>>
>>28019731
FUCK OFF DOJ
t. 4CHAN
>>
fuck off tripfag
retarded whiteknight

>close
>skype
>>
*shoves you* no you leave
>>
>>28019731
Don't you have a girlfriend? Why do you talk to like 1000000000 fembots? I would be mad if I was her.
>>
>>28020372
Uhm ok.

>>28020484
We broke up a long time ago already.
>Why do you -talk- to fembots?
Why not?
>>
File: 1461218294058.jpg (19 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1461218294058.jpg
19 KB, 250x250
>>28020566
> calls himself robot
>Dates women

Get out you little faggot.
>>
>>28020583
She was a fembot I met on /r9k/.
>>
>>28020566
And why did you break up? Probably because you're a manwhore that talks to hundreds of girls when already in a relationship (and YET still claims to be a robot)
>>
>>28020667
Actually it was because she cheated on me under the pretense of "I needed to date someone in real life to make my parents stop worrying about me". My ex is a good for nothing whore whom I will never attempt any relationship with (mind that was our second time together, the first time we broke up because of other reasons). I was actually fine with staying friends but she cut all contact with me.
>>
>>28020690
Hey I'm only skimming this thread and I don't come on here much/don't see what you do as a tripfag. But you realize that she's probably seeing this thread with you spilling your shit out, right? Just throwing that out there.
>>
>>28020717
Thanks for sharing, Sherlock.
>>
>>28020613
Fembots do not exist. Only soc whores
>>
>>28020613
Fembots do not exist. Only soc whores who are too ugly to whore themselves well enough on soc board
>>
>doj
>not circling every single female poster on r9k

Drop the trip faggot, it would be doing everyone a favor including yourself.
>>
>>28019731
Lmao erica finally dropped your ass? How does it feel that even the loneliest girl you can imagine doesn't talk to you anymore
>>
>>28020690
what a dumb slut, why would she even tell you that she cheated?
>>
>>28020750
>>28020764
There are plenty of fembots who have absolutely nothing in common with /soc/ whores.

>>28020769
I don't circle anyone.

>>28020782
How did you know it was Erica? But yes. I tried my best but if she thinks this is best for her, she can knock herself out. I know she'll come to regret it later as just another random outburst, but I'm caring for her. I know what she's getting herself into is something that may very well be an A. Todd episode because she's incredibly naive and innocent, and as long as she keeps befriending random /r9k/ posters, she'll get bitten harder than when she got doxxed. This is something beyond my caring now, though, obviously.

>>28020869
Because I forgave her for other behavior before since I actually understood that behavior, but cheating is unforgivable and I guess she took my forgiveness for naivity.
>>
>>28020898
I know because I am/was her new Doj. Her side of the story is much different and makes you look like a faggot, but I don't necessarily believe either of you. You both have reasons to lie and it's probably somewhere in the middle.
>>
>>28020948
I'll just summarize what happened from my perspective.

>well after breaking up with my girlfriend, add erica on skype
>get to know each other a little bit
>thought she was just a mastermind for her age and was strategically shitposting/camwhoring on /r9k/ for reactions
>decided to join her in it and, by her request even, started making threads about her
>this also included threads on /b/ and I even made a subreddit to further circlejerk about it
>later that evening of having a subreddit and posting on /b/, get back on the subject of knowing what she's doing
>she admits not to and says she wants out of mr bones' wild ride
>she goes to sleep and wakes up to a dox
>parents took away the majority of her internet access, but she somehow slowly started getting access again (I assume her parents just didn't care)
>stay on her side throughout all this because I felt partially responsible
>even pick up League of Legends again (which I fucking hate) just to play with her, powerleveled a level ~20 account to level 30 so I could play ranked with her, all because she asked me to
>stopped tripping after her doxing because she wanted me to give her all of my attention, thought it was a good idea myself anyway because I enjoyed spending time with her
>let her destroy my sleep patterns by letting her wake me up after only 3 or 4 hours of sleep, spend weeks exhausted in class
At this point I realize I gave her my all and I can't submit to her accusations of me.

