[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wonder why is it that r9k hate on feminists so much? as far
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1454579070245.jpg (319 KB, 865x1280) Image search: [Google]
1454579070245.jpg
319 KB, 865x1280
I wonder why is it that r9k hate on feminists so much?
as far as I know most of you are looking for mommy type or full out dominant girlfriend who's going to treat you like her little boy, toy or property.
apart from being dumb and irrational strong independent feminist is your best choice in my opinion. they always cry about how they are objectified and "acted upon". I am sure they would love this kind of role reversal.
in your dream relationship it would be actually you who is degraded to the status of an object and honestly you aren't going to complain about it because in the end that's what want. you want to be her little boy or fucktoy.
so my conclusion is that feminists are pretty much dominant women with little to no education around D/s dynamics in relationship trying to re-invent something that already exists and works for some people. surely she is going to forget about fighting patriarchy worldwide once she won on her homefront.
>>
>>28019667
When you're accustomed to privilege, Equality feels like oppression.
>>
>>28019798

>implying feminists are for equality
>>
>>28019667
If you want to live in an imaginary state of victimhood, so be it
>>
>>28019798
>>28019824
that wasn't really my point. I might be simplifying but your average non feminist woman wants strong assertive caretaker. she defacto wants to be objectified and manhandled by him and there is nothing wrong about that.
at the other side feminist is completely different and what is attractive to your average woman is unacceptable to her. thus the conclusion that they are in fact dominant minority with opposite desires. and well D/s dynamics in relationship can give them control over men they crave for.
>>
>>28019667
Why does the alt-right claim a disproportionately large number of aspies?
In short, far greater inherent skepticism of any ideology where identity, and not likeability/manipulation, is the primary driver of power, privilege, and prejudice.

How do you expect someone who doesn't absorb and emit your magic subconscious signals - and hence comes off as awkward and solidly within the uncanny valley despite any effort that can be made - to honestly believe you have more doors closed against you simply because you have dark skin or a vagina?

The hatred you see is not over this absurd and audacious belief system, but rather the actions of sjws themselves.

[Spoiler] I would like to be a little boy though [/spoiler]
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.