[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In my last year of highschool, hosting my first house party tomorrow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
In my last year of highschool, hosting my first house party tomorrow night, any tips robots?
>>
Sixteen pens and pencils
>>
you do not belong here normie
I hope you die of alcohol poisoning
>>
Prank everyone by blocking all escape routes and set the house on fire.
>>
>>28019729
YOU don't belong here, retard. Go to wizardchan. You don't own this board.
>>
File: 1455529744931.png (577 KB, 901x889) Image search: [Google]
1455529744931.png
577 KB, 901x889
MODS MODS MODS UNDERAGED B&, LIL NORMIE GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>28019413
am i invited? (not spam)
>>
>>28019747
So it is true, /r9k/ really is filled with normies. Why the fuck do you people even go here?
>>
>>28019784
Why do YOU go here? What are you even doing here? All you do is complain about normies. Go somewhere without normies, you drooling imbecile.
>>
>>28019794
GTFO THEN FUCKING NORMIES
>>
>>28019413

post the address so we can come
>>
File: heavy medic.png (132 KB, 350x418) Image search: [Google]
heavy medic.png
132 KB, 350x418
>>28019729
>tfw you invite another friend to r9k every time you see a post like this
>>
Remember to sage faggots like this
>>
>>28019794
>Go somewhere without normies
nice bait
>>
>>28019794
Your a fucking idiot GTFO normie bitch
>>
>>28019826
>what is wizardchan

>>28019823
Remember to bump faggots like this
>>
>>28020001
>Your a fucking idiot
TOP KEK
also:
>implying robots are not the biggest bitches in the world
>>
>>28019413
Sage this shit thread party will probably be awkward
>>
>>28020019
Projecting much? From the sound of your tone your pretty rused seems your the bigger bitch.
>>
>>28020038
Not projection. Robots have nice middle class upbringings in western society, they practically have the world handed to them, and still they bitch out on life and sit in Mommy's all day watching anime, and have the temerity to blame everyone else for it. They are the world's foremost failures.
>>
>>28020076
Just when I thought you couldn't project anymore you still do
>>
>>28020109
How am I projecting when this shit doesn't apply to me? I went and pursued higher education, I got a nice job, I socialized and got a GF. I have actually done something with my life. I guess it's not surprising that you don't know what projection is since you don't even know how to spell 'you're'.
>>
>>28020276
Why did you feel the need to tell me your life? That is why you are disliked here you obviously wouldn't have felt the need to tell me to feel better about yourself when you are in fact unhappy in life absolutely pathetic.
>>
>>28019413
Don't be afraid to spend more cash on stuff like food and alcohol this time. And don't get super drunk! Keep it cool.
>>
>>28019413
invite me
please
my friends use me for my top grades but never invite me to their parties
i think i should just stop spending time with them
>>
Normie here.

Are you popular at school? If not don't try to better that with a party.

The nerd that did it at my old school had his house ruined. We all thought it would be funny to crash his party.

>invited 15 people
>those gave him too much alcohol too quickly and he passed out
>250 more people showed up and most of them were partying in his garden which looked like a battlefield afterwards
>even a dj showed up and played for several hours
>someone shit on his toaster and microwave
>all mirrors were broken
>his parents cars were keyed with dicks
>most of the pictures stolen
>cum all over his parents bed
>bathtub full with vomit and pee
>all TVs were stolen
>every couch ruined
>someone tried to start a fire
>>
>>28021195
God normies are heartless
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.