>then she starts getting more distant, understandably because her parents took away a lot of her stuff so she has to sneak everything in (or so she told me)
>finally get to level 30 and play a few ranked games with her before going to bed
>she stops bothering waking me up, then complains about me not being around to play league of legends
Told her prior to this that, without at least 6 hours of sleep, I can't wake up from alarm clocks and a skype call seems to be the only thing doing it for me.

cont.
>>
>>28021102
disgusting rat
off yourself
>>
>>28021102
wtf?

u have the shittest life u fucking beta faggot

get the fuck out of here nu-male

makes me sick reading about u

dont finish this story
>>
>>28021102
Holy hell you used up beta footmat
Fucking off yourself you are a weak pathetic baby boi
What a cuck. At least real cucks get to kiss their wives. The girls you pander to just use you as a mental internet slave. Stop breathing if you have any dignity

People like this
Fuck
>>
File: 815640cd78096f0428d0f793df645df2.png (504 KB, 1132x2220) Image search: [Google]
815640cd78096f0428d0f793df645df2.png
504 KB, 1132x2220
Daily reminder that Doj is actually literally retarded
>>
>>28020948
>>28021102
>she starts playing with some other guy (i assume that's you)
>she stops wanting to play with me after asking her plenty, barely replies on skype when I try to start conversations
>throws a tantrum about me not being there and not being nice enough, not giving her enough attention, guilt tripping her for fuck knows what
>few more days go by with the occasional voice call that lasts 5 minutes before she just ends the call and stops replying for no reason
>just now has another tantrum about me never trying to talk to her and always having to start talking, says I have a harem, gets even more mad when I tell her I have about 6 people I talk regularly too (talked about this earlier in the thread)
>"yeah I want people to treat me like shit and only talk to me when I reach out"
>removes me from Skype
That's basically it. Make of it what you will, I think she has an actual princess complex. At this point I don't care about her anymore, so have at it whatever you're planning.

>>28021131
>>28021142
Do you have Tourette syndrome?

>>28021184
Uh, nothing beta I did, friend. I treated her like a little sister and cared for her in the same sense and tried to coddle her as much as I could for the purpose of keeping her happy. Maybe you should learn to empathize.
>>
>>28021242
defend yourself all you want, faggot

just realize that fucking everyone is disgusted by you and looks down on you, you're a pathetic piece of shit

nobody has a life as shit as you do, and you deserve this shit life. keep it up, continue it, defend it, let us watch you suffer and laugh LMAO
>>
>>28021242
Nah dude. You treated her like a princess and served her like the manipulative sociopath she is. You did anything for her, anything to help her become the 'Queen of r9k' and win her attention. You are wrong.

You got nothing in return and she doesn't care about you at all. If what you suggested is true she would treat you like a 'big brother'. But she didn't you hebe shitlord.
>>
>>28021306
I don't have a shit life though. I actually enjoy life, probably more than most people because I'm down to earth.
>>
File: 926.gif (53 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
926.gif
53 KB, 500x281
>>28021102
>>28021242
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>tfw talked to erica long before this faggot
>she's still doing the same shit to other guys
>didn't put up with it like this beta tripfag
>she still calls me randomly some times
>got her to watch me jerk off and give me live JOI multiple times

Try having a backbone next time you fucking cuck w e w lmao
>>
>>28021368
Doing it right. You go anon, treat em like the shits they are
>>
>>28021102
>>28021242
Seems plausible, but you're leaving off a few key points that don't help your image. When did she remove you?

>be the guy in your story
>first talk to erica in a skype call with you, doj
>once I join the call you refuse to speak, mic is muted until I leave
>try to be friendly but you won't reply
>next time I'm talking to erica she says you don't want me to join the call
>join call anyway, you still won't talk because I'm there
>next time I'm in call with erica, she says you won't join the call or play league if I'm in it
>doesn't sound like a little sister thing, sounds like you're insecure as fuck and jealous
>eventually I don't hear about you anymore unless I bring you up
>then one time we're in a call and she randomly says "Wow doj just said 'If you're not going to talk to me then bye'"
>ask her why doesn't she just invite him
>tells me you won't join since I'm there
>last time I bring you up and she says you guys don't talk anymore
>ask why
>she says you wanted to be her e-bf and when she said no you got mad
>didn't think this sounded right but who knows

While the last statement is really suspect imo, the fact remains that you are a jealous insecure faggot who won't even speak to anyone talking to his waifu. If you had just accepted my existence this wouldn't have happened to you.
>>
Doj.

Take this as a lesson.

This is what happens when you live your life on the internet, and carve all of your life's outlets based on your internet persona.

This is what happens when you build willy-nilly connections with your /r9k/ "friends" and treat them as if they are real friendships.

Take this as a lesson. You are no longer Doj. You are now Peter, or John, or whatever your real name is. You are your true self.
>>
File: Karen571.jpg (70 KB, 753x1070) Image search: [Google]
Karen571.jpg
70 KB, 753x1070
Friends are gay lol
>>
>>28020898
>I know what she's getting herself into is something that may very well be an A. Todd episode

Good. Go along with her, faggot. sage
>>
>>28021391
he's too fucking thick to take this as a lesson, he willingly defends this shit life of his and WANTS to keep doing it

let him burn
>>
>>28021389
>once I join the call you refuse to speak, mic is muted until I leave
I don't really ever talk in voice chats, even less so with people I don't even known.
>next time I'm talking to erica she says you don't want me to join the call
I didn't say anything like this.
>next time I'm in call with erica, she says you won't join the call or play league if I'm in it
I didn't say this either.
>she says you wanted to be her e-bf and when she said no you got mad
She wanted us to be a thing and I actually denied her on it for various reasons, then she got mad at me. Ask her about those reasons, or if she doesn't want to tell you, you can add me on skype if you care that much.

The only time I even heard of you was those 2 occasions where we played a (some?) ARAM games and a draft game later on. I never had an issue with you at all except that I got thrown into a call with you without knowing who you were. I have my reasons to be skeptic about voice calling. She never even talked about you.

Erica seems to have the ability of conjuring memories and allegations from out of nowhere.

>>28021434
True.

>>28021517
I will not.
>>
>>28021391
You really don't know anything about me, but nice try. Go back to your armchair, Nietzsche.
>>
>>28021778
I'm happy you got rid of your fat gf. The whole thing was really cringey.
What's your league account?
>>
File: wwlink.png (37 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
wwlink.png
37 KB, 184x184
>>28021778
Your story does seem more plausible. I don't even talk to erica anymore anyway. I'll greentext my whole story since we're sharing erica tales

>add erica on league
>play with her fairly often and skype
>eventually she stops playing with Doj much afaik, leaving me and her irl friend as the only ones she plays with
>he's a good kid
>we jokingly refer to each other as bf/gf in league chat to troll other players and to get duo bot
>maybe she wished we weren't joking but at the time I thought it harmless
>if I have to go she gets very sad, begs me to stay and needs to know when I'll be back
>exchange phone numbers and text each other sometimes
>she asks me very often if I love her / asks me to love her
>I don't
>watch anime until she falls asleep sometimes, wants me to leave skype call open all night because "it's romantic"
>often texts me asking for attention; I oblige to a point, but not enough for her
>she orbits me for a while until the other night
cont
>>
>>28021901
>been away eating dinner for 40 mins when she calls my phone
>don't answer because I'm with friends
>calls my phone 2 more times, texts me to come back, check skype she's spam calling me
>haven't even been gone an hour, this is a bit much, don't reply
>eventually call her on skype and ask what's up, she's sad for no reason I can discern (though this isn't odd for her), and after a minute or two of me not knowing what to say she hangs up on me
>close skype because I'm not a therapist or her bf
>10 minutes pass and she calls me again on my phone, starts angrily texting me accusing me of abandonment
>have about enough of this and tell her to stop talking to me cause I can't deal with the clinginess
>in hindsight I over reacted, should have just talked about her being clingy rather than cut contact
>we speak a few times in the next few days in an awkward limbo of unknown relationship
>dunno where we stand, probably nowhere

I'm sure she was probably doing the same thing to other guys at the same time, but I was never attached enough for it to bother me. Such is life
>>
File: 1459605049804.png (193 KB, 500x386) Image search: [Google]
1459605049804.png
193 KB, 500x386
>>28019731
>>28019790
>>28019862
>>28019893
>>28020027
>>28020048
>>28020566
>>28020613
>>28020690
>>28020734
>>28020898
>>28021102
>>28021331
>>28021778

ok dodge, we all know you're underage. Evident throughout all of your posts + your obsession with an absolute travesty of a game

>he adds fembots
>he doesnt instantly delete anyone who identifies as a fembot
>he adds people from r9k in general

why, what are you trying to achieve

it'd probably do you better if you removed your trip, at least then it'd seem like numerous people making fuckups rather then one person always fucking it up
>>
>>28021901
Sounds like she's tremendously emotionally insecure. It's good you got away from that.

What's your league account? I'd like to play with other /r9k/ers
>>
>>28021970
It's 'oh ok'. I'm stuck in gold 1
>>
fuck off doj I am seriously this close to killing you IRL
>>
>>28021368
>>28021778
Oh, and btw Doj, Erica LOVES it when you make her call you Daddy. Tip for next time.
>>
>>28021970
Add me brohan. Willemsby
>>
File: 31.jpg (93 KB, 700x520) Image search: [Google]
31.jpg
93 KB, 700x520
>>28021901
>>28021917
>if I have to go she gets very sad, begs me to stay and needs to know when I'll be back
>she asks me very often if I love her / asks me to love her
>watch anime until she falls asleep sometimes, wants me to leave skype call open all night because "it's romantic"
She did these exact things. I don't actually have a smartphone so communication was just bound to Skype, so I can't vouch on the other things.

>10 minutes pass and she calls me again on my phone, starts angrily texting me accusing me of abandonment
That's basically what just happened in reference to the OP, about 4 hours ago even.

I honestly don't understand what Erica is doing, whether she's just a wreck like >>28021970 says, or if she's doing all of this on purpose. I'll admit I got carried away feeling overprotective probably because I got to know her right on the verge of her being doxxed and felt somewhat guilty over it. Seems like that was my mistake. Luckily I'm an emotional sponge and can wave things like this off without much effort.

If this was all a gigantic ruse, that was very well played of her, of course. That is to be commended as a masterful ruse, even.

>>28022030
See this is why I don't voice chat with strangers because there's manbabies like this ready to murder me. Jeez.
>>
File: 1460907642639.jpg (55 KB, 756x754) Image search: [Google]
1460907642639.jpg
55 KB, 756x754
>>28022105
>he goes back to the manbabies
>he actually cares about whores (eliziraca)

you going to start floating in the air again?

perhaps your eyes will start glowing again?

d e g e n e r a t e
>>
>>28022105
Interesting. Last night she said "I need to cut everyone out of my life" but wouldn't elaborate. Now she cuts you out of her life. I'd like to think she's doing something on purpose but honestly she's probably just a mess
>>
>>28022159
What's also odd is that she said the stuff about not talking to you anymore on like Sunday, long before this. I know she's schizophrenic but something ain't kosher
>>
>>28021223
>>28021102
Damn bruh, you're a complete weird/beta male
>>
Reading this thread, it seems likely that she's done with both of you fags and probably has a new guy or guys to orbit her
>>
>>28022036
I know.

>>28022130
Maybe I will if you don't watch out, euphoria...
*squints eyes, small red lights forming in the darkness that surround him*

>>28022159
That's kinda worrying.

>>28022214
I have logs lasting about every day between Sunday and now. I don't know what her deal is desu.

>>28022364
Probably, yes. May the Lord protect the poor soul.
>>
>>28019731
Ga gewoon weg kankerflikker
>>
File: 6.png (961 B, 149x132) Image search: [Google]
6.png
961 B, 149x132
>>28022391
Jij boos?
>>
File: 1457221971625.png (1008 KB, 960x1200) Image search: [Google]
1457221971625.png
1008 KB, 960x1200
>>28022399
>>28022387
(serious) why would you go to any of this effort for some whore that comes to r9k

any girl that unironically browses here, especially if she mentions her gender is already a MASSIVE red flag that you need to avoid
>>
>>28022387
>I have logs lasting about every day between Sunday and now. I don't know what her deal is desu
Pastebin? I'm sure the truth could be revealed with our efforts combined
>>
>>28022450
Are you "oh okay"? I added you on LoL.
>>
>>28022481
No I'm 'oh ok'
>>
File: 1453527737164.jpg (78 KB, 338x305) Image search: [Google]
1453527737164.jpg
78 KB, 338x305
>>28022481
>>28022481
>>28022510

>he unironically plays league of legends

>he levelled an account in a godawful game just to play with a whore

>the whore never even played the game with him

>he thinks any girl actually enjoys video games

you're not even trying to hide the fact that you're 15 anymore

what are you even doing
>>
It was one girl dude. Obviously you have the ability to meet more.

She screwed herself over with assumptions.

Move on and find a better girl because you will.
>>
>>28022435
I might be a mental fuckup, but I still have a heart and can still care for others even if it's digitally. Sadly it just turned out Erica was not someone to care for, apparently.

>>28022523
Fuck's sake Euphoria at least try to be creative with your trolling. Half of that is completely inaccurate.
>>
>>28022524
This wasn't something about dating mate. I don't want to date anyone. I want to live my life as a hermit and die alone, in peace with noone to bother me aside from a few people I get to know on the internet to meet my necessary socialization that makes me a human being. I wish it weren't so, but humans just can't seem to function without at least a small shred of socializing, at least not without losing their sanity.

As this thread so perfectly displays, though, everything relationshipwise is too much mindgame, which is not something that makes for a comfortable life.
>>
>>28022749
he never said anything about dating and relationships. why is that the first thing your brain thinks? are you sure you don't actually want a gf but you've conditioned yourself to think otherwise?
>>
>>28019731
LITERAL HAREM KEEPER

LITERAL

H
A
R
E
M

TRIPFAG
>>
>>28022775
Pretty sure that's what he implied.

>>28022817
In a manchild's mind; the majority of people have harems.
>>
>>28022837
having ANY female friends = HAREM!!!!

slut!!!! TRIPSLUT!!!!

GTFO OFF OUR BOARD YOUR NOT A REAL ROBOT REEEEEEEEEEE GO TO REDDIT FAG
>>
>>28022870
Nice meme. Please continue posting nice memes. I appreciate them. (not really)
>>
Well this was fun to read. Not going to comment on the stupid drama but Doj you need to pick up on when people are joking more, unless your posts themselves are some 5th layer irony
>>
>>28019731
*shoves you* Leave.

Get out of here Doj.
>>
File: 12.jpg (17 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
17 KB, 256x256
>>28022947
Maybe you should go back to [s4s].
>>
>>28022886
Yo doj want to play league? Email me your Skype account or something [email protected]
>>
>>28022973
Depends. I play on EUW and NA, but I don't have much time to play League today and tomorrow, and I will play URF all weekend with no sleep at all with a friend on EUW and we don't actually plan on inviting more people since this is basically our yearly ritual.

After that, I'm sure we can play some videogames. I'm An Asian Shaco on NA and Doj on EUW.
>>
Dumb shitposting Australian tripfag
>>
Jesus, this thread.

Ok, OP and probably new guy as well, you're being beta orbiter faggots and need to quit that shit.

That said, internet attention whore girls are bad fucking news. I dated a cosplayer/twitch gamur gurl for 5 years and met a ton more like her because of it, and they're all completely fucked in the head, with giant egos and victim complexes that allow them to twist anything into a personal attack and then use it to get pity from the rest of the beta neckbeard orbiters around her. It's toxic as fuck and being out of it is the best thing for you.
>>
File: 1459642037229.png (109 KB, 291x332) Image search: [Google]
1459642037229.png
109 KB, 291x332
>>28022968
>>28023103

I think you really just need to take your trip off and leave it off

there is no recovering from this thread

>unironically wasting weeks on some whore

>losing majority of your sleep because of said whore

>making yourself available all the time just to be used as an emotional towel

I think its time dodge, get ready for it

*shoves you* Leave.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnL1e4-NfaA
>>
>>28023128
I thought Doj was Dutch?
>>
>>28023322
wew lad

>>28023512
Yes I am.
Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